Maxwell House International Cafe Hot Latte Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Vanilla Bean Latte, 8.5 oz uploaded by Christina C.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. The sweet taste of vanilla bean perfectly balances this light and creamy latte. Delightltfully foamy. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• Check Walmart! They might have it in the cups! 1 Answers
  • Does this come k-cup style too?!1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Santana H.
Santana H.
Norton, VA
Vanilla bean is the best type of flavoring for coffee that there is we love this brand and think that it is fantastic for us. We love to use it in the winter and we make hot chocolate flavoring with it as well. We use it on our family dinners at Christmas time forever.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
Is a creamy decadent vanilla bean latte that satisfies my urge and make me want another all at the same time. About an average value. I did recommend it to others and I think it could use s little more sweetener in it. Yes I'd buy again when I run out .
devinn a.
devinn a.
Buchanan, MI
Easy to make great tasting and the packaging is nice I like this instant coffee compared to others the taste is great and it gives you a nice pick me up the value of this product is great
heather s.
heather s.
Sanders, KY
I do not drink coffee everyday but when I do I choose
Maxwell House International Café Vanilla Bean Latte,
it's perfect!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I rarely drink coffee but this is a very delicious blend. It makes for the perfect snuggle up in a blanket and watch TV type of coffee! I love the vanilla bean flavor. I will recommend this to everyone and keep repurchasing it! I loved it over the colder months
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
I love making this when I'm in the mood for good coffee. It tastes like something you would get at a coffee house. It makes the whole entire house smell good. Add a little cream and sugar and it's like a Vanilla Latte! And boy does it taste gooooood
Jaymee C.
Jaymee C.
Manistee, MI
This is AH-MAZING!!!!! i drink this every single day its so creamy! i cant ever get enough. a great product for the low price. the package is pretty and it met every expectation i had for it. i have recommended it to many others and will continue to purchase this product
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
This is very tasty and super easy to make. It's already sweet so there's no need to add sugar or creamer. I keep a can of it at my desk at work. It saves me a lot of time and money not stopping at the super expensive coffee shop and I always have a fresh hot latte!
David K.
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Although some people love hazelnut flavored coffee, i LOVE vanilla flavored!! i used to buy this product all the time! great flavor!!! love it!! i just stopped buying because i got lazy and started buying coffee from starbucks every day... but i have to start making my own coffee again! so much better when its home made!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Starbucks who? This is like my own little treat without paying a ton for it. It's affordable and taste amazing! And a little goes a long way. Great value. Now if they could make a pumpkin spice one OMG.
Tabi H.
Tabi H.
Does this come k-cup style too?!
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Check Walmart! They might have it in the cups!