BY MAXWELL HOUSE #57 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
I really love it. I only use it at work, the coffee there doesn't taste that great but when I add couple teaspoons of this little miracle to it, it really makes a huge change. The only flavor I use is 'vanilla caramel', the other ones don't work as good. My coworkers are hooked as well :)
Renee G.
Blanchard, OK
My favorite winter coffee. Warming and full of flavor. You gotta try it it's so good.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great grab and go coffee i like to get in the winter when i am pressed for time.
Dawn M.
Somerset, PA
I love this product on a cold day. Its great when you don't want to make a large amount or you want something different. The varieties of flavors keep getting better as well. This is an awesome product!!
Claire H.
Sorrento, FL
Great product! Very nice when on the go and need a fast good quality drink! I find the mix to be a little bitter so I sometimes use one packet of splenda with it :)
stacy R.
S Ozone Park, NY
This product is so delicious. It's smooth and a great chocolate flavor. Add a little creamer and it's great.
kayla n.
Astoria, NY
Very good beverage mix. Tried it at a get together with my friends and had to ask for the same to purchase it myself!
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is excellent for camping trips, it's super easy to blend and tastes really good at the end of a long day, sitting by the fire.
Shannon D.
Too weak. I don't like the instant coffee because it never gives enough flavor for me.
Elaina R.
Grandville, MI
Love this coffee mix! It's great for keeping in your drawer at work if you don't have flavored creamer and works in brewed coffee or just hot water.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?