BY MAXWELL HOUSE

1 Canister = 8.4 oz (239 g); Beverage Mix - Cafe-Style - French Vanilla Cafe. Naturally and artificially flavored. Savor a cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. A splash of sweet vanilla flavor makes this creamy coffee a classic delight. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=4300000333'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• Do you mix it with hot water or hot milk?3 Answers
  • Any body have any favorite coffee recipes ? I like to sti...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this as a creamer?1 Answers
Maxwell House International Cafe French Vanilla
  • "It tastes great everytime and it doesnt even taste like you are consuming a coffee beverage." in 2 reviews
  • "I must say this one tastes great and I would definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite form of instant coffee and it is a nice drink for people who prefer hot chocolate or teas because the coffee flavor is almost nonexistent and it has a rich and creamy taste " in 1 review
alana m.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this! I got my first little “pack” of this last month and it went quick! It tastes so good and it’s super easy. It’s great for me becuase I’m always on the go - whether it’s sports, school, or work. This not only tastes great, but it’s easy to make. You just take a couple spoonfuls in hot water, mix, and you’re done! I love this so much and I’m currently drinking this while writing this review! 10/10 would recommend!
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
This is a pretty great tasting form of Instant Coffee, though I'm not really a fan of it. My mother used to buy this stuff all the time, and I've had a few cups of it and I didn't like it very much. The vanilla can be strong, or watered down, depending on how you make it; but it just doesn't appeal to my taste buds.
Leann M.
I love to add this to coffee and add a little bit of milk and sugar to it. It's a good favorite and it's fantastic by itself as well. Vanilla is an all time favorite flavor to me in general but sometimes vanilla isn't vanilla but this wasn't the case and I was very happy and I like to buy it when I feel the need for it.
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
Best coffee ever! It is so fast to make, you can drink it cold or hot, in a frappachino! It is so tasty and so affordable, you can find this at Wal-Mart and frys! You need to try this!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria , VA
Smells good. And when you add water to it the smell again. Great to sip by the window on a cold day. It really warms up the heart. Got this at Costco in a bulk I think. Great buy
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
My old favorite since the 1990s!!!! This stuff was my go to back in the day,it tasted and smelled so good and my husband who is not a big coffee drinker loves it too!
Debrian W.
I am in no way a super coffee drinker but this is my favorite coffee beverage. It's great on a cold winter morning as a warm pick-me-up. Nice and sweet without an overpowering sugary or coffee taste. My favorite thing is the cost! Really cheap and you can get several cups out of it!
Roxanne S.
Fresno, CA
This is my go to coffee in store. it's smoothly rich and great in flavor. I have one in my cabinet now. It became my favorite when my mom started purchasing it and now that I have my own home I always buy it. I like that the taste in caffeine isn't too strong but it's enough to get my day started and it's also flavorful enough to have another cup later on in the day. It's definitely my favorite coffee. and it can also be used as a subtle creamer for your dark coffee as well.
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
I received this sample online and I was excited to try it because I love drinking coffee and I love adding creamers and I love to switch up the creamers every once in a while. It was pretty good I was expecting it to taste more sweet more vanilla flavor. It is actually supposed to be mixed with water not coffee so that could be the reason it tasted different but they recommend to add it to coffee too.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I received two free samples from Maxwell House; one vanilla and one mocha. I've tried a few different latte's and cappuccino k-cups for my Keurig and all have been WAY too sweet. All you do is mix the powdered mixture with 8 oz. of water and stir. They were actually pretty good. Still too sweet for my liking, but I would definitely give them another try.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Do you mix it with hot water or hot milk?
Bayley M.
Does anyone else use this as a creamer?
Sylvia C.
La Porte, TX
Any body have any favorite coffee recipes ? I like to stir a spoonful into regular coffee and put a dollop of whip cream on top with cinnamon !
Emily S.
Is this the same thing as (or similar to) the plain Maxwell House Vanilla Coffee?

Amazon