BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Makes up to 270.
6 fl oz cups.
Ground coffee.
Mild.
Custom roasted for full flavor. see more...

Cheryl T.
Alliance, OH
Ok, so must people drink Maxwell House, Folgers, or Starbucks... I'm sure there's more but none come to mind... We started off on Maxwell House and then Starbucks but though times came up and couldn't afford to buy Starbucks so much so we looked into roasting our own we have been doing it for years now... I didn't realize how much more fresh it tastes... We still drink Maxwell House while at church and its a great way to wake us up.
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
This is my husbands favorite coffee!! He drinks it everyday! I don't like coffee very much, but when I do have a cup when its very cold.. I like this kind too!!!