Maxwell House International Cafe Decaffeinated Suisse Mocha

by Maxwell House

Your Sweet Getaway Is Just A Sip Away Savor a cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgences-right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and sweet vanilla flavor. Naturally and artificially flavored. Packaging recyclable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maxwell House International Cafe Decaffeinated Suisse Mocha!
How would you rate this product?
Hamilton, OH
This is great to add in to a fresh brewing cup of coffee . Or add some vanilla . But anyway this stuff is good !
Huntsville, TX
Loved how it worked as my creamer and my chocolate, I was use to just using nesquick. Not me all time go to.
Delicious !!!! I can never get enough of this flavor. It's really relaxing College student always on the go
This blend is just right not too strong and a perfect touch to give you that extra energy during the day
Lewisville, TX
This is a very good coffee. I have drank it for over 15 years. You can mix it to your personal taste.
Herminie, PA
I love adding this to my coffee to give it extra flavor. It's my ho to every morning. A must buy.
Haven't had this in quite some time, but it used to be my favorite! Makes me wanna go buy some!
Street, MD
I like how its decaffinated. But it just doesn't taste the way that I like my coffee to taste.
Burbank, IL
Highly recommend. I use and need it every morning. Always tastes fresh. And gets the job done
Millville, NJ
Best coffee ever! Especially with the mocha which is my favorite! I have a cup every morning

Looking for your answer?