BY MAXWELL HOUSE #56 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Michele H.
Bowling Green, KY
These are great! I've got a french vanilla version and I started adding it to my homemade hot chocolate when they stopped making french vanilla hot chocolate packets and I think it taste amazing!
Amanda T.
Bensalem, PA
I drink this in the afternoon (after my morning coffee!) as an extra pick me up. I run water through my keurig, mix this in, and drink. It's really good even by itself.
Nikky M.
Greenfield, WI
Sweet and tasty. Easy to make in a travel mug. I like adding a few more spoons and adding almond joy creamerx tastes just like starbucks coconut coffee.
Raina D.
Denver, CO
I mixed some with my morning cup of coffee and it tastes so delicious. I am a fan and will be buying more here soon. I love how you can use it multiple ways.
Angel B.
Kennesaw, GA
I would never drink this stuff, there's just something about not having to brew that weirds me out. But, I use this to bake when the recipe calls for coffee flavoring.
Azaria  B.
Chesapeake, VA
I was expecting more from this product compared to some other coffees they have. The taste didn't taste good compared to the cost of the coffee. It didn't taste bad, but tasted very cheap, like dollar store cheap. I would probably buy this for the workroom though.
Shelly D.
Bayonne, NJ
Love love love this coffee! My favorite flavors are Suisse Mocha & the Mayan Dark Chocolate one - I think it's a discontinued flavor. :( The French Vanilla & Cafe Vienna are also very good.
Dana B.
Graysville, AL
My favorite flavors are the French Vanilla and the Vanilla Carmel. They are great in milk or as creamer! I usually buy the flavored coffee creamer and pair with this!
Hawra A.
The beverage mix is a lot cheaper than buying a coffee cup at Starbucks every day and it tastes great! It's also really quick to make, which comes in handy since I'm always rushing to work.
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
My favorite kind would have to be FVC! This is so good and all you have to do is add to hot milk or water. I prefer milk considering it makes it sweeter I think.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?