Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Suisse Mocha Cafe uploaded by Maria M.Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Suisse Mocha Cafe uploaded by Franchesca C.Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Suisse Mocha Cafe uploaded by Maria S.See all 8 photos
21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #64 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and i...I am not a fan of coffee unles... 4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is t...Hazelnut is delicious! 3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and po...I use to buy this a long time ... 1 Answers
Photos (8)
Eneida T.
Eneida T.
I always have this product at home because has amazing flavor, is an excellent resource to be creative when you have guests or want to have somethinh different to drink at anytime.
Milka C.
Milka C.
Kissimmee, FL
Maxwell house international cafe style is so delicious, haven't bought it in awhile but, I was just thinking about how good and tasty it is, so I will be purchasing some tomorrow
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Too sweet and it leaves sticky stains on a mug, wouldn't repurchase even though it's pretty affordable.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX
I am not a coffee drinker but I like a cup of this on a cold day. In the summer I like putting it in milk and vanilla ice cream for a milkshake. Have not had a bad flavor.
Alison R.
Alison R.
Oak Bluffs, MA
Nothing better than curling up with a hot cup of Suisse Mocha! I live in New England, and love warming up with a cup on a cold winter evening.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Yum-o! I love mochas from Caribou Coffee but they are so expensive. This is a great alternative for me. A little goes a long way
Enjoyinglife L.
Enjoyinglife L.
Taste good! affordable! very tasty! i always buy this because its convenient to use! i always carry it to my purse too so whenever i want to drink i can just take it from my bag.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I love this stuff! I use it with just hit water and I add it to my coffee to make it something extra. I've tried almost all flavors and have no complaints.
Logan H.
Logan H.
Pleasantville, IA
Not impressed with maxwell houses lack of flavor but I will use these occasionally to add to my coffee, in replace of creamer. The taste could be stronger.
misty l.
misty l.
Roanoke, VA
Love this and all of the International Coffee line from Maxwell House. They're great alone, or they make excellent creamers in regular coffee as well.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?