BY MAXWELL HOUSE #57 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Gahanna, OH
I find I need to use more than the suggested amount of mix to get my beverage to taste the way I like, but I like the ease of making a product that tastes like an expensive drink in my kitchen really quickly!
Charley B.
Charley B.
This may sound weird I love coffee but hate the strong coffee taste that comes with it if you don't use creamer, with this brand and this flavor I didn't need any creamer the coffee tasted amazing.
Margaret R.
Margaret R.
I don't recommend this. It is very sugary even the unsweetened. It leaves a taste after your drink that isn't pleasant and when it sits in your cup for too long it begins to separate
yesenia d.
yesenia d.
Fall River, MA
This particular flavor reminds me of chocolate milk. I actually warm up milk and just add it in. I love how quick and easy it is. The fact that there is some caffeine in it is a great plus, I just thought it would be more of a coffee flavor.
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
It's so easy to have a delicious flavored coffee with thanks to Maxwell House Coffee products. The flavors are awesome and you can use it either as a creamer or make a drink.
Natasha  P.
Natasha P.
Hollywood, FL
Perfect for when I don't have a coffee maker, creamer, or coffee at hand. It's not specialty coffee but it gets the job done on days we don't feel like grinding our beans.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
I like this mocha. It's not super syrupy, yet it's wholesome enough to fill you. I love that its blended together perfectly (for a powder substance.) three stars from me :)
Kimber R.
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
Love these! I have a few flavors and they are great. I usually get these because I can't find Kcups that are in the right flavors. I just mix with hot water from my Kuerig and add a little sweetener and I'm ready to go!
Lindy H.
Lindy H.
Apollo Beach, FL
Like this when I don't want a strong coffee at night. The kids drink their hot cocoa and I drink this yummmūüėÄ Nice too when I do my home spa things for relaxing
'Liecia H.
'Liecia H.
New Orleans, LA
Like I absolutely love it comes in different flavors it is so creamy and rich and this is one of my regular coffee you to drink this light come on get with it
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?