Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS

It's so easy to have a delicious flavored coffee with thanks to Maxwell House Coffee products. The flavors are awesome and you can use it either as a creamer or make a drink.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Madera, CA

I like this mocha. It's not super syrupy, yet it's wholesome enough to fill you. I love that its blended together perfectly (for a powder substance.) three stars from me :)
Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX

I am not a coffee drinker but I like a cup of this on a cold day. In the summer I like putting it in milk and vanilla ice cream for a milkshake. Have not had a bad flavor.
Natasha  P.
Natasha P.
Hollywood, FL

Perfect for when I don't have a coffee maker, creamer, or coffee at hand. It's not specialty coffee but it gets the job done on days we don't feel like grinding our beans.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Spring Hill, FL

Got a sample of this in the mail one time and absolutely fell in love with it. Always love getting free samples so you can test them out before going out and buying it.
Alia O.
Alia O.

I won't recommend to buy this product. It was a deception for me. I am a big coffee drinker, I make my own coffee using Maxwell house dark, but this mix isn't too good.
Claire H.
Claire H.
Sorrento, FL

Great product! Very nice when on the go and need a fast good quality drink! I find the mix to be a little bitter so I sometimes use one packet of splenda with it :)
Lindy H.
Lindy H.
Apollo Beach, FL

Like this when I don't want a strong coffee at night. The kids drink their hot cocoa and I drink this yummm😀 Nice too when I do my home spa things for relaxing
'Liecia H.
'Liecia H.
New Orleans, LA

Like I absolutely love it comes in different flavors it is so creamy and rich and this is one of my regular coffee you to drink this light come on get with it
Tina S.
Tina S.
Fort Morgan, CO

I'm very picky when it comes to coffee but this tastes great. I normally add some milk and sugar to it and that really gets me going. Great product overall
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now