Maxwell House Master Blend Mild Roast Coffee uploaded by Kristi C.Maxwell House Master Blend Mild Roast Coffee uploaded by Kristi S.Maxwell House Master Blend Mild Roast Coffee uploaded by Jeanne P.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell House Ground Coffee, Master Blend (44.5 oz.)

Buy on Amazon
Cheryl T.
Alliance, OH
Ok, so must people drink Maxwell House, Folgers, or Starbucks... I'm sure there's more but none come to mind... We started off on Maxwell House and then Starbucks but though times came up and couldn't afford to buy Starbucks so much so we looked into roasting our own we have been doing it for years now... I didn't realize how much more fresh it tastes... We still drink Maxwell House while at church and its a great way to wake us up.
Rocio S.
This is the coffee I've been having for the past 6 years. Hasn't changed. Yes, I buy and try others but I seem to come back to this one. It is affordable. Got my family stuck on this blend. Everyone should try it at least once. I go through it fast especially during the cold days.
Sammie W.
Norton, WV
I have all my life always bought Maxwell house for coffee brands and then I started to buy iced coffee. Maxwell house has a pleasant taste in the coffee itself. I recommend that you at least try this brand of coffee. But at most stores it's at times expensive.
Stefanie H.
Torrington
My husband and I like this brand. We don't like flavord coffe, only regular coffe, like in the good old times. Maxwell is one of 3 brands of coffee that I by regular. It always meets my expectations. Coffe like it have to be. I would recommend it to friends.
Rebecca L.
Brownsville, PA
Very smooth and rich coffee great price and taste would recommend to anybody that would like to try it comes in variety of flavors from dark to smooth very affordable and great tasting very smooth yes I would buy it again and recommend it to people
Tina H.
Fort Smith, AR
Maxwell House Ground Coffee Mild Roast Master Blend is a brand and flavor I grew up smelling g and drinking.It's a great tasting coffee compared to others.It has a great value and I will be purchasing again.The smell of home will take me back.
maria d.
carmel, IN
This is my coffee brand of choice. I have a Keurig and I have reusable k-cups that I use everyday. this combo is really the best home coffee I've ever had. better then any brand of k-cups I've ever tried.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
This has been my family's go-to coffee since I can remember. It's not too strong but not weak either. My family uses a lot of grounds for each pot but even so it never tastes too strong. I can have coffee from anywhere throughout the day but in he morning and afternoon when I get home, it's the greatest ending to a long day. Our coffee pot is always full with a fresh brew of this coffee and I don't think I'll ever be able to switch!
Kathryn O.
Ithaca, NY
Love this blend. It's perfect for me because I don't like my coffee to dark or too bitter, but I also hate when it tastes watery. This coffee is the perfect blend of all of those! Usually I blend it with french vanilla coffee mate creamer, but I love it black as well!
Jennifer S.
New Port Richey, FL
This coffee is pretty great. I do usually prefer coffees that are darker blend but this was good. It did meet my expectations overall. I don't see much room for improvement it is what it is. It was a one time thing, I would try again. I would recommend it to others if asked.