Maxwell House International Cafe Vanilla Bean Latte uploaded by Christina C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Sugar, Nondairy Creamer [Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor], Maltodextrin, Instant Coffee, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Silicon Dioxide.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I rarely drink coffee but this is a very delicious blend. It makes for the perfect snuggle up in a blanket and watch TV type of coffee! I love the vanilla bean flavor. I will recommend this to everyone and keep repurchasing it! I loved it over the colder months
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
Is a creamy decadent vanilla bean latte that satisfies my urge and make me want another all at the same time. About an average value. I did recommend it to others and I think it could use s little more sweetener in it. Yes I'd buy again when I run out .
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
I love making this when I'm in the mood for good coffee. It tastes like something you would get at a coffee house. It makes the whole entire house smell good. Add a little cream and sugar and it's like a Vanilla Latte! And boy does it taste gooooood
Jaymee C.
Manistee, MI
This is AH-MAZING!!!!! i drink this every single day its so creamy! i cant ever get enough. a great product for the low price. the package is pretty and it met every expectation i had for it. i have recommended it to many others and will continue to purchase this product
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
This is very tasty and super easy to make. It's already sweet so there's no need to add sugar or creamer. I keep a can of it at my desk at work. It saves me a lot of time and money not stopping at the super expensive coffee shop and I always have a fresh hot latte!
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Although some people love hazelnut flavored coffee, i LOVE vanilla flavored!! i used to buy this product all the time! great flavor!!! love it!! i just stopped buying because i got lazy and started buying coffee from starbucks every day... but i have to start making my own coffee again! so much better when its home made!
Natalie M.
Easy to make, delicious and a wide variety of flavors. This was always a favorite of mine though. Not an artificial tasting vanilla flavor. Great for those who want a nice warm drink without making a whole pot of coffee
Brittany C.
Starbucks who? This is like my own little treat without paying a ton for it. It's affordable and taste amazing! And a little goes a long way. Great value. Now if they could make a pumpkin spice one OMG.
Santana H.
Norton, VA
Vanilla bean is the best type of flavoring for coffee that there is we love this brand and think that it is fantastic for us. We love to use it in the winter and we make hot chocolate flavoring with it as well. We use it on our family dinners at Christmas time forever.
Tracey D.
RENO, NV
I own 2 coffemakers - 1 traditional and 1 keurig, but I grew up with instant coffee so more so often I would want just to drink something instant but even that I wanted something upgraded, something with good flavor and easy...maxwell house met those expectations!
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Check Walmart! They might have it in the cups!
Tabi H.
Does this come k-cup style too?!