21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #62 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

Maris M.
Maris M.
This was an enjoyable product that I liked but was not crazy about I have bout this only once and only plan to buy it once it just was a flavor that I could consume but would only have once in a blue moon not really something I would go after again but the price was reasonable and it did last a substantial amount of time
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Gahanna, OH
I find I need to use more than the suggested amount of mix to get my beverage to taste the way I like, but I like the ease of making a product that tastes like an expensive drink in my kitchen really quickly!
Natasha  P.
Natasha P.
Hollywood, FL
Perfect for when I don't have a coffee maker, creamer, or coffee at hand. It's not specialty coffee but it gets the job done on days we don't feel like grinding our beans.
Kimber R.
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
Love these! I have a few flavors and they are great. I usually get these because I can't find Kcups that are in the right flavors. I just mix with hot water from my Kuerig and add a little sweetener and I'm ready to go!
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I used this when I was living in a dorm in college. Very easy to make and fast. It was also convenient because I didn't need extra creamer and sugar. Very important when there was limited space.
Azaria  B.
Azaria B.
Chesapeake, VA
I was expecting more from this product compared to some other coffees they have. The taste didn't taste good compared to the cost of the coffee. It didn't taste bad, but tasted very cheap, like dollar store cheap. I would probably buy this for the workroom though.
Hawra A.
Hawra A.
The beverage mix is a lot cheaper than buying a coffee cup at Starbucks every day and it tastes great! It's also really quick to make, which comes in handy since I'm always rushing to work.
Eneida T.
Eneida T.
I always have this product at home because has amazing flavor, is an excellent resource to be creative when you have guests or want to have somethinh different to drink at anytime.
Milka C.
Milka C.
Kissimmee, FL
Maxwell house international cafe style is so delicious, haven't bought it in awhile but, I was just thinking about how good and tasty it is, so I will be purchasing some tomorrow
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Too sweet and it leaves sticky stains on a mug, wouldn't repurchase even though it's pretty affordable.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?