21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #60 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Alison R.
Alison R.
Oak Bluffs, MA
Nothing better than curling up with a hot cup of Suisse Mocha! I live in New England, and love warming up with a cup on a cold winter evening.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
My boyfriend isn't a fan of coffee oh man, once I made this for him and he couldn't resist a second cup. It happens to be one of my favorite
Ilene D.
Ilene D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love, love, love! I just wished that this brand comes out with more flavors. It's like a tiny punch that add to the taste of regular coffee!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Yum-o! I love mochas from Caribou Coffee but they are so expensive. This is a great alternative for me. A little goes a long way
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Loooooove this drink. I actually buy one every two weeks! I mix it with milk and the rest hot coffee!! Try it. You won't be dissappointed!
Enjoyinglife L.
Enjoyinglife L.
Taste good! affordable! very tasty! i always buy this because its convenient to use! i always carry it to my purse too so whenever i want to drink i can just take it from my bag.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I love this stuff! I use it with just hit water and I add it to my coffee to make it something extra. I've tried almost all flavors and have no complaints.
Sandi F.
Sandi F.
Holly, MI
Love Love Love my mocha's! This International Cafe Beverage mix reminds me of my childhood when my mom kept these for a special treat!
Logan H.
Logan H.
Pleasantville, IA
Not impressed with maxwell houses lack of flavor but I will use these occasionally to add to my coffee, in replace of creamer. The taste could be stronger.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Victorville, CA
I LOVE COFFEE so these are also good to have when you want something a little different then a plain cup of coffee and the swiss mocha is my favorite.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?