21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #60 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Denise W.
Denise W.
I love the international coffees I use then as enhancers to my coffee and the mocha is one of my favs.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Loganville, GA
I love this! I use this in the afternoon with a snack and is delicious! Will purchase this again.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Columbus, GA
Bf loves his mocha............................................................................
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Takes you to a small café in Paris without leaving your home! And I've never been there lol
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Warren, MI
I'm a big coffee drinker and for sure, this is one of my favorite types of coffee to have.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Blanchard, OK
My favorite winter coffee. Warming and full of flavor. You gotta try it it's so good.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This international cafe suisse mocha it's the best I have had ina long time...you can clearly use it with only 4 teaspoons into a mug. Slowly stir in 6 to 8 fl oz of boiling water, you can adjust amount of product for personal taste or even make it with hot milk (not boiling).. but the best taste for me is just making a good cup of coffee and adding this as a great creamer and let me tell you lovelys you will be in haven.....
Erin R.
Erin R.
Fairview, PA
I love this drink powder! I've struggled in the past to find coffee drink mixes that don't taste like just like hot chocolate and let me tell you, this drink mix is fantastic! It has a deep flavor, can mix well directly with brewed coffee as a powdered creamer, and can stand alone as a delicious mocha! I would suggest giving this mix a try!!
I actually bought this product when I was out of town and needed some coffee for the hotel. I saw this in Dollar General and thought I might try it. I love it soooo much. It tastes amazing. I like dark coffee but not too bitter, and this is just the stuff. I highly recommend it for an on the go type coffee.
Cecily h.
Cecily h.
Wonder Lake, IL
I'm not typically a big warm beverage drinker, however I am a huge lover of Chai. Maxwell House International Cafe has a great Chai Tea. I not only love it in the morning but it's great in the afternoon and evening as well! I prefer my chai tea with milk but it is also enjoyable with water!
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?