BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Single
Sugar, Nondairy Creamer, Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono & Diglycerides, Instant Coffee, Less Than 2% Of:, Natural Flavor, Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicone Dioxide

MJ P.
I used to love this in the regular sugar version, but I can no longer have even the smallest amount of caffeine or my heart beats crazy in retaliation. This was one of my favorite go to comfy rainy day snuggle up with a blanket and a book and a mug of this treats. I can still taste the deliciousness.
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
Ohhhhh yes I love this flavor, it is so creamy and tasty I could drink it on a winters night any day
Brittany P.
Baker, WV
Good simply mixed with hot water. I also like to add it to my coffee for extra flavor, also adding creamer.
Ashley G.
Oh this is just so great and tastes amazing. This met my expectations because I just love French Vanilla and this tasted just like it. Id does not need no improvement and the packaging is roomy. It is not expensive and is very easy to make. I would recommend it to others because it's just so delicious.
Rafael D.
My wife loves everything vanilla! Especially this French vanilla coffee!!!!
Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
Tried this on a whim and love it. Has a strong vanilla flavor. Mixes really well. Love moxing a scoop of this with a cup of coffee instead of using creamer. Perfect amount of sugar.
Teresa V.
Little Neck, NY
Perfect alternative to high calorie coffee creamers. I can use a bit without having to worry about it going bad. I wish they came in to go packets so i could take theme everywhere.
Skye K.
Hampton, GA
DELISH!! There's nothing like that first cup of coffee each morning. This flavor is so delicious that it makes it a bit easier for me to be the first out of my warm bed in the mornings. Maxwell House has done it again! The smell of the vanilla beans wharfs through my house and even puts a smile on the face of my most grumpy family member. The fragrance gets him up but the creamy taste of French Vanilla wakes him up. I'd have to say this flavor of Maxwell House definitely delivers.

Michael H.
York, PA
This is like heavenly crack powder that helps me start my day everyday! I make any of the multiple flavor in 2 thermos when I wake up and enjoy them for the rest of the day. They have great flavor and are easy to pour. Dissolve quickly so no floating residue. And taste amazing!
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Very very good , love how it smells can't go wrong with the French vanilla flavor