21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Suisse Mocha Cafe
I actually bought this product when I was out of town and needed some coffee for the hotel. I saw this in Dollar General and thought I might try it. I love it soooo much. It tastes amazing. I like dark coffee but not too bitter, and this is just the stuff. I highly recommend it for an on the go type coffee.
Cecily h.
Cecily h.
Wonder Lake, IL
I'm not typically a big warm beverage drinker, however I am a huge lover of Chai. Maxwell House International Cafe has a great Chai Tea. I not only love it in the morning but it's great in the afternoon and evening as well! I prefer my chai tea with milk but it is also enjoyable with water!
Kat P.
Kat P.
I love this product. I bought it because I really enjoy Suisse Mocha and thought this would be a good way to make it at home. I trust the Maxwell House product name and so I gave it a chance. The product was amazing and I greatly enjoyed it. I will definitely be purchasing it again and again because it was an amazing product with great flavor.
Barb A.
Barb A.
NEW CUMBERLAND
Favorite instant coffee by far! Love the smooth chocolate flavor. Also brings back happy memories of me drinking it with my grandma.
Callie S.
Callie S.
Van Buren , AR
This is one of the best beverage mixers i use! tastes just like hot chocolate to me! I use it like a creamer and it works great! Just a few scoops to my coffee and i do not even need sugar! would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Maris M.
Maris M.
This was an enjoyable product that I liked but was not crazy about I have bout this only once and only plan to buy it once it just was a flavor that I could consume but would only have once in a blue moon not really something I would go after again but the price was reasonable and it did last a substantial amount of time
Dana Y.
Dana Y.
This stuff is pretty good. It's not too heavy and the flavor really comes through. It's sugar free, but I usually add just a tiny bit of sugar to it. Sometimes I'll even drizzle Cinnamon on top. Very tasty beverage.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Gahanna, OH
I find I need to use more than the suggested amount of mix to get my beverage to taste the way I like, but I like the ease of making a product that tastes like an expensive drink in my kitchen really quickly!
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
It's so easy to have a delicious flavored coffee with thanks to Maxwell House Coffee products. The flavors are awesome and you can use it either as a creamer or make a drink.
Natasha  P.
Natasha P.
Hollywood, FL
Perfect for when I don't have a coffee maker, creamer, or coffee at hand. It's not specialty coffee but it gets the job done on days we don't feel like grinding our beans.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?