Maxwell House Medium Gourmet Roast Ground Coffee uploaded by Prazene S.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

The Maxwell House Roast Coffee Features An Exceptionally Smooth, Delicious Formula That Is Well-suited To Enjoy Anytime. After Custom Roasting The Beans To Perfection, They Are Finely Ground And Carefully Sealed Using A Specially Designed Flavor Lock Pack. This Helps Preserve The Fresh, Full Flavor Of This Medium Roast Ground Coffee. The Bold, Full-bodied Taste And Aroma Is Delicious On Its Own Or With Your Favorite Ingredients For A Custom Drink You Will Love Down To The Last Drop. It Comes In A Convenient 29.3-oz (830 G) Canister And Makes Up To 240 Cups For Long-lasting Enjoyment. Not Only Is This Beverage A Classic Way To Start Each Morning, It Is Also Well-suited To Enjoy Throughout The Day For A Satisfying Treat.

Maxwell House Gourmet Roast Ground Coffee:
Custom Roasted For Full Flavor
Makes Up To 240 Cups
Flavor-lock Pack
Maxwell House Ground Coffee Is Kosher

100% Pure Coffee.

Directions:
Instructions: Brewing Instructionsfor 1 Serving, Use 1 Tbsp. Maxwell House Coffee.For 10 Servings, Use Cup (8 Tbsp.) Maxwell House Coffee.1 Serving Of Water Is 6 Fl. Oz. ( Cup). Makes 210240 Suggested Strength Servings.We Recommend Using The Chart Above And Fresh, Cold Water.

Jackie B.
I love coffee and am pretty picky on the flavor and brand of my coffee. My local supermarket had a sale on Maxwell House so I decided to try it. It is DELICIOUS. Not only does the container keep the grounds fresh for longer, but the taste is excellent and provides me with a perfect cup of coffee.
Prazene S.
W Bloomfield, MI
It's so hard for people to find the perfect type of coffee for them! Many people complain that it may be too bitter, or dark, but this coffee is everything but bitter or dark! It tastes really good, even when it's cold! It does not have a dark roast kind of flavor, which I like. I would recommend this coffee to people who are trying out new coffee brands!
Kiani L.
Absolutely don't start my morning without a cup of Maxwell House. Always smooth taste, economically priced and easily accessible. We switched from Golfers some months ago trying to cut back on our grocery bill. We didn't want to cut coffee out all together. Glad to say we didn't compromise flavor with Maxwell House.
Avani P.
It seems, I've tried quite a few of the coffee selections this brand offers. Honestly, I'm not big on coffee, but this is not bad. Of course, the organic gourmet coffees taste incredible, but for someone looking for cheap and convenient options, this is a good one.
Shelby K.
Wittmann, AZ
I absolutely love coffee, & if you want coffee that taste gourmet without spending that much at a coffee, this will work great. You can make a full pot & drink as much as you want! Amazing taste.
Ariana A.
Coventry, RI
Not a huge fan, was on sale one day purchased it to try ended up giving the entire container to my mother in-law. She enjoys it so does my mother, I like a stronger coffee and this one just want not doing it for me
Kiara B.
Maxwell house is a family favorite and tradition. Ever since I was a little girl I remember awaking to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Now I'm a mom myself and it's the perfect pick me up to start my day. I would definitely recommend all moms try this coffee (tastes amazing also)
Fahima O.
Portland, OR
I've been buying this coffee brand for as long as I can remember. I use it all year round and have served my guest using the same brand. I love it and so does everyone else's I share it with. It's fresh and crisp. It's coffee I look forward to drinking each morning.
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
This is the absolute best choice for morning coffee that's a great combination of taste and price. Full bodied, fragrant and hits the spot. The absolute best part is the fact that it's pricing is extremely manageable.
Alison W.
Cincinnati, OH
It's take is okay. honestly I do not think it is strong enough. I like my coffee like I like my men... STRONG. The smell is similar to folders and it will give a kick start. can't go wrong there!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How good is this coffee?