BY MAXWELL HOUSE #58 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Eneida T.
I always have this product at home because has amazing flavor, is an excellent resource to be creative when you have guests or want to have somethinh different to drink at anytime.
Milka C.
Kissimmee, FL
Maxwell house international cafe style is so delicious, haven't bought it in awhile but, I was just thinking about how good and tasty it is, so I will be purchasing some tomorrow
Kelly S.
Shoreline, WA
This is a great, super quick go-to for a tasty drink, but I'm not sure if the quality is where it could be. For the price though, it's a reasonable product.
Jennifer K.
Susquehanna, PA
This is a delicious alternative to my normal coffee... It has a smooth taste that is very satisfying... The richness of the cocoa makes this a sweet treat.
Lori M.
Plano, TX
I am not a coffee drinker but I like a cup of this on a cold day. In the summer I like putting it in milk and vanilla ice cream for a milkshake. Have not had a bad flavor.
Alison R.
Oak Bluffs, MA
Nothing better than curling up with a hot cup of Suisse Mocha! I live in New England, and love warming up with a cup on a cold winter evening.
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
I like that it is a premix but I always end up using way more than the suggested serving. It is good to use when you aren't able to get to a coffee shop
Rachel N.
This is a super easy way to make a quick coffee drink and it tastes pretty good for being a powder you stir in, it reminds me of hot coco but basically coffee instead.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
My boyfriend isn't a fan of coffee oh man, once I made this for him and he couldn't resist a second cup. It happens to be one of my favorite
Ilene D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love, love, love! I just wished that this brand comes out with more flavors. It's like a tiny punch that add to the taste of regular coffee!
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?