Maxwell House International Cafe Hot Latte Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Vanilla Bean Latte, 8.5 oz uploaded by Christina C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. The sweet taste of vanilla bean perfectly balances this light and creamy latte. Delightltfully foamy. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• Check Walmart! They might have it in the cups! 1 Answers
  • Does this come k-cup style too?!1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
David K.
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Although some people love hazelnut flavored coffee, i LOVE vanilla flavored!! i used to buy this product all the time! great flavor!!! love it!! i just stopped buying because i got lazy and started buying coffee from starbucks every day... but i have to start making my own coffee again! so much better when its home made!
Jaymee C.
Jaymee C.
Manistee, MI
This is AH-MAZING!!!!! i drink this every single day its so creamy! i cant ever get enough. a great product for the low price. the package is pretty and it met every expectation i had for it. i have recommended it to many others and will continue to purchase this product
Santana H.
Santana H.
Norton, VA
Vanilla bean is the best type of flavoring for coffee that there is we love this brand and think that it is fantastic for us. We love to use it in the winter and we make hot chocolate flavoring with it as well. We use it on our family dinners at Christmas time forever.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Long Beach, CA
I purchase this product often and it never fails me i feel like this product has a good taste. It does not taste like watery which is good and it is priced at a very good price. This product never fails me and i recommend it to friends and family. buy this product
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I rarely drink coffee but this is a very delicious blend. It makes for the perfect snuggle up in a blanket and watch TV type of coffee! I love the vanilla bean flavor. I will recommend this to everyone and keep repurchasing it! I loved it over the colder months
Donna M.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
Is a creamy decadent vanilla bean latte that satisfies my urge and make me want another all at the same time. About an average value. I did recommend it to others and I think it could use s little more sweetener in it. Yes I'd buy again when I run out .
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Chetek, WI
For those days when I don't have time to brew a pot of coffee or I am looking for a sweet fix without the cost of going to the coffee shop... I fix myself a Latte in the comfort of my home in the time it takes to pour a glass of water.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Starbucks who? This is like my own little treat without paying a ton for it. It's affordable and taste amazing! And a little goes a long way. Great value. Now if they could make a pumpkin spice one OMG.
devinn a.
devinn a.
Buchanan, MI
Easy to make great tasting and the packaging is nice I like this instant coffee compared to others the taste is great and it gives you a nice pick me up the value of this product is great
Sarra H.
Sarra H.
Glen Allen, VA
This mix is very nice on its own but also used as a creamer. It creates a nice thicker beverage once mixed with water. It isn't too sweet and creates a nice creaminess in the drink.
Tabi H.
Tabi H.
Does this come k-cup style too?!
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Check Walmart! They might have it in the cups!