BY MAXWELL HOUSE #58 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Jamie M.
Sherwood, AR
I enjoy this by itself or mixed in with my coffee. Its a great option for when you want to drink it every day or here and there by itself. For the great price of the product, you can afford to keep more than one on hand. (I enjoy keeping several flavors and swapping them out.)
Charley B.
This may sound weird I love coffee but hate the strong coffee taste that comes with it if you don't use creamer, with this brand and this flavor I didn't need any creamer the coffee tasted amazing.
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
Every once in a while I get a craving for Suisse Mocha that cannot be cured by anything but this. Lately it has seemed thinner and more watery than it used to when it was General Foods International Coffee, but I still like it.
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
Eh. Not so great as a drink, but it is tasty when you make coffee and use this stuff as a creamer. I am not a fan of instant coffee or powdered "cappucino" but the swiss mocha and french vanilla international delights are a good substitute for powdered creamer.,
Ashley N.
Grafton, OH
I am not a particular fan of stronger coffees so this is perfect for me! I like that the taste is delicious and I didn't really need to add anything but the required water to make it taste great. I did add milk to it when I made it which gave it a very nice creamy flavor. This is a great product for people who like coffee but who don't like it very strong.
Margaret R.
I don't recommend this. It is very sugary even the unsweetened. It leaves a taste after your drink that isn't pleasant and when it sits in your cup for too long it begins to separate
Megan B.
Gillette, WY
I love iced coffee drinks, but they can be expensive. I don't like making coffee at home and then waiting for it to cool, so I was stoked when I found this at the grocery store. Quick, easy, and tastes great. I can treat myself without the guilt!
yesenia d.
Fall River, MA
This particular flavor reminds me of chocolate milk. I actually warm up milk and just add it in. I love how quick and easy it is. The fact that there is some caffeine in it is a great plus, I just thought it would be more of a coffee flavor.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
It's so easy to have a delicious flavored coffee with thanks to Maxwell House Coffee products. The flavors are awesome and you can use it either as a creamer or make a drink.
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
I like this mocha. It's not super syrupy, yet it's wholesome enough to fill you. I love that its blended together perfectly (for a powder substance.) three stars from me :)
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?