BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell House Lite Medium Roast Ground Coffee.
Custom roasted for full flavor.
Flavor lock lid.
1/2 the caffeine*.
Makes up to 270, 6 fl oz cups. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rebekah W.
COLORADO SPGS, CO
For my entire houshold, this is the coffee we usually reach for. It's affordable, tastes pretty good, and everyone can agree on it. Sometimes we splurge with other more expensive brands if they are on sale, but for the most part we stick to Maxwell House because it can be worked into the budget perfectly. We drink a lot of coffee here.
Francisco A.
mount Morris, MI
This blend of coffee is definitely one of their best kind the boldness of the coffee is awesome! One great product and quality is great! The flavor is good and packaging is best to keep the product fresh for a long time I would definitely recommend this coffee to any coffee lover!
Teal M.
Michigan Ctr, MI
Has a good robust flavor with the added benefits of only half of the caffeine. this was a requirement recently due to a dietary need to reduce my caffeine intake. I couldn't even tell the difference from my usual brand which is Maxwell House original bold
Anna B.
Jacksonville, FL
This coffee has a great taste. Its not bitter it smells amazing amd wakes you up! Its definitely a breakfast coffee. Its super affordable and is easy to find. Its a lot of coffee for a little buck. Definitly recommend this coffee to other cofee lovers.
Shaina C.
Marion, VA
I have used this product more than once, but it isn't my favorite. The price is what attracts me because it's usually quite cheaper. The packing is good, it doesn't really compare to Folgers in my opinion. I buy this when I'm low on money, that's it.
Mary K.
North Hollywood, CA
HATED IT! It Was soon bitter and not appealing. It was almost a burnt/ smokey taste. I NEVER WIL EVER BUY IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! And the packaging reminds me of a jar of yeast. Not a good taste. i would not recommend it to my family/friends. I'm sorry to say that.
Khairun-Nisaa H.
cleveland, OH
Maxwell House Lite Medium Roast Ground Coffee is Good Value coffee with a good taste . and my family enjoys it. I'm a repeated user with this kind of Coffee. The flavor is okay but its really not my favorite and no i don't think i would recommend this.
Alyssa M.
Dayton, OH
I drink my coffee black so taste is really important to me. This coffee fits the bill! It's also budget-friendly. Drink it every morning! However, I would like to see Maxwell House add more flavors to their line - black raspberry chocolate, anyone?
Shawna A.
Niagara Falls, NY
My dad buys this all the time and it taste good even when it's black. H'es been buying it for years and they're days that i think it tastes better than tim hortons.
Ingrid D.
I love this brand! Its creates the perfect taste, I need to start my morning. Plus,I love the size it comes in. I go through a lot of coffee, so with this product it guarantees the perfect cup.