BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Sugar, Nondairy Creamer [Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor], Maltodextrin, Instant Coffee, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Citrate, Silicon Dioxide.

• How sweet would you consider this from 1 to 10?1 Answers
Caity C.
Maxwell House coffee mixes are surprisingly really good! I love this cappuccino blend, it's great for morning and night. The flavor and smell are wonderful, and the powder easily dissolves into hot water or milk.
Jenn L.
I absolutely adore this stuff! I use it all year round! It's great with milk, hot water, and even soy milk for my lactose intolerant family members. It's a tasty beverage that wants the soul!
Jenny V.
Personally, I don't drink coffee and it has being a while since I drink a cappuccino. But I use the coffee powder from this brand to my skin and it is bomb. Skin super soft and healthy.
Samantha F.
Coralville, IA
Use the maxwell house beverage mixes all the time! I just add it to my coffee almost every morning! Easy way to get different tastes in your coffee without buying multiple styles or strands of different expensive coffee.
Sarah M.
This is so great in the morning, at night, and in the winter! I either do it with hot water, milk, or I'll add a few spoonfuls to coffee!
Khadra E.
It's a great winter beverage although the after taste is a bit bitter. Its very easy and quick to make which is great for mornings,
Amanda  H.
Ooltewah, TN
I often have several Maxwell house cappuccinos in my cabinets. This is a great flavor. After seeing this, I may make some now.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
I love these cappuccino packages they taste great with just hot water but I love using them as creamer in my coffee!
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
This stuff is so good!!! I highly recommend trying it !!! It tastes amazing and easy to use !!!
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
Oh I love this cappuccino and the flavor is even better. so easy to make on the run
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
How sweet would you consider this from 1 to 10?