Maxwell House International Cafe Chai uploaded by Mary K.Maxwell House International Cafe Chai uploaded by Lisa A.Maxwell House International Cafe Chai uploaded by lasionica a.

BY MAXWELL HOUSE

Sugar, Nondairy Creamer [Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor], Maltodextrin, Instant Tea, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Silicon Dioxide.

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley H.
im not sure how i actually tried this to begin with , but ever since i have its the only instant drink ill buy! its delicious , and you can make it sweeter if you add some more in the cup . the most convenience fulled drink ever heat water , stir it up . bam your good!
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I found out that this product was no longer being made, but they did make a new version. So the makers of my favorite Chai Latte went back to the drawing board and made a new formula for this product. We the drinkers of it...didn't like it and told them about it.

A few months later I found out that they reformulated the recipe and now have this new product on the market and as I read the reviews I found that people said that this new reformulation is as good as the original. So I took a chance and ordered a couple of canisters from Amazon and was pleasantly surprised when I tried it. This is just as good as the original.
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn , NY
Not what I was expecting, but makes for a quick tollerable cup of something hot. It already has some coffee in it. Which isn't what I would like for something I wanted as an additive to black coffee. And I am not sure about the violent reaction when you add it to liquid. I'm sure it has something to do with getting that foam on top look... But it sounds like some gross chemical reaction and does what seems like nothing to change the flavor. The flavor is not bad, but there are way better options when your at home and making a relaxed pace cup of coffee.
Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I found this is one of the easiest ways to shop for coffee. The Subsribe and Save program saves you money and you never wake up to an empty can of coffee.
Maxwell House Original Ground Coffee, 42.5 oz is priced well and I prefer the original better than the fancy coffee house brands.
Trip to grocery store, $10 , one canister of coffee $16, plus tax and hassle. Have is delivered free without tax for $16. Without the hassle.

Maxwell House still has that GOOD TO THE LAST DROP taste and flavor. I recommend this product when you can find it sold through the Subscribe and Save program.
Ericka V.
Bridgeport , CT
I bought this product cause I love chai tea lattes, I just don't like the price attached to them from Starbucks lol. I've found the more you mix this product the better it tastes so I tend to mix between sips, which can be a little annoying but well worth the money saving benefits. The taste isn't as smooth as a Starbucks or Gloria jeans but it does well for your average palette on a budget.
Raven F.
I am so happy with Maxwells Chai Latte style mix!! It's so good and just what I wanted for the morning! I love chai tea so much but I always need my coffee in the morning so this is absolutely perfect! Maxwell is always around our house and they are very affordable! I will definitely continue to buy Maxwell brand coffee and I recommend this to any coffee lovers!
Megan M.
Lexington, Kentucky
I had higher expectations for this-- it's a bit too sweet and grainy tasting for a chai. Like when you buy watered-down hot cocoa at sports events-- potential is there, but just isn't realized. For the money spent on this, it'd be just as easy to buy a box of chai tea and make a real one.
Jennifer A.
Grandville, MI
I use this all the time. More in the winter then anything. it is soooo easy and it is really good too! I can get it for a good price and I it tastes good and lasts a long time. I love chai tea so I was really happy when I saw this. I love it and you should all try it!
Jenay K.
Chai latte is the best so when you mix it with a great brand it's delicious. I enjoy this from time to time especially on a cold day! Makes it easy not to go to a local coffee shop and pay double for a great taste. User friendly and not aged to make. Price is ok too
Heather S.
Gloverville, SC
I love these things, so so yummy and so easy to make. All of the flavors are so delicious but chai latte is one of my favorites. I love green teas too, but my boyfriend is not a big fan. But Maxwell house mix is something we can both agree on and enjoy together.
casey c.
Does it really tasted like chai?
Maria G.
i love the chai latte from Starbucks and i want to know how this compares to it? Does it taste about the same or is it worse or what are the actual taste and want of this product?