BY MAXWELL HOUSE #57 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
I love the vanilla caramel latte flavor. So easy to make. No need for creamer or sugar unless you want to add. Has a light foam on top after stirring. Very delicious
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
The flavor I have of maxwell house international latte powder mix is, vanilla caramel latte. This is a really unique product when you mix it into hot milk or coffee or water it foams up and makes a wonderful rich latte.
Barb A.
Barb A.
NEW CUMBERLAND
Favorite instant coffee by far! Love the smooth chocolate flavor. Also brings back happy memories of me drinking it with my grandma.
Franchesca C.
Franchesca C.
Kent, WA
I love this coffee creamer it tastes amazing and definitely helps to get my morning started! I love to add it to my coffee and coco
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH
We are a big fan Maxwell house, love the coffee and the cappuccinos they make. Very good.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA
Just as good as hot coco and warms the body and soul on these cold winter days!!! I love it!
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Amo esta crema en mi cafecito de por la mañana sabe tan rico me lo tomo con tanto gusto
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I love, love. Love it o have recently started using as a creamer for my coffee, and this is one of my top favorites.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Yum, yum, yum! The international mixes are delicious (I've tried them all, but hazelnut is my absolute favorite). They're great because they store well (I keep it in my desk at work) and they make it so easy to make up a cup of coffee when you don't feel like brewing a pot. Microwave a mug of water, add the mix and you're good to go. It is so much cheaper to buy this than to go buy a fancy coffee drink at a cafe and they are equally delicious. The are sweet and sort of taste like a mix between hot chocolate and coffee. Highly recommended!
Denise W.
Denise W.
I love the international coffees I use then as enhancers to my coffee and the mocha is one of my favs.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?