21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #60 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Lucero S.
Lucero S.
Homestead, FL
It tastes so great!! And it keeps me up all day long.
Reall great during cold weather. If you like Mocha you will like this flavor, plus its instant.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Nobleton, FL
Got a sample of this in the mail one time and absolutely fell in love with it. Always love getting free samples so you can test them out before going out and buying it.
Laila H.
Laila H.
Apopka, Fl
Love all these cafe-style mixes but this is the best! Has such a rich taste and these are great when you want coffee on the go!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Hillsboro, OR
Mmmm! This stuff is good during colder months! I love taking the whole thing to work with me to make my mornings at the office easier to deal with.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Miami Gardens, FL
This was pretty good for it to be sugar free seeing as how I'm not a sugar free kinda gal :) you wouldn't even know it was.
Kathy F.
Kathy F.
I love mixing this in with the coffee i brew..it taste so good an the dlavor selection is great..i love their cappuccino one
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Saint Marys, PA
Delicious low calorie hot drink. Delicious and ohh soo good!! A guilt free treat! Easy to make and taste great!
Golden B.
Golden B.
Atlanta
Tasty Tasty treat treat.

I would definitely purchase again.
Very inexpensive product love to drink alone or as creamer.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Tyner, KY
OMG is all I can say I love these little coffee's and u can also use them as a creamer to add to your coffee flavor
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Stephens City, VA
I love this stuff. I drink this alone or add it to coffee as a creamer. I think it mixes well and tastes delicious.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?