Maxwell House International Latte Vanilla Caramel uploaded by Liz J.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Simply Add To A Mug Of Hot Water And Stir For A Sweet And Creamy Café.

Sugar, Nondairy Creamer [Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor], Maltodextrin, Instant Coffee, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Silicon Dioxide.

• Do you need to add any extra sweetener to this mix?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Liz J.
Harts, WV
This is awesome! It tastes great, easy to make a cup in a hurry, and combines coffee and creamer! My heaven <3 Maxwell House International Latte Vanilla Caramel
Ashley M.
Newberry, MI
I love Maxwell House International Cafe Style Beverage Mix. The vanilla caramel flavor has a subtle but flavorful taste. They say to only use 2 Tbl. spoons per 8oz, but I always have to add more. I wish the size of the container was bigger, but for the price you get a good amount. I started buying it so I could have my own special drink when I wasn't in the mood for coffee.. I allowed my Fiance to try mine and now he always asks me to make him a cup. It is an awesome product and has an amazing taste. I would recommend it.
Jazmin M.
I really enjoyed Maxwell House Cafe' style beverage mix because it is tasty and delicious. I really like that you can make this beverage fast and easy at home or work. You can prepare it with hot water, but for a creamier taste use hot milk instead. You don't even have to worry about adding sugar. That's already in the mix!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Yum! This is my favorite coffee drink. I like it way better than any coffee shops. It's easy to make and I don't have to leave my house to get it. The price is much better too. I can get way more serving for the price of one elsewhere. Winning!!!
Jene T.
I put this in my espresso for a little extra kick and some sweetness. It smells like your local coffee shop on a sunny summer morning. My mum recommended this to me to help with sweet tooth cravings. Its packaged in a neat little box perfect for on the go.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
Absolutely love the taste. It is so yummy anytime of the day. Sometimes I just have a cup if I am craving something sweet. I drink these mostly in the fall and winter and this is my favorite one.
Sara E.
Jasper, IN
This is my go to coffee drink. Love the flavor and how easy it is to make. I don't drink any other brand. I would recommend this drink to anyone and I do very often. I'mean not much on coffee drinks but I could drinot this everyday. Hope to try other flavors as well
Karyn S.
Reno, NV
I loooooooove this beverage mix! I even use it as a little sprinkle with my cupcakes! :) But this is best used with some warm milk! If you have a frothed, use it! Makes for a great Capp!
Erionna m.
Sylacauga, AL
This is my favorite coffee I drink it every morning before school or when I come home for school and bout to go to work its really good I love anything with vanilla and caramel
jodie u.
Nicholasville, KY
Yummy!!! Best used as a drink in itself OR I use it as a creamer and this to my coffee now and again! What a great way to start your morning! ! Try it as a creamer you will absolutely love every sip ! :)
Ashlea G.
Tallahassee, FL
Do you need to add any extra sweetener to this mix?