BY MAXWELL HOUSE #56 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY
I really enjoy these. I mistakenly purchased one thinking it was instant coffee-- it definitely isn't, but it's a very pleasant hot drink all the same. It's pleasant on it's own or mixed into coffee.
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
I like this mocha. It's not super syrupy, yet it's wholesome enough to fill you. I love that its blended together perfectly (for a powder substance.) three stars from me :)
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO
I like having the International coffees at home. When you have company drop by, it is easy and everyone loves picking out a flavor. The mocha is not my favorite ( I like Vienna), but company do.
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
Love these! I have a few flavors and they are great. I usually get these because I can't find Kcups that are in the right flavors. I just mix with hot water from my Kuerig and add a little sweetener and I'm ready to go!
Lindy H.
Apollo Beach, FL
Like this when I don't want a strong coffee at night. The kids drink their hot cocoa and I drink this yummm😀 Nice too when I do my home spa things for relaxing
'Liecia H.
New Orleans, LA
Like I absolutely love it comes in different flavors it is so creamy and rich and this is one of my regular coffee you to drink this light come on get with it
Ja'Myshia F.
Portsmouth, VA
This is a nice product because you can make a flavorful drink with using powder. The powder dissolves well , sometimes you have to add your own sugar or additional ingredients to make it taste better.
Christina F.
Downey, CA
I love the Hazelnut and the French Vanilla. When you mix a little bit of water along with milk and put a spoonful of this coffee, it comes out great and frothy. I love it! it beats going to Starbucks all the time
Tina S.
Fort Morgan, CO
I'm very picky when it comes to coffee but this tastes great. I normally add some milk and sugar to it and that really gets me going. Great product overall
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I used this when I was living in a dorm in college. Very easy to make and fast. It was also convenient because I didn't need extra creamer and sugar. Very important when there was limited space.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?