BeveragesCoffeeMaxwell House International
French Vanilla Iced Latte Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, 6 ct - 342 oz Box

Sweet Vanilla Treat - Cool off with a refreshing Maxwell House International Iced French Vanilla Latte. This thirst-quenching, café-style beverage will delight your senses with its velvety vanilla flavor. Take a much deserved moment and indulge yourself in

Why is this not being sold anymore?
I can not find this product anymore . Can you help?
Start your review of Maxwell House International French Vanilla Iced Latte Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, 6 ct - 3.42 oz Box!
Tamari J.
Wilmington, DE
Maxwell House International French Vanilla Iced Latte Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, 6 ct - 3.42 oz Box uploaded by Tamari J.
Vanilla Iced latte with ice cream and crunchies on top😋🤩🍹mix 4-5 ,,packs’’ at a time in a jug with some milk and water and let it sit in the freezer for about 30 mins. Then pour in glasses, add some ice cream or whipped cream on top and enjoy!! Summer yummy drink is ready 😋☺️💗💗😋😋
Alena M.
Okmulgee, OK
Love this product best vanilla iced latte premade ever!! Nice easy and convenient packaging. If you love iced coffee I would recommend this brand their coffee has always been good
Aurora L.
Hillsdale
Purchased at: Amazon
i love coffee, but capsule never find a good iced coffee mix. they all were hot coffee’s that you could then ice, and i don’t have time for that 😅. but then i found this on amazon and i love it!! i have a glass every morning, and you can mix it with water for coffee, or milk for a latte!
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I carry these with me to school and work! I love them! They give you a nice cup of coffee when there isn’t an actual coffee pot around! They’re reasonably priced too! I purchase these weekly, and usually pick mine up at Walmart! I would definitely recommend them.
Hilary P.
Norman, OK
I'm so glad I found these!! They're perfect for a fast morning or just a cold drink day! Add the packet to either almond milk, milk, or water and shake! Easy and fast coffee that's still packed with flavor.
Maria M.
Love these!! Buy these all the time. They taste amazing they are easy to make, and way cheaper then going to starbucks.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Loved these french vanilla packet iced coffee they are so good and i loved the packing i can take it on the go when i am in a rush
Amanda R.
Marion, IL
Maxwell House International French Vanilla Iced Latte Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, 6 ct - 3.42 oz Box uploaded by Amanda R.
As a coffee Enthusiast I drink coffee all the time. Igo out and usually get coffee and it is over $5 every time I go. I discovered these and they are so much better than going out and spending so much money on the same thing.
Hannah A.
Charlton, MA
What it is: A cafe-style beverage drink. Key Ingredients: Sugar, instant coffee, artificial flavor, milk How it smells/tastes/looks: I make mine with two packets in 16 fl oz of water, a generous amount of ice cubes, and a dash of milk. It looks and smells just like any other iced hazelnut coffee. It tastes sweeter than regular iced coffee without sucking up pure sugar from the bottom. Why I like it: It is convenient and a nice break from store bought iced coffees with all that sugar on the bottom. It also wasn’t that expensive as well. I would repurchase, because it made a good iced coffee. It also has simple ingredients and no aspartame as a sweetener. I try to avoid that as much as possible, even though zero calorie sweeteners are supposedly safer and better for you to consume.
Anita M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Maxwell House International French Vanilla Iced coffee is absolutely delicious! Unfortunately, I cannot find it in my local stores, but fortunately, it is available on line. I enjoy it so much, that I order it by the case!