Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Regina K.
Regina K.
Fontana, WI
It was nice and smooth although it did have a slight bitter taste at the end. The chocolate was wonderful and creamy. I will definitely get this again.
misty l.
misty l.
Roanoke, VA
Love this and all of the International Coffee line from Maxwell House. They're great alone, or they make excellent creamers in regular coffee as well.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Victorville, CA
I LOVE COFFEE so these are also good to have when you want something a little different then a plain cup of coffee and the swiss mocha is my favorite.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Olive Hill, KY
This is the best stuff me and my mom can drink this when we get together it's kinda or thing. It's so rich and creamy. Trust me try it you'll love it.
Lucero S.
Lucero S.
Homestead, FL
It tastes so great!! And it keeps me up all day long.
Reall great during cold weather. If you like Mocha you will like this flavor, plus its instant.
Elaina R.
Elaina R.
Grandville, MI
Love this coffee mix! It's great for keeping in your drawer at work if you don't have flavored creamer and works in brewed coffee or just hot water.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Hillsboro, OR
Mmmm! This stuff is good during colder months! I love taking the whole thing to work with me to make my mornings at the office easier to deal with.
Alison R.
Alison R.
Oak Bluffs, MA
Nothing better than curling up with a hot cup of Suisse Mocha! I live in New England, and love warming up with a cup on a cold winter evening.
Ilene D.
Ilene D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love, love, love! I just wished that this brand comes out with more flavors. It's like a tiny punch that add to the taste of regular coffee!
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
My boyfriend isn't a fan of coffee oh man, once I made this for him and he couldn't resist a second cup. It happens to be one of my favorite
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?