Add a Photo

By MAXWELL HOUSE
#26 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored
Photos (8)
Charley B.
Charley B.

This may sound weird I love coffee but hate the strong coffee taste that comes with it if you don't use creamer, with this brand and this flavor I didn't need any creamer the coffee tasted amazing.
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ

I used this when I was living in a dorm in college. Very easy to make and fast. It was also convenient because I didn't need extra creamer and sugar. Very important when there was limited space.
Hawra A.
Hawra A.

The beverage mix is a lot cheaper than buying a coffee cup at Starbucks every day and it tastes great! It's also really quick to make, which comes in handy since I'm always rushing to work.
Margaret R.
Margaret R.

I don't recommend this. It is very sugary even the unsweetened. It leaves a taste after your drink that isn't pleasant and when it sits in your cup for too long it begins to separate
Eneida T.
Eneida T.

I always have this product at home because has amazing flavor, is an excellent resource to be creative when you have guests or want to have somethinh different to drink at anytime.
Enjoyinglife L.
Enjoyinglife L.

Taste good! affordable! very tasty! i always buy this because its convenient to use! i always carry it to my purse too so whenever i want to drink i can just take it from my bag.
Milka C.
Milka C.
Kissimmee, FL

Maxwell house international cafe style is so delicious, haven't bought it in awhile but, I was just thinking about how good and tasty it is, so I will be purchasing some tomorrow
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS

It's so easy to have a delicious flavored coffee with thanks to Maxwell House Coffee products. The flavors are awesome and you can use it either as a creamer or make a drink.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Madera, CA

I like this mocha. It's not super syrupy, yet it's wholesome enough to fill you. I love that its blended together perfectly (for a powder substance.) three stars from me :)
Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX

I am not a coffee drinker but I like a cup of this on a cold day. In the summer I like putting it in milk and vanilla ice cream for a milkshake. Have not had a bad flavor.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now