BY MAXWELL HOUSE #54 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Raina D.
Denver, CO
I mixed some with my morning cup of coffee and it tastes so delicious. I am a fan and will be buying more here soon. I love how you can use it multiple ways.
Kelly S.
Shoreline, WA
This is a great, super quick go-to for a tasty drink, but I'm not sure if the quality is where it could be. For the price though, it's a reasonable product.
Cate R.
Durham, NC
Oh my gosh! This stuff is delectable! Definitely recommend! Tastes just light a latte you get from Starbucks, but within the comfort of your own home! Yum!
Jennifer K.
Susquehanna, PA
This is a delicious alternative to my normal coffee... It has a smooth taste that is very satisfying... The richness of the cocoa makes this a sweet treat.
Tina S.
Fort Morgan, CO
I'm very picky when it comes to coffee but this tastes great. I normally add some milk and sugar to it and that really gets me going. Great product overall
Michelle S.
I love this stuff! I use it with just hit water and I add it to my coffee to make it something extra. I've tried almost all flavors and have no complaints.
Logan H.
Pleasantville, IA
Not impressed with maxwell houses lack of flavor but I will use these occasionally to add to my coffee, in replace of creamer. The taste could be stronger.
Olivia S.
This is a good powdered coffee beverage to start the day. This is available in lots of different flavors and can even be bought in a caffeine free version.
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
I like that it is a premix but I always end up using way more than the suggested serving. It is good to use when you aren't able to get to a coffee shop
Nikky M.
Greenfield, WI
Sweet and tasty. Easy to make in a travel mug. I like adding a few more spoons and adding almond joy creamerx tastes just like starbucks coconut coffee.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?