21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #63 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Meira S.
Meira S.
This is my mid-afternoon life saver! After mornings of meetings and the post lunch break crash, I run to my stash of Suisse Mocha Mix. It tastes just like the mocha from the coffee cart but is more affordable and is ready a lot quicker. My coworkers tried some and now I have to lock my desk drawer to keep them out of my stash!!!
Barb A.
Barb A.
NEW CUMBERLAND
Favorite instant coffee by far! Love the smooth chocolate flavor. Also brings back happy memories of me drinking it with my grandma.
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
This coffee is good for a quick and easy pick me up and go. I can warm the water while I am getting ready. Grab a spoon, scoop it twice, stir and I'm out the door. The flavors are varietal and sometimes........ I use them as a creamer for a twist in my regular coffee!
Callie S.
Callie S.
Van Buren , AR
This is one of the best beverage mixers i use! tastes just like hot chocolate to me! I use it like a creamer and it works great! Just a few scoops to my coffee and i do not even need sugar! would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Sarit A.
Sarit A.
Chicopee , Ma
Its really good especially if you don't enjoy coffee that's too sugary sometimes I have coffee that is full of sugars and I put sugar not realizing than I get upset and throw out but this is amazing coffee
Donella D.
Donella D.
Olathe, KS
I live with a diabetic so I keep sugar free things around the house. I usually have my own coffee or warm drink, but I had run out. I usually don't enjoy sugar free drinks/food, they usually have a different taste. However, this stuff was amazing. It's instant and is perfect for anytime -Bon fires to snowy days.
Maris M.
Maris M.
This was an enjoyable product that I liked but was not crazy about I have bout this only once and only plan to buy it once it just was a flavor that I could consume but would only have once in a blue moon not really something I would go after again but the price was reasonable and it did last a substantial amount of time
Dana Y.
Dana Y.
This stuff is pretty good. It's not too heavy and the flavor really comes through. It's sugar free, but I usually add just a tiny bit of sugar to it. Sometimes I'll even drizzle Cinnamon on top. Very tasty beverage.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Gahanna, OH
I find I need to use more than the suggested amount of mix to get my beverage to taste the way I like, but I like the ease of making a product that tastes like an expensive drink in my kitchen really quickly!
Charley B.
Charley B.
This may sound weird I love coffee but hate the strong coffee taste that comes with it if you don't use creamer, with this brand and this flavor I didn't need any creamer the coffee tasted amazing.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?