Maxwell House International Cinnamon Spice Coffee

by Maxwell House

Maxwell House Cinnamon CoffeeMaxwell House Coffee is a welcome way to start your day, the sweet and creamy cinnamon flavor coffee creates a delicious, unique and divine taste. It contains natural and artificial flavor. You can easily prepare a creamy cup of coffee just to add hot water in it and enjoy! Bigger Energy BoostSome of the best coffee recipes involve regular good quality ground coffee beans, and natural spices. This coffee is rich and pure with a hint of cinnamon and spice to change your taste bud.Brew the coffee and see the magic! Maxwell House Coffee creates flavorful aroma and rich taste Easy to make, dissolve instantly in hot water It comes up in 9.1 oz canister Perfect for those keeping kosher A product of USA INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, NONDAIRY CREAMER [CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE (FROM MILK), DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR], MALTODEXTRIN, INSTANT COFFEE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CELLULOSE GUM, SODIUM CITRATE, SILICON DIOXIDE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maxwell House International Cinnamon Spice Coffee!
This stuff is delicious! You cannot even tell that it is instant. It tastes like it is from your local coffee shop. It's decently priced, especially in comparison to buying a cup at the store. The taste is great.. Very rich and creamy. I try to keep at least one flavor tub in my cupboard at all times!
Milwaukie , OR
I drink this almost everyday and love it! The added flavor reduces the amount of flavored creamer that I have to have. It met my expectations and then some! It also smells great when brewing, I'll continue to purchase!
Jersey City, NJ
Delicious! It's very easy to make, but I can still add flavored creamer if I want it richer. It's great for mornings when I'm in a rush and I can't drive over to DD or Starbucks. I'd like to try other flavors if they have any!
Fort Meade , MD
Really like this. I like to keep it for when I just need a fast to go cup of something warm. I put hot water with a dash of milk and this in a to go coffee cup and shake it up and good to go and fast
Cadiz, OH
I love this, It tastes exactly like my order from Starbucks but at a cheaper price! I love this brand of coffee, doesn't seem to taste bad if its been sitting in the pot for a while.
Polk City, FL
I have always loved Maxwell House International flavors coffee ... I remember my mom drinking it after a long day at work . I cinnamon spice is my favorite with the right of cinnamon... not too overpowering
I'm a big coffee person and this product from Maxwell House I loved very much. I uses this around the holidays and somethimes when I just needed something to relax to during the day. I loved this product a lot and will buy more.
Williamsport , Pa
Love it! It has a great taste, and I also feel like it last longer then the creamer you can get! Not do I use it for coffee but it's also great to mix some in vanilla yogurt to spice it up!
I wouldn't necessarily call this a latte... If your wanting hot chocolate with a little caffeinated kick (and I mean "a little"), then this is for you. The flavor is wonderful! A delicious creamy cinnamon. But definitely not a latte. At all.
Columbus, GA
This coffee is 100% amazing. I really enjoyed buying it and sharing it with my family throughout the holidays because it brings such an amazing holiday spirit.

Looking for your answer?