BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Sugar, Nondairy Creamer [Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor], Whey, Maltodextrin, Instant Coffee, Contains Less Than 2% Of Cinnamon, Ginger, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Citrate, Silicon Dioxide.

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Pumpkin flavored everything. Including pumpkin flavor lattes. I make pumpkin creamer out of Maxwell House International latee pumpkin flavor as it is great as a creamer just like the package says. To make the creamer stir two spoonfulls of the latte powder and add it to your coffee. For a latte use four table spoons in a cup poor boiled water over for a great drink.
Mayra N.
I am so obsessed with this pumpkin spice beverage mix. I paid $2 and this lasted me two fall seasons. It taste just like the Starbucks PSL. If you are on a budget, this will help you save those $6 at Starbucks. I would buy another one but I can't find it 😭
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
It is fall again and that means pumpkin flavored drinks and food. This is one of the pumpkin flavored products. I use it as a creamer for my coffee everyday before work or I just make it as a latte mix. I absolutely love this product and buy the other flavors too.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
It took some time to get used to this after being such a Starbucks junkie. This is much thinner and more watered down when following exact directions. The flavor is still nice , and this is so easy to prepare... Plus it is so much cheaper and less calories.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
This stuff saved my wallet! I love the taste of Starbucks pumpkin spice, but that gets expensive. I mix this with some milk and coffee and it is my budget addiction! It does have quite a bit of sugar in it (1st ingredient) but so does every good pumpkin spice drink!
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is really good. It is a super quick and easy to make. It is very creamy and the flavor is amazing. It is a great flavor to have for the fall season. It is great for a cool day for reading a book or movie.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
This was an awful product. It didn't taste of pumpkin spice and was an awful addition to my coffee. I bought it because it was on clearance at Target, but I guess there was a reason it was on clearance. I wouldn't recommend buying it
Shanyn M.
So good! Super quick and easy to make, just stir into hot water. It's very creamy and is perfect for fall and winter! Perfect drink to curl up with a book or movie!
Vivianna S.
Midland, TX
I have never tried this product so when I finally bought it and added to my coffee I instantly fell in love. it's the very best for the holidays and taste great.
Deanna G.
The best pumpkin flavored option ever! Soooo good. I love it as a creamer in my morning coffee or all by its self as a warm treat!
Elizabeth B.
AMARILLO, TX
I love pumpkin and try different things is this any good
Vivianna S.
Midland, TX
How many spoons do you add to your coffee? 🍵
Victoria F.