BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Sugar, Nondairy Creamer [Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor], Instant Coffee, Sodium Citrate, Contains Less Than 2% Of Cinnamon Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Silicon Dioxide.

Buy on Amazon
Diana B.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVE this stuff. My mom actually introduced me to this flavor, and it is great. It tastes good mixed with just water or milk, or you can use it as a coffee creamer to add some flavor. I have purchased many times and will continue to purchase.
Jennifer Y.
I love all the flavors of these instant coffees! They have nice light coffee flavor and are especially good for beginner coffee drinkers(at least that's how I started!) I typically stock up in the winter so I can have a nice variety to choose from on cold days and nights. Also I don't think there is a ton of caffeine in them so it's perfect to warm up with later in the afternoon compared to a cup of coffee!
Hannah A.
What it is: A naturally and artificially flavored cafe-style beverage mix.

Key Ingredients: sugar, nondairy creamer, instant coffee, cinnamon oil. 80 mg of caffeine per serving.

How it smells/tastes/looks: It smells like chocolate, cinnamon, and coffee. It looks like coffee (lol) with foam on top. It tastes incredible once it has time to cool off a bit. I find that the taste intensifies, when it has the time to sit and develop.

Why I like it: I really love these international cafe instant coffees, because they are a real treat for me and they don't take much effort to make. I just add two round tablespoons (of a regular spoon) and mix with hot water. It already has milk and is sweetened as well. Honestly, I could add cinnamon, creamer, sugar, and chocolate to my own cup of regular coffee, but that is just too much effort for me and figuring things out.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I used to drink this along with the French vanilla flavor since the 1990s! It's so good and so light but flavorful. My husband who's not a big coffee drinker likes these a lot.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I enjoy the flavor of Cafe Vienna and have for many years. No room for improvement needed as far as I'm concerned. It's a wonderful treat and also gives a boost to your cup of coffee--kind of like a creamer. The price has always been fair especially now with all the competitors on the market. I prefer and recommend Maxwell House International Cafe Vienna.
Honda L.
Phoenix, AZ
So Cafe Vienna is great when you additionally add a creamer or sugar to it. Alone it's good, but not amazing in my opinion. On the packaging it says you can use as a coffee or a creamer, I would apply this to my coffee and still use a creamer. I recommend Italian sweet cream or caramel macchiato creamer. Otherwise, it's a great flavor, but not amazing.
Malissa B.
Hazelwood, MO
I LOVE Maxwell coffee! The International blend is heaven sent. The packaging was very nice, made me feel like I was at home, drinking a warm cup already. it surpassed my expectations, the taste was phenomenal. I buy this product all the time and it is always worth the money. A definite repeat customer.
Cassie B.
Manor, TX
Great smooth taste to this coffee its not too strong which isn't how i prefer my coffee, i prefer dark coffee. Its something id drink in the middle of the day for a slight boost but bot to wake me up in the morning. Id recommend this if your not a heavy coffee drinker or just needing a slight awaking.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this flavored coffee mix for my afternoon coffee when I am craving something sweet. It is delicious, dissolves easily, and very creamy, everything I expect from a flavored coffee mix. I always have some at home. My husband loves it too!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Drinking this as I type. It's creamy and has a touch of cinnamon. I normally go for the vanilla but this is a nice change. It's so much cheaper than going out for coffee and way better. I always enjoy this brand. Will be buying again.
Martika S.