BY MAXWELL HOUSE #54 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Nondairy Creamer (Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids*, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Artificial Flavor), Maltodextrin, Decaffeinated Instant Coffee, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Aspartame**, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicon Dioxide.* Adds A Negligible Amount Of Sugar** Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Kimberly F.
Review for: Beverage Mix 3.4 oz; 97.5 g more...
This is absolutely delicious! I'm usually skeptical of canned lattes being that I've had some rather disgusting ones before, but this is so yummy. It foams just like a fresh cup and the flavor is tasty.
Maggie F.
Peebles, OH
The flavor I have of maxwell house international latte powder mix is, vanilla caramel latte. This is a really unique product when you mix it into hot milk or coffee or water it foams up and makes a wonderful rich latte.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
I love the vanilla caramel latte flavor. So easy to make. No need for creamer or sugar unless you want to add. Has a light foam on top after stirring. Very delicious
Maria S.
Love this coffee. I use to drink coffee blends from gas station every morning but after a while I started to get really bad headaches and I couldn't take it anymore. And I'd I went to a shop I found them to be TOO sweet. So I decided to make my coffee at home. This product and another one are my top picks. Love the taste and the smell. Easy to make and I ūüíĖ it! Recommend! ūü§ó
Hannah A.
What it is: A naturally and artificially flavored cafe style beverage mix that is decaffeinated, sugar free, and low in calories.

Key Ingredients: Nondairy creamer, decaffeinated instant coffee, cocoa, nonfat milk, aspartame, and salt.

How it smells/looks/tastes: This smells like hot chocolate mix that Swiss makes. It tastes like an adult version of hot chocolate, too. The powder even has chocolate shavings in it.

Why I like it: I did not particularly like this mix and I would not buy this kind again. I do not like that it contains aspartame and the product tastes like watered down hot chocolate. I expected it to taste rich and flavorful, but it did not. I have had other flavors that I have loved, but this fell short. I mix two rounded spoonfuls of the powder with 8 ounces of boiled water and putting more spoonfuls did not help with the flavor at all. I would say pass on this flavor and to choose a different one like hazelnut. I have been enjoying that one. They are 2.99 USD a container, but I use it as a treat and it lasts me a month or two.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Yum, yum, yum! The international mixes are delicious (I've tried them all, but hazelnut is my absolute favorite). They're great because they store well (I keep it in my desk at work) and they make it so easy to make up a cup of coffee when you don't feel like brewing a pot. Microwave a mug of water, add the mix and you're good to go. It is so much cheaper to buy this than to go buy a fancy coffee drink at a cafe and they are equally delicious. The are sweet and sort of taste like a mix between hot chocolate and coffee. Highly recommended!
ShaLa's B.
Dallas, TX
When you can't brew a cup of coffee, Maxwell House made is simple. Deliciously simple!

There are so many flavors. This flavor is not my favorite(not exactly a chocolate fan). French Vanilla and Hazelnut. Great stuff!!!!

Also, can add to coffee and its your cream and has sugar already added if its regular and not sugar free. I'm a fan of real sugar!

Love the old time commercial before Keurig was born - there was International Coffee
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I first got this a few years ago and I didn't like how weak the flavor was in my drinks. I stopped using it, but, being a poor college student I really wanted to use it up so I started using it as creamer in my coffee. Trust me, that is an amazing idea! They are really flavorful and I even got two other kinds as well. I love hazelnut, it's amazing. This will certainly add a rich flavor to your coffee
Megan G.
I love International Coffee mixes! I only wish the containers were bigger like other brands. I could easily go through this container in no time at all with drinking a cup of coffee everyday. I used to see more seasonal flavors in my store but they no longer carry them like the peppermint. I loved these flavors and wish my stores would carry them! Overall I love these and would recommend them!
cherie t.
For the lazy people or those who just don't have time to brew coffee in the morning, this is a good pick me up. Great for work. Store the container in the desk drawer, and when you need some coffee. just get a couple spoonfuls and add hot water and that's it! simple, easy, fast! perfect for work .. especially if you're tired of work's coffee ( it can be boring). this brand comes with many different flavors, i always liked their irish cream..pretty tasty!
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?