Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

I love, love. Love it o have recently started using as a creamer for my coffee, and this is one of my top favorites.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Stephens City, VA

I love this stuff. I drink this alone or add it to coffee as a creamer. I think it mixes well and tastes delicious.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Tyner, KY

OMG is all I can say I love these little coffee's and u can also use them as a creamer to add to your coffee flavor
michele c.
michele c.

I sometimes use it in my regular coffee and a substitute for creamer. Gives an extra something to my regular coffee
Christi S.
Christi S.
Hamburg, AR

Love this stuff!! I make chocolate herbalife smoothies and this is great in them! ! Great as a coffee creamer too!
Mc Minnville, TN

This is my favorite guilty pleasure. Heat up water, stir in powder, enjoy. So simple. So delish. And sugar free!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Saint Marys, PA

Delicious low calorie hot drink. Delicious and ohh soo good!! A guilt free treat! Easy to make and taste great!
Ray J.
Ray J.
Hope mills, Nc

I can't go without a cup of this a day. It taste great and it doesn't cost me a fortune to enjoy it everyday.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Pikeville, KY

Delicious! Smooth blend, great taste and easy to make!! I love that the blend is sugar free too, guilt free!
stacy R.
stacy R.
S Ozone Park, NY

This product is so delicious. It's smooth and a great chocolate flavor. Add a little creamer and it's great.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?