Add a Photo

By MAXWELL HOUSE
#26 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored
Photos (8)
Logan H.
Logan H.
Pleasantville, IA

Not impressed with maxwell houses lack of flavor but I will use these occasionally to add to my coffee, in replace of creamer. The taste could be stronger.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

I love this stuff! I use it with just hit water and I add it to my coffee to make it something extra. I've tried almost all flavors and have no complaints.
Cate R.
Cate R.
Durham, NC

Oh my gosh! This stuff is delectable! Definitely recommend! Tastes just light a latte you get from Starbucks, but within the comfort of your own home! Yum!
Nikky M.
Nikky M.
Milwaukee, WI

Sweet and tasty. Easy to make in a travel mug. I like adding a few more spoons and adding almond joy creamerx tastes just like starbucks coconut coffee.
Regina K.
Regina K.
Fontana, WI

It was nice and smooth although it did have a slight bitter taste at the end. The chocolate was wonderful and creamy. I will definitely get this again.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Victorville, CA

I LOVE COFFEE so these are also good to have when you want something a little different then a plain cup of coffee and the swiss mocha is my favorite.
misty l.
misty l.
Roanoke, VA

Love this and all of the International Coffee line from Maxwell House. They're great alone, or they make excellent creamers in regular coffee as well.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Olive Hill, KY

This is the best stuff me and my mom can drink this when we get together it's kinda or thing. It's so rich and creamy. Trust me try it you'll love it.
Lucero S.
Lucero S.
Homestead, FL

It tastes so great!! And it keeps me up all day long.
Reall great during cold weather. If you like Mocha you will like this flavor, plus its instant.
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Baltimore, MD

A fine drink overall, but has a bit of a stale taste that develops quickly. Would recommend for college students though. Big pick me up, lower cost.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now