BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Single
Sugar, Nondairy Creamer, Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono & Diglycerides, Instant Coffee, Less Than 2% Of:, Natural Flavor, Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicone Dioxide

Skye K.
Hampton, GA
DELISH!! There's nothing like that first cup of coffee each morning. This flavor is so delicious that it makes it a bit easier for me to be the first out of my warm bed in the mornings. Maxwell House has done it again! The smell of the vanilla beans wharfs through my house and even puts a smile on the face of my most grumpy family member. The fragrance gets him up but the creamy taste of French Vanilla wakes him up. I'd have to say this flavor of Maxwell House definitely delivers.

Ashley G.
Oh this is just so great and tastes amazing. This met my expectations because I just love French Vanilla and this tasted just like it. Id does not need no improvement and the packaging is roomy. It is not expensive and is very easy to make. I would recommend it to others because it's just so delicious.
MJ P.
I used to love this in the regular sugar version, but I can no longer have even the smallest amount of caffeine or my heart beats crazy in retaliation. This was one of my favorite go to comfy rainy day snuggle up with a blanket and a book and a mug of this treats. I can still taste the deliciousness.
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
I have tried this before. My parents always buy this brand and flavor but the normal French vanilla not sugar free. My parents drink a cup of the French Vanilla every morning. It is delicious! I have had other flavored and they are good as well. This is a great brand for the price!
Michelle D.
Puyallup , WA
I was not happy with this at all, I followed the directions correctly with both water and milk and it tasted so diluted either way. I even tried adding more of the powder and it didn't help at all there's just a huge lack of flavor period. It reminds me of an ice coffee u let sit too long and all he ice melted except it's hot haha
Michael H.
York, PA
This is like heavenly crack powder that helps me start my day everyday! I make any of the multiple flavor in 2 thermos when I wake up and enjoy them for the rest of the day. They have great flavor and are easy to pour. Dissolve quickly so no floating residue. And taste amazing!
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA
I use to love this stuff when I was in High School. It was very sweet and tastes kind of like hot chocolate. However, now that I'm a "grown up" with a "grown up job" I need something 10x more powerful to get me through the day. Plus I find it a little too sweet for me now.
Erica  R.
Morgan Hill, CA
If you are looking for a quick sweet coffee fix I would recommend this coffee mix. It comes in a small metal tin and all that is required is water or a milk alternative if you prefer a creamer coffee base. It has a pleasant taste which is perfect for someone who enjoys coffee without the harsh after taste. I always seem to have a metal tin of this in my coffee cabinet.
Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
Tried this on a whim and love it. Has a strong vanilla flavor. Mixes really well. Love moxing a scoop of this with a cup of coffee instead of using creamer. Perfect amount of sugar.
Laura S.
Watertown, NY
I have a sweet tooth, but I've been trying to drink my coffee without adding sugar. So I've just starting making this in the mornings it has a wonderful vanilla flavor to help make it sweet and I don't have to add sugar to get that sweetness.