Maxwell House International Cafe Style Beverage Mix, Decaffeinated & Sugar Free, French Vanilla Cafe, 4 oz

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Sugar Free New Look, Same Great Taste! Decaffeinated Low Calorie Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. A splash of sweet vanilla flavor makes this creamy coffee a classic delight. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. Low Calorie From the Makers of Maxwell House br Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

Ashley G.
Oh this is just so great and tastes amazing. This met my expectations because I just love French Vanilla and this tasted just like it. Id does not need no improvement and the packaging is roomy. It is not expensive and is very easy to make. I would recommend it to others because it's just so delicious.
MJ P.
I used to love this in the regular sugar version, but I can no longer have even the smallest amount of caffeine or my heart beats crazy in retaliation. This was one of my favorite go to comfy rainy day snuggle up with a blanket and a book and a mug of this treats. I can still taste the deliciousness.
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
I have tried this before. My parents always buy this brand and flavor but the normal French vanilla not sugar free. My parents drink a cup of the French Vanilla every morning. It is delicious! I have had other flavored and they are good as well. This is a great brand for the price!
Lori W.
Goldsboro , Nc
Vanilla deliciousness in a cup..it's truly divine. I'm a coffee lover but this stuff is more than just coffee.
Brittany P.
Baker, WV
Good simply mixed with hot water. I also like to add it to my coffee for extra flavor, also adding creamer.
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
Ohhhhh yes I love this flavor, it is so creamy and tasty I could drink it on a winters night any day
Erica  R.
Morgan Hill, CA
If you are looking for a quick sweet coffee fix I would recommend this coffee mix. It comes in a small metal tin and all that is required is water or a milk alternative if you prefer a creamer coffee base. It has a pleasant taste which is perfect for someone who enjoys coffee without the harsh after taste. I always seem to have a metal tin of this in my coffee cabinet.
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
I was not happy with this at all, I followed the directions correctly with both water and milk and it tasted so diluted either way. I even tried adding more of the powder and it didn't help at all there's just a huge lack of flavor period. It reminds me of an ice coffee u let sit too long and all he ice melted except it's hot haha
Skye K.
Hampton, GA
DELISH!! There's nothing like that first cup of coffee each morning. This flavor is so delicious that it makes it a bit easier for me to be the first out of my warm bed in the mornings. Maxwell House has done it again! The smell of the vanilla beans wharfs through my house and even puts a smile on the face of my most grumpy family member. The fragrance gets him up but the creamy taste of French Vanilla wakes him up. I'd have to say this flavor of Maxwell House definitely delivers.

Mara C.
Minster, OH
I use this product as a creamer and it works fabulously! It has great flavor but doesn't make the coffee too sweet. The reason I didn't give this product five stars is because it is a little pricey for the amount in the container, which isn't much.