Maxwell House International Cafe Peppermint Mocha Latte uploaded by Tabitha O.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Sugar, Nondairy Creamer [Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor], Maltodextrin, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Instant Coffee, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Silicon Dioxide.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
A super easy way to have more then just a cup of coffee in the morning! I like to mix it with milk so that it’s extra rich. The mocha flavor is sweet and fantastic and the quality is also great. Easy to find and super fresh. I highly recommended❤️😊
Amber f.
Nashville, TN
For an extra dose of caffeine, I like stirring this into my coffee for a Christmas time treat. Not too overpowering, I’d definitely recommend it. It can be purchased at Kroger, Walmart or Target, but appears to be a seasonal flavor.
Morgan P.
Saint Marys, PA
I tried this as I love flavor in my hot drinks. This has a good flavor, but there is room for improvement. You have to add quite a bit in order to get the most flavor, and it's relatively pricey for the amount you get in a container. If you occasionally like to add flavor to your hot drinks, I'd recommend it, but to have it on a regular basis could get a bit pricey, but still definitely cheaper than going to a coffee house everyday.
Brittany M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this coffee. it has a great taste to it and it doesn't taste bland. the peppermint is not to strong which i like. it is very refreshing and i can drink a cup or two of this. it definitely met my expectations and i will continue to buy this brand.
Tabitha O.
Buena Park, CA
I'm a big fan of Starbucks....but not their prices. This peppermint mocha is really yummy and I think it's similar to the Starbucks version. I use a little dollop of whip cream to make it a little creamier. it has been one of my favorite holiday drinks this year! I added it to my regular coffee as creamer and it's great that way too!
Chantal L.
With winter season coming and all the Starbucks in the world are advertising those peppermint mochas but your bank account isn't looking as happy this is a great affordable way to please your taste buds and your bank account in the comfort of your own home! Easy to make and scrumptious to drink :)
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
I personally like to mix this in with my regular coffee just to give it a extra little something. It's not bad for the price. I like the chocolate flavor as well. I keep the chocolate on hand at all times.
Natalie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love these. If you warm milk and put a few teaspoons it's even better! Perfect for before you go to bed! Taste is great and rich and gives you that expensive latte feel... Without the cost!
Christa  T.
Silver City, NM
Yummmmm I love coffee, being in the medical field I drink a lot of coffee, this stuff is very good and I can pack it to work in my bag, and make me a cup when I need it. The taste is great has a good coffee taste the peppermint is subtle.
Coffee lovers most try!
Sierra A.
Roanoke, VA
I am a huge fan of Maxwell House International lattes, especially the peppermint mocha latte. I love all things peppermint! Their powdered lattes always last me a long time and they are great for using them as creamers.
kelley o.
Indiana, PA
Are these more coffee flavored or a cappuccino with mint flavored? thanks!
Jena K.
Dover, PA
Is this any good? What's the price like?
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
Who's tried this? What does it taste like. I know some peppermint drinks don't really taste like what they say haha. Is it over powering?