Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Angel D.
Angel D.
Salinas, CA

These are very tasty and they are super easy to make. All you do is put a couple of spoonfuls in hot water.
Aprilen D.
Aprilen D.
Edison, NJ

Classic coffee. Has a strong rich taste. The chocolate taste is definitely present in this coffee product.
Ryan H.
Ryan H.

By itself, it is so good. I tried to put it in my coffee as a creamer, and it was so gross. Don't do that.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.

Great tasting product! I drink it in warm milk and its super smooth. Perfect for an afterrnoon sweet spot
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Seymour, IN

I'm diabetic this is so good and doesn't make my blood sugar spike. Very good taste and no after taste.
Mai Houa  V.
Mai Houa V.
Milwaukee, WI

Yum! I love drinking these. I'm a coffee girl so any flavored coffee kind of drink I can get is great!!
Kobi N.
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA

Need a wake up drink in the morning? Well here it is ! Wakes you right up and taste delicious to drink.
kaytlin R.
kaytlin R.

I love coffee I drink coffee everyday but I haven't tried to brother kids and I will not mind trying it
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY

Too sweet and it leaves sticky stains on a mug, wouldn't repurchase even though it's pretty affordable.
Denise W.
Denise W.

I love the international coffees I use then as enhancers to my coffee and the mocha is one of my favs.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?