21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #62 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

Elaina R.
Elaina R.
Grandville, MI
Love this coffee mix! It's great for keeping in your drawer at work if you don't have flavored creamer and works in brewed coffee or just hot water.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Hillsboro, OR
Mmmm! This stuff is good during colder months! I love taking the whole thing to work with me to make my mornings at the office easier to deal with.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
My boyfriend isn't a fan of coffee oh man, once I made this for him and he couldn't resist a second cup. It happens to be one of my favorite
Ilene D.
Ilene D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love, love, love! I just wished that this brand comes out with more flavors. It's like a tiny punch that add to the taste of regular coffee!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is excellent for camping trips, it's super easy to blend and tastes really good at the end of a long day, sitting by the fire.
Franchesca C.
Franchesca C.
Kent, WA
I love this coffee creamer it tastes amazing and definitely helps to get my morning started! I love to add it to my coffee and coco
Donna D.
Donna D.
Chicago
I buy the sugar free and it's awesome! It's also great as a creamer. It gives richness to your coffee without all the calories.
Janay B.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
I absolutely adore this brand great taste and flavor, affordable price. I always catch this on sale at my local grocery store.
Cherie E.
Cherie E.
Brandon, FL
This drink is liquid happiness in the morning. It's smooth and sweet and gently wakes you up with the right amount of caffeine
Kathy F.
Kathy F.
I love mixing this in with the coffee i brew..it taste so good an the dlavor selection is great..i love their cappuccino one
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?