BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Single
Sugar, Nondairy Creamer, Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono & Diglycerides, Instant Coffee, Less Than 2% Of:, Natural Flavor, Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicone Dioxide

Brooke F.
Fleetwood, PA
This stuff is okay but you have to add a ton in to even get it close to tasting like anything
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
I was not happy with this at all, I followed the directions correctly with both water and milk and it tasted so diluted either way. I even tried adding more of the powder and it didn't help at all there's just a huge lack of flavor period. It reminds me of an ice coffee u let sit too long and all he ice melted except it's hot haha
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
This beverage is becoming harder and harder to find. I have been drinking the International Coffees since I hit adulthood around 20, and it is my only real addiction. No smokes, no booze, just let me have a cup of this if I'm going to work, and an extra cup if I'm not.

For serious coffee drinkers, this is NOT strong, it's very sweet, and each flavor is different enough that most of them don't mix well (for example, if you have two partial cans of two different flavors, you are better off just drinking two half cups of coffee than mixing them, unless your sense of taste is somewhat blunted.

French Vanilla and Vanilla Caramel are my faves, and I cannot find them on store shelves! Maxwell House bought the chain from G.Foods, and I allowed time for the transition (sadly, they went to plastic from metal cans, but if it had kept the coffee available, I'd still buy it). What I have, I bought from Amazon's third parties.

You can still get surplus sugar-free (but why? Go drink a glass of water!) or even worse, decaffeinated. Suisse Mocha shows up once in awhile, and even though it is more cocoa-ish, I drink it if it's all I can get.

Oh, please, let's bring this product back to wider circulation! I have a serious jones for the stuff. Expensive? Yes, compared to other packaged coffee, but NOT compared to a couple of lattes a day.
Ale V.
San Antonio, TX
I usually have this brand in my house, I love it. I love coffee. Can't live without it.
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
I have tried this before. My parents always buy this brand and flavor but the normal French vanilla not sugar free. My parents drink a cup of the French Vanilla every morning. It is delicious! I have had other flavored and they are good as well. This is a great brand for the price!
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA
I use to love this stuff when I was in High School. It was very sweet and tastes kind of like hot chocolate. However, now that I'm a "grown up" with a "grown up job" I need something 10x more powerful to get me through the day. Plus I find it a little too sweet for me now.
Emily R.
Russellville, MO
My mother is diabetic and just loves the sugar-free French vanilla flavor.
Brittany P.
Baker, WV
Good simply mixed with hot water. I also like to add it to my coffee for extra flavor, also adding creamer.
Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
Tried this on a whim and love it. Has a strong vanilla flavor. Mixes really well. Love moxing a scoop of this with a cup of coffee instead of using creamer. Perfect amount of sugar.
Teresa V.
Little Neck, NY
Perfect alternative to high calorie coffee creamers. I can use a bit without having to worry about it going bad. I wish they came in to go packets so i could take theme everywhere.