BY MAXWELL HOUSE #58 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Jenna D.
Warren, MI
I'm a big coffee drinker and for sure, this is one of my favorite types of coffee to have.
Renee G.
Blanchard, OK
My favorite winter coffee. Warming and full of flavor. You gotta try it it's so good.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
The flavor I have of maxwell house international latte powder mix is, vanilla caramel latte. This is a really unique product when you mix it into hot milk or coffee or water it foams up and makes a wonderful rich latte.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
I love the vanilla caramel latte flavor. So easy to make. No need for creamer or sugar unless you want to add. Has a light foam on top after stirring. Very delicious
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This international cafe suisse mocha it's the best I have had ina long time...you can clearly use it with only 4 teaspoons into a mug. Slowly stir in 6 to 8 fl oz of boiling water, you can adjust amount of product for personal taste or even make it with hot milk (not boiling).. but the best taste for me is just making a good cup of coffee and adding this as a great creamer and let me tell you lovelys you will be in haven.....
Erin R.
Fairview, PA
I love this drink powder! I've struggled in the past to find coffee drink mixes that don't taste like just like hot chocolate and let me tell you, this drink mix is fantastic! It has a deep flavor, can mix well directly with brewed coffee as a powdered creamer, and can stand alone as a delicious mocha! I would suggest giving this mix a try!!
I actually bought this product when I was out of town and needed some coffee for the hotel. I saw this in Dollar General and thought I might try it. I love it soooo much. It tastes amazing. I like dark coffee but not too bitter, and this is just the stuff. I highly recommend it for an on the go type coffee.
Cecily h.
Wonder Lake, IL
I'm not typically a big warm beverage drinker, however I am a huge lover of Chai. Maxwell House International Cafe has a great Chai Tea. I not only love it in the morning but it's great in the afternoon and evening as well! I prefer my chai tea with milk but it is also enjoyable with water!
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I first got this a few years ago and I didn't like how weak the flavor was in my drinks. I stopped using it, but, being a poor college student I really wanted to use it up so I started using it as creamer in my coffee. Trust me, that is an amazing idea! They are really flavorful and I even got two other kinds as well. I love hazelnut, it's amazing. This will certainly add a rich flavor to your coffee
Megan G.
I love International Coffee mixes! I only wish the containers were bigger like other brands. I could easily go through this container in no time at all with drinking a cup of coffee everyday. I used to see more seasonal flavors in my store but they no longer carry them like the peppermint. I loved these flavors and wish my stores would carry them! Overall I love these and would recommend them!
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?