BY MAXWELL HOUSE #57 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
I love the vanilla caramel latte flavor. So easy to make. No need for creamer or sugar unless you want to add. Has a light foam on top after stirring. Very delicious
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
The flavor I have of maxwell house international latte powder mix is, vanilla caramel latte. This is a really unique product when you mix it into hot milk or coffee or water it foams up and makes a wonderful rich latte.
Fernando Rances Y.
Fernando Rances Y.
We really like the sugar free Suisse Moccha (though we do not recommend the decaf version) and we put in a repeating order of six cans per month, which dropped the price to just over $20 for 6 cans. Great price, but for some reason, the price of 6 cans has more than doubled, so we are moving on to our next favorite brand. $8 for a small can is ridiculous!

*** As a brief edit, we have since tried the decaf version and now find we like it just fine. Still too expensive here, however! It is sometimes on sale at Target for $3 a can, and rarely can be found at Big Lots for $2.***
Barb A.
Barb A.
NEW CUMBERLAND
Favorite instant coffee by far! Love the smooth chocolate flavor. Also brings back happy memories of me drinking it with my grandma.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Too sweet and it leaves sticky stains on a mug, wouldn't repurchase even though it's pretty affordable.
Franchesca C.
Franchesca C.
Kent, WA
I love this coffee creamer it tastes amazing and definitely helps to get my morning started! I love to add it to my coffee and coco
Maria S.
Maria S.
Love this coffee. I use to drink coffee blends from gas station every morning but after a while I started to get really bad headaches and I couldn't take it anymore. And I'd I went to a shop I found them to be TOO sweet. So I decided to make my coffee at home. This product and another one are my top picks. Love the taste and the smell. Easy to make and I ūüíĖ it! Recommend! ūü§ó
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH
We are a big fan Maxwell house, love the coffee and the cappuccinos they make. Very good.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA
Just as good as hot coco and warms the body and soul on these cold winter days!!! I love it!
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Amo esta crema en mi cafecito de por la ma√Īana sabe tan rico me lo tomo con tanto gusto
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?