BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Sugar, Nondairy Creamer [Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor], Instant Coffee, Sodium Citrate, Contains Less Than 2% Of Cinnamon Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Silicon Dioxide.

Buy on Amazon
Diana B.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this stuff. My mom actually introduced me to this flavor, and it is great. It tastes good mixed with just water or milk, or you can use it as a coffee creamer to add some flavor. I have purchased many times and will continue to purchase.
Jennifer Y.
I love all the flavors of these instant coffees! They have nice light coffee flavor and are especially good for beginner coffee drinkers(at least that's how I started!) I typically stock up in the winter so I can have a nice variety to choose from on cold days and nights. Also I don't think there is a ton of caffeine in them so it's perfect to warm up with later in the afternoon compared to a cup of coffee!
Hannah A.
What it is: A naturally and artificially flavored cafe-style beverage mix.

Key Ingredients: sugar, nondairy creamer, instant coffee, cinnamon oil. 80 mg of caffeine per serving.

How it smells/tastes/looks: It smells like chocolate, cinnamon, and coffee. It looks like coffee (lol) with foam on top. It tastes incredible once it has time to cool off a bit. I find that the taste intensifies, when it has the time to sit and develop.

Why I like it: I really love these international cafe instant coffees, because they are a real treat for me and they don't take much effort to make. I just add two round tablespoons (of a regular spoon) and mix with hot water. It already has milk and is sweetened as well. Honestly, I could add cinnamon, creamer, sugar, and chocolate to my own cup of regular coffee, but that is just too much effort for me and figuring things out.
Wendy C.
I used to drink this along with the French vanilla flavor since the 1990s! It's so good and so light but flavorful. My husband who's not a big coffee drinker likes these a lot.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I enjoy the flavor of Cafe Vienna and have for many years. No room for improvement needed as far as I'm concerned. It's a wonderful treat and also gives a boost to your cup of coffee--kind of like a creamer. The price has always been fair especially now with all the competitors on the market. I prefer and recommend Maxwell House International Cafe Vienna.
Honda L.
Phoenix, AZ
So Cafe Vienna is great when you additionally add a creamer or sugar to it. Alone it's good, but not amazing in my opinion. On the packaging it says you can use as a coffee or a creamer, I would apply this to my coffee and still use a creamer. I recommend Italian sweet cream or caramel macchiato creamer. Otherwise, it's a great flavor, but not amazing.
Malissa B.
Hazelwood, MO
I LOVE Maxwell coffee! The International blend is heaven sent. The packaging was very nice, made me feel like I was at home, drinking a warm cup already. it surpassed my expectations, the taste was phenomenal. I buy this product all the time and it is always worth the money. A definite repeat customer.
Cassie B.
Manor, TX
Great smooth taste to this coffee its not too strong which isn't how i prefer my coffee, i prefer dark coffee. Its something id drink in the middle of the day for a slight boost but bot to wake me up in the morning. Id recommend this if your not a heavy coffee drinker or just needing a slight awaking.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this flavored coffee mix for my afternoon coffee when I am craving something sweet. It is delicious, dissolves easily, and very creamy, everything I expect from a flavored coffee mix. I always have some at home. My husband loves it too!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Drinking this as I type. It's creamy and has a touch of cinnamon. I normally go for the vanilla but this is a nice change. It's so much cheaper than going out for coffee and way better. I always enjoy this brand. Will be buying again.
Martika S.