Maxwell House International Cafe Orange uploaded by Em N.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Sugar, Nondairy Creamer [Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor], Instant Coffee, Sodium Citrate, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Silicon Dioxide.

Buy on Amazon*
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
This is some pretty decent coffee! I like the robust flavor of the coffee, and that it is not incredibly strong. I drink a cup in the morning and I'm good to go! ... I'll sometimes have another in the afternoons depending on how tired I'm feeling after running errands. I like that I can still easily fall asleep at a reasonable time, even after having a cup in the afternoons! :)
Faraj S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love This coffee it gives me the kick I need in the morning and isn't as strong as Starbucks whose coffee can sometimes leave a bitter taste in my mouth . It is also more affordable so it's good if your trying to budget your pay check .... Coffe is a part of everyone's life so ir can get expensive
Ashlee W.
I am a coffee fanatic so I will basically try all the coffee in the world if I am asked (Or paid) to. I love this coffee and I drink it everyday. I cant help it. When I'm out of this product until I can go to the grocery store to buy some more I have my Folgers instant coffee on standby. Great coffee.
Dee B.
Edinburg, TX
I love this brand for coffee, just as much as Folgers. It's very inexpensive, has an amazing taste and brews the perfect cup of coffee every time we make it. The value is excellent and I never thought I would be interested as much as i am. I would buy it again and I have reccomened it.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I decided to try this because I love orange flavored things, but this was not really good at all. It did not taste like oranges to me and was rather clumpy. I'm sorry, Maxwell House, but at least I tried it.
Tracey C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I like my coffee real strong. I usually add this to my coffee to give me that extra punch and a sweet flavor to get my day started right. Making my plain coffee more robust and flavorful. Don't talk to me until I had that first cup
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
I love how easy this is to use, and its SO delicious! Its like how chocolate, but better! This is great to have during the holidays, reminds me of those chocolate oranges they bring out around the fall! Love!
Helena L.
Youngstown, OH
Have tried other favors. And they were pretty good. Just messy in my dorm room. Sometimes used as instant coffee and other times as creamer. Not as good as coffee with it in it as creamer.
Jessica S.
Palatka, FL
I did not like this orange flavored coffee.. It leaves a horrible taste in my mouth. I tell my friends they may not like it. Because I like orange but I don't like this one
Courtney C.
Meridian, MS
Maxwell makes some of the best coffee I've had to this point. Very bold flavors! I think it's worth a shot if you're drinking some of the more expensive brands.