21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
'Liecia H.
'Liecia H.
New Orleans, LA
Like I absolutely love it comes in different flavors it is so creamy and rich and this is one of my regular coffee you to drink this light come on get with it
Tina S.
Tina S.
Fort Morgan, CO
I'm very picky when it comes to coffee but this tastes great. I normally add some milk and sugar to it and that really gets me going. Great product overall
Cate R.
Cate R.
Durham, NC
Oh my gosh! This stuff is delectable! Definitely recommend! Tastes just light a latte you get from Starbucks, but within the comfort of your own home! Yum!
Regina K.
Regina K.
Fontana, WI
It was nice and smooth although it did have a slight bitter taste at the end. The chocolate was wonderful and creamy. I will definitely get this again.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Olive Hill, KY
This is the best stuff me and my mom can drink this when we get together it's kinda or thing. It's so rich and creamy. Trust me try it you'll love it.
Lucero S.
Lucero S.
Homestead, FL
It tastes so great!! And it keeps me up all day long.
Reall great during cold weather. If you like Mocha you will like this flavor, plus its instant.
Elaina R.
Elaina R.
Grandville, MI
Love this coffee mix! It's great for keeping in your drawer at work if you don't have flavored creamer and works in brewed coffee or just hot water.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Hillsboro, OR
Mmmm! This stuff is good during colder months! I love taking the whole thing to work with me to make my mornings at the office easier to deal with.
Ilene D.
Ilene D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love, love, love! I just wished that this brand comes out with more flavors. It's like a tiny punch that add to the taste of regular coffee!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is excellent for camping trips, it's super easy to blend and tastes really good at the end of a long day, sitting by the fire.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?