Maxwell House International Cafe French Vanilla Cafe Beverage Mix uploaded by Ashley P.Maxwell House International Cafe French Vanilla Cafe Beverage Mix uploaded by Debrian W.Maxwell House International Cafe French Vanilla Cafe Beverage Mix uploaded by j c.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Maxwell House International Cafe French Vanilla Beverage Mix.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Cafe-style beverage mix. see more...

• Do you mix it with hot water or hot milk?2 Answers
  • Any body have any favorite coffee recipes ? I like to stir a spoo...1 Answers
  • Is this the same thing as (or similar to) the plain Maxwell House...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It tastes great everytime and it doesnt even taste like you are consuming a coffee beverage." in 2 reviews
  • "I must say this one tastes great and I would definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite form of instant coffee and it is a nice drink for people who prefer hot chocolate or teas because the coffee flavor is almost nonexistent and it has a rich and creamy taste " in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is a nice addition to a classic cup of coffee. It can be added for extra flavor or just mixed with hot water for something simple. Ive tried all the flavors and this is my favorite.
rachel g.
portland, OR
DELICIOUS! very good quality and tastes great! my favorite flavor, better than most other brands i have tried. id recommend this for anyone looking for a rich vanilla coffee flavor.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
My sister turned me on to this and now I always have it in my kitchen cabinet. I use it every morning in my coffee as a creamer. My sister can't drink her coffee without it.
Britni N.
Bessemer, AL
Tastes wonderful! I use it to make drinks or as a creamer in my coffee. I love the French Vanilla taste. I will definitely buy again.
Jenny W.
It taste good, wake up with me every single morning. Help me stay awake all day long. OH
noelle s.
Posen, MI
Great tasting coffee, .
Roxanne S.
Fresno, CA
This is my go to coffee in store. it's smoothly rich and great in flavor. I have one in my cabinet now. It became my favorite when my mom started purchasing it and now that I have my own home I always buy it. I like that the taste in caffeine isn't too strong but it's enough to get my day started and it's also flavorful enough to have another cup later on in the day. It's definitely my favorite coffee. and it can also be used as a subtle creamer for your dark coffee as well.
Angela B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a mild Cafe blend. It's good if you're not a big coffee drinker but want to have something warm to drink to start your day. It can be a bit sweet for some people's taste. I didn't care much but I'd think it would go well to mix it with your morning coffee instead of using creamer.
Felicia B.
I have an addiction for French vanilla, and this is one of my biggest fixes. Almost daily you'll find me drinking this. It's got a rich smooth flavor and just the right ammount of vanilla flavor that you actually notice it unlike most other coffees.
Heather C.
Windsor, PA
This is the perfect little pick me up in the morning. It is very easy to make and tastes great. I love this container because I can pack it and take to work whenever I want an extra pick me up. Perfect for one person so you are not wasting any.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Foodie Expert
Do you mix it with hot water or hot milk?
Emily S.
Foodie Expert
Is this the same thing as (or similar to) the plain Maxwell House Vanilla Coffee?
Sylvia C.
Deer Park, TX
Foodie Expert
Any body have any favorite coffee recipes ? I like to stir a spoonful into regular coffee and put a dollop of whip cream on top with cinnamon !