Maxwell House International Cafe French Vanilla Cafe-Style Beverage Mix 27 oz Tub

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Naturally & artificially flavored see more...

Courtney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I enjoy the french vanilla cafe style coffee the taste is smooth and sweet just the way i like it. The price is right and the packaging is nice this is my go to coffee when I'm short on funds for star buck's. I would recommend this coffee to anyone that likes their coffee on the sweet side
Rchristine V.
Kent, WA
This is a great tasting pick me up!
Delish and easy. Would defiantly recommend to a friend or family member. I like to make this on it's own or even add it to my regular coffee and creamer. It's a nice treat and I like to keep some in my house at all times!
Paulina G.
San Diego, CA
I didn't enjoy this flavor as much as I thought I'd like it. There should be more of the flavor I thought I was getting from the product. It only takes off the flavor of the coffee and makes it taste like milk instead of vanilla. Would not recommend
Cynthia C.
I love drinking this during the winter time when I want a little extra flavor than just coffee. Definitely came in handy when I used to work in a warehouse and the gates were open and it was super cold.
Stephanie M.
I love this coffee so much. I've tried to go out and try a different brand of coffee but I can't lol. I just love my French vanilla Maxwell coffee to much lol. Its so good and while your drinking it, it has such a beautiful vanilla aroma.
Allison P.
This is one of my favorite morning drinks love how it warms me up and the aroma is very delightful. But this just isn't for morning while the kids are drinking hot chocolate I enjoy a nice big cup of my coffee.
Tamera P.
Waldorf, MD
Very good medium coffee! We drink coffee every morning in our house. We usually use house blend but the French Vanilla is fun to use every so often for variety. The flavor comes through without being over powering and the coffee isn't overly strong.
Erin H.
Duncan, OK
Grew up drinking international house brand coffees before frap caps and shraps were ever thought of! I sound 94 not 44, but I still enjoy this brand today- it's just getting harder to find!
Samantha H.
I love the fragrant smell as soon as you open the can of cappuccino and French vanilla that intertwine in this flavor. The flavor gives enough kick without being to strong. A very nice beverage to have on a cold winter morning or night.
Tre J.
Oxford,Ms
This coffee really packs a punch! It has great flavor and its easy to make. It's convenient so you don't have to leave the comfort of your home just to make a coffee run.