BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Single
Sugar, Nondairy Creamer, Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono & Diglycerides, Instant Coffee, Less Than 2% Of:, Natural Flavor, Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicone Dioxide

Sydney G.
Best coffee to make and even better then restraunts and stores! Great taste and not to much money
katie n.
Iselin, NJ
It taste okay I don't know if I would recommend it. I am not a fan of sugar free . I picked it up by accident so I tried it
Lori W.
Goldsboro , NC
Vanilla deliciousness in a cup..it's truly divine. I'm a coffee lover but this stuff is more than just coffee.
Erica P.
Wakefield, RI
Great flavor, very easy to make. Always a satisfying beverage and also really quick to make
Cortney S.
S Williamsprt, PA
I have tried this before. My parents always buy this brand and flavor but the normal French vanilla not sugar free. My parents drink a cup of the French Vanilla every morning. It is delicious! I have had other flavored and they are good as well. This is a great brand for the price!
Samantha W.
Belle, WV
I loved the decaf version when I was pregnant & the fact it came in all kinds of different flavors. French vanilla was my favorite.
Jennifer M.
Due to pregnancy, I drink this. Although it's decaf and sugar free, it still gives me the amazing taste of coffee that I crave!
Amber D.
Thornhill, ON
Since I started my diet a month ago I have missed my specialty coffee... until I found this one.

it's absolutely yummy!!!! it taste just like a fancy coffee shop coffee with out the cost and guilt of calories.
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA
I use to love this stuff when I was in High School. It was very sweet and tastes kind of like hot chocolate. However, now that I'm a "grown up" with a "grown up job" I need something 10x more powerful to get me through the day. Plus I find it a little too sweet for me now.
Marisa l.
Maxwell house is by far my favorite brand of coffee it has been for years, i love the regular and flavored.