BY MAXWELL HOUSE #57 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Margaret R.
Margaret R.
I don't recommend this. It is very sugary even the unsweetened. It leaves a taste after your drink that isn't pleasant and when it sits in your cup for too long it begins to separate
Logan H.
Logan H.
Pleasantville, IA
Not impressed with maxwell houses lack of flavor but I will use these occasionally to add to my coffee, in replace of creamer. The taste could be stronger.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Burnaby, BC
I usually drink.regular Nescafe i thought this would be a nice change. I usually drink mochas anyway. It was almost 6$ so a bit pricey but I guess cheaper than.buying at the coffee shop. I was so diappoibted in the flavor, I used half milk.and half water and I put 5tsps in the cup. It tasted like a cheap hot chocolate, couldn't even taste the coffee. Won't be buying again.
Alia O.
Alia O.
I won't recommend to buy this product. It was a deception for me. I am a big coffee drinker, I make my own coffee using Maxwell house dark, but this mix isn't too good.
Kobi N.
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA
Need a wake up drink in the morning? Well here it is ! Wakes you right up and taste delicious to drink.
Tami T.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Was not a fan of sugar free. I got it by accident would not usually buy sugar free item.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
What it is: A naturally and artificially flavored cafe style beverage mix that is decaffeinated, sugar free, and low in calories.

Key Ingredients: Nondairy creamer, decaffeinated instant coffee, cocoa, nonfat milk, aspartame, and salt.

How it smells/looks/tastes: This smells like hot chocolate mix that Swiss makes. It tastes like an adult version of hot chocolate, too. The powder even has chocolate shavings in it.

Why I like it: I did not particularly like this mix and I would not buy this kind again. I do not like that it contains aspartame and the product tastes like watered down hot chocolate. I expected it to taste rich and flavorful, but it did not. I have had other flavors that I have loved, but this fell short. I mix two rounded spoonfuls of the powder with 8 ounces of boiled water and putting more spoonfuls did not help with the flavor at all. I would say pass on this flavor and to choose a different one like hazelnut. I have been enjoying that one. They are 2.99 USD a container, but I use it as a treat and it lasts me a month or two.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Too sweet and it leaves sticky stains on a mug, wouldn't repurchase even though it's pretty affordable.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
I like this mocha. It's not super syrupy, yet it's wholesome enough to fill you. I love that its blended together perfectly (for a powder substance.) three stars from me :)
Alicia Z.
Alicia Z.
Humboldt, Saskatchewan
I like to keep tins like these when I'm working in an office to switch it up from drinking normal coffee or tea. Very convenient, but have found you need to use a lot of powder if you like stronger flavor.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?