BY MAXWELL HOUSE #54 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Kimberly F.
Review for: Beverage Mix 3.4 oz; 97.5 g more...
This is absolutely delicious! I'm usually skeptical of canned lattes being that I've had some rather disgusting ones before, but this is so yummy. It foams just like a fresh cup and the flavor is tasty.
Trisha R.
Awesome taste. Makes my regular coffee a special coffee with just a scoop in the cup.
I am a fan of coffee with milk or without it,  it smells sweet and delicious;
I sent you this message to team up
With you I would promote them on social media, I will be
fit to put an honest review
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
I love the vanilla caramel latte flavor. So easy to make. No need for creamer or sugar unless you want to add. Has a light foam on top after stirring. Very delicious
Maggie F.
Peebles, OH
The flavor I have of maxwell house international latte powder mix is, vanilla caramel latte. This is a really unique product when you mix it into hot milk or coffee or water it foams up and makes a wonderful rich latte.
Barb A.
NEW CUMBERLAND
Favorite instant coffee by far! Love the smooth chocolate flavor. Also brings back happy memories of me drinking it with my grandma.
Franchesca C.
Kent, WA
I love this coffee creamer it tastes amazing and definitely helps to get my morning started! I love to add it to my coffee and coco
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH
We are a big fan Maxwell house, love the coffee and the cappuccinos they make. Very good.
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA
Just as good as hot coco and warms the body and soul on these cold winter days!!! I love it!
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Amo esta crema en mi cafecito de por la mañana sabe tan rico me lo tomo con tanto gusto
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?