BY MAXWELL HOUSE #56 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
cherie t.
For the lazy people or those who just don't have time to brew coffee in the morning, this is a good pick me up. Great for work. Store the container in the desk drawer, and when you need some coffee. just get a couple spoonfuls and add hot water and that's it! simple, easy, fast! perfect for work .. especially if you're tired of work's coffee ( it can be boring). this brand comes with many different flavors, i always liked their irish cream..pretty tasty!
Kayla P.
Hackettstown, NJ
I enjoy this product! You can use it either as a coffee creamer or an actual drink, I prefer to use as a coffee creamer because using it as an actual drink has a higher calorie and sugar content. A nice switch up, opposed to having plain old coffee all the time! Convenient for work or to take with you to go!
Crystal L.
Sacramento, CA
At the moment I do not have access to a coffee pot, so I cruised the grocery store for something I could make that was quick and yummy. I came across this yummy product! Its super easy, you can just mix it with cold milk or water and go. I prefer it with milk but one day I was out of milk and it was still really good just with water over ice. When I do have iced coffee I usually load it with milk and sugar but it was not needed with this product. Its pretty cheap too! I paid a little less than $1/individual packet, much cheaper than my trip to the coffee shop!
Kat P.
I love this product. I bought it because I really enjoy Suisse Mocha and thought this would be a good way to make it at home. I trust the Maxwell House product name and so I gave it a chance. The product was amazing and I greatly enjoyed it. I will definitely be purchasing it again and again because it was an amazing product with great flavor.
Meira S.
This is my mid-afternoon life saver! After mornings of meetings and the post lunch break crash, I run to my stash of Suisse Mocha Mix. It tastes just like the mocha from the coffee cart but is more affordable and is ready a lot quicker. My coworkers tried some and now I have to lock my desk drawer to keep them out of my stash!!!
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I think the container is too small for the price paid, and I don't think it is strong enough for my liking without dumping a lot into my cup, so I add some to my regular coffee instead! Used that way, I think it adds a delicious burst of flavor. I would recommend it for use as a creamer.
Cecelia P.
Agawam, MA
I was looking for a mocha/chocolate low calorie powder to add to my coffee protein drink. I have nothing but great things to say about this. I use it daily. I can really be added to anything you might want to add some chocolate to without the high calorie cost of doing so. Put it in your coffee as a creamer, yogurt, oatmeal, an added ingredient for baking...the possibilities are endless.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
This coffee is good for a quick and easy pick me up and go. I can warm the water while I am getting ready. Grab a spoon, scoop it twice, stir and I'm out the door. The flavors are varietal and sometimes........ I use them as a creamer for a twist in my regular coffee!
Brandi P.
I've pretty much given up real coffee for this stuff, I love it. It is very quick and easy for when you don't want to make a whole pot of coffee and just want a cup. It is also very good as a creamer. I would highly recommend it.

There are many different flavors so it is easy to find one you like. My favorites are Vanilla Caramel and Pumpkin Spice.
Kristina R.
Fort Worth, TX
My absolute favorite flavor! Tastes super rich and creamy. My only complaint is that I wish it came in a bigger container. I think it has richer flavor than other hot beverage mixes. It comes in a small container with a lid you can snap on. I will always buy this product!
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?