Maxwell House Max Boost Medium Roast Caffeine Coffee K-Cup uploaded by Misty S.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Max by Maxwell House is a selection of delicious coffees specifically crafted to give you more of what you want to help you be your best. With Max Boost, you can choose the level of caffeine to help stay energized no matter the situation.

Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
I love Maxwell House Coffee and decided to give this a try. This stuff is amazing and has more caffeine in it 1.75x more to be exact. Really good medium roast flavor. Found at Walmart. If you love coffee give this a try.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
My husband recently bought the full max one of these new Maxwell K-cups bc he works nights so he needed a little more caffeine then normal coffee. He said it kept him awake and energized for his whole shift, he works 11pm-9am. The only downside he said is if you drink more than ONE cup in a 24 hour period or drink it everyday, you may get shakey. At least he did after drinking it for a couple days straight. But all in all we will continue to buy it bc sometimes you just need that extra boost to make it through your da haha.
Misty S.
Smooth, bold, and a seriously big pick me up! There is nothing better than starting your day with a cup of good coffee and a puppy in your lap. It's the only way to start a day as far as I am concerned. The brew is a medium roast and is super smooth. The added boost of caffeine is fantastic and the packaging is eye catching :)
Shannon F.
Highlands, TX
I have never before today tried a single k cup that had given me this much energy and it lasted for hours. I have to say I was definitely surprised with the results of this coffee. I will be keeping this in my selection of cups in the future! Job well done maxwell! Taste is great and no hard crash!
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Got this sample in the mail this week. I'm a huge cofee fan. I love the taste of a strong coffee. This one has 1,5x more cafeine in it. I have to say althought I always drink it black, this morning I had to add a little maple syrup to it. It was a bit too bitter for me. Other than that, very good coffee. We were all very pleased in our household.​
Shelby C.
Lindsay
These got me through a day at work on little sleep and a long run at the gym! I enjoyed the bold flavor and aroma. I had never tried these before and i was very pleased. Its not an everyday drink by any means but i very much enjoyed it.. I think ill buy another box in the future!
Samantha M.
Sudbury
This coffee is amazing. I recieved a sample and i will be buying it !!! The extra caffeine gives you a kick and the taste isnt strong what so eve.