21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #60 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Christi S.
Christi S.
Hamburg, AR
Love this stuff!! I make chocolate herbalife smoothies and this is great in them! ! Great as a coffee creamer too!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
This is a good powdered coffee beverage to start the day. This is available in lots of different flavors and can even be bought in a caffeine free version.
michele c.
michele c.
I sometimes use it in my regular coffee and a substitute for creamer. Gives an extra something to my regular coffee
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
The rich mocha flavor of this is amazing. I just use it in some water and it makes such a sweet drink and really nice to warm you up!
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Baltimore, MD
A fine drink overall, but has a bit of a stale taste that develops quickly. Would recommend for college students though. Big pick me up, lower cost.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Salinas, CA
These are very tasty and they are super easy to make. All you do is put a couple of spoonfuls in hot water.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Chicago
I buy the sugar free and it's awesome! It's also great as a creamer. It gives richness to your coffee without all the calories.
Aprilen D.
Aprilen D.
Edison, NJ
Classic coffee. Has a strong rich taste. The chocolate taste is definitely present in this coffee product.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Seymour, IN
I'm diabetic this is so good and doesn't make my blood sugar spike. Very good taste and no after taste.
kaytlin R.
kaytlin R.
I love coffee I drink coffee everyday but I haven't tried to brother kids and I will not mind trying it
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?