BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Ashley H.
id like the it to at least taste like coffee , but its vanilla taste over powers everything . its to much , and to sweet. like eating white chocolate by itsself, not that great . but its fast and easy , chai lattes are the best in this product ! it doesnt get better than chai
Madi W.
Bloomington, IN
I drink this stuff every morning before school. I make it with milk, and it is so heavenly. If you aren't huge on coffee, this is a good first coffee. It tastes like hot chocolate when made with milk. I absolutely love it. 10/10 coffee.
Kristin O.
I use this as a creamer. I'm not a big fan of using it as an actual coffee. My mom loves it because she's not big into coffee and likes how sweet it is. As a creamer it adds a nice flavor and still gives you the sweetness you like in your coffee. I would definitely buy again.
Melissa M.
I work a 12 hour night shift and coffee, as wonderful as it is, gets boring. These come in so many flavors, not too sweet because sugar gets old fast. But they taste smooth and make a fun little sizzle with your coffee.
Lenesa H.
Jonesville, LA
This stuff I just amazing! It has such a bold taste to it and it's great for fall weather! I picked up some from the store a while back and was sure it would be gross but I wanted to test it out. I got home and made me up some and man that stuff is amazingly good! I have a cup about once a week and I'm always excited and ready for its yummy taste!
Jason G.
Morristown , Tn
Haven't had the chance to try this coffee at this time. So I'm unable to say whether or not it's a good coffee or not. Not sure how affordable it is or if I would recommend it or not. Hope to try and it soon. Thanks for your time.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
Maxwell is the best! I always purchase this brand. It's delicious and they have very yummy flavors to choose from! I always make sure to stock up on Maxwell House because it goes quickly in my house lol!
Lauren D.
West Henrietta, NY
This was the first coffee drink that I ever drank. I really enjoy it because it is like a coffee and a creamer all in one. The flavor is delicious and tastes like you got it from a coffee shop. It definitely meets all expectations and I would definitely recommend it.
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
I use these as a touch of delicious creamer for my coffee and it's sooo good! so far I have tried two other flavors and they all have been very good. Love this product
Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA
This had made my taste buds perk up, it was so yummy. It wasn't overly sweet like some other brands. It was very easy to mix in hot milk. Would Definitely buy again