BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Simply Add To A Mug Of Hot Water And Stir For A Sweet And Creamy Café.

Sugar, Nondairy Creamer [Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor], Instant Coffee, Maltodextrin, Contains Less Than 2% Of Cellulose Gum, Sodium Citrate, Silicon Dioxide.

Buy on Walgreens
Erika L.
Every morning I wake up to a cup of coffee hoping for a little energy boost before I leave for university. However, sometimes I crave a bit more than just your average cup of joe. This is where Maxwell House International Cafe Mix comes to my morning rescue. I add a tablespoon of the Cappuccino Mix to my coffee and suddenly, I am transported to a little cafe in Europe. This beverage mix helps me treat myself each morning to a little something extra.
Becca H.
Florence, AL
I buy this every week. It only lasts a few days now though, because my husband has become equally addicted. Heat your water in the microwave and throw in three big teaspoons and BAM - you got yourself a delicious cappuccino. Sure, it's not identical to the real thing (I have one of those expensive coffee/espresso/cappuccino makers), but it's a heck of a lot easier than running that big joker. For the price and the taste - definitely worth buying every single time.
Amanda D.
Merced, CA
I really love these little tins of coffee mix! They're so delicious (although I don't like the cinnamon one) and so easy to make! When I'm in a rush getting my son ready or he's just having a grumpy day and being clingy I can always use one of my maxwell coffee tins to get some coffee with some flavor and it's fast.
Paige S.
Prattsburgh, NY
This cappuccino has such great memories for me. My great-grandmother used to make this for me and we would enjoy a cup with some cookies and chat about life. It was inexpensive but the memories we shared were amazing. Now every time I taste it, I remember my great-grandmother.
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Yummyyyyyy this is a very yummy mix that ive probably repurchased 7-8 times. This met every expectation i could hold for it. I'm most definitely a repeat customer!! The lid was secure and easy tonremove. Ive recommended this to my mom and a few friends this stuff is awesome..
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Maxwell house international Cappuccino is so good. It's easy to make. All you need is a hot cup of water & a scoop full or a few into your hot water. Stir it up a little bit & you got yourself the nest Cappuccino in town! & it is definitely VERY AFFORDABLE! $
Kaitlyn R.
New Bedford, MA
These cappuccino mixes are awesome. I really like them and they taste fresh brewed even though they are powder. I highly recommend if you want to add a twist to your coffee routine. Love how they foam nice too.
Danette B.
I love the Maxwell House Instant Cappuccino original because it's easy and it's fast! It's perfect for the colder months. Just add to hot water and stir! It dissolves quickly and you can add more or less to suite your taste preference. The cappuccino is creamy and rich with a little sweetness. It's almost as good as the real thing!
I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because it's a little pricey for the size of the can.
Sandra G.
Lenoir City, TN
Love my Maxwell House International original Cappucino. It is my nighttime comfort drink, I have been drinking this for years. It has a great taste, sturdy container and lid that keep it fresh, I will continue to purchase this and I would and do recommend it to others!
Megan  R.
Binghamton, NY
I love all of the maxwell house international cafe style beverage mixes!! My favorite are french vanilla and cappuccino. So simple to make and are perfect for cold days or for every morning. They aren't overly powering sweet either so it's perfect for most people