Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Suisse Mocha Cafe uploaded by Maria M.Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Suisse Mocha Cafe uploaded by Franchesca C.Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Suisse Mocha Cafe uploaded by Maria S.See all 8 photos
21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #64 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and i...I am not a fan of coffee unles... 4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is t...Hazelnut is delicious! 3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and po...I use to buy this a long time ... 1 Answers
Photos (8)
Claire H.
Claire H.
Sorrento, FL
Great product! Very nice when on the go and need a fast good quality drink! I find the mix to be a little bitter so I sometimes use one packet of splenda with it :)
Lindy H.
Lindy H.
Apollo Beach, FL
Like this when I don't want a strong coffee at night. The kids drink their hot cocoa and I drink this yummm😀 Nice too when I do my home spa things for relaxing
'Liecia H.
'Liecia H.
New Orleans, LA
Like I absolutely love it comes in different flavors it is so creamy and rich and this is one of my regular coffee you to drink this light come on get with it
Cate R.
Cate R.
Durham, NC
Oh my gosh! This stuff is delectable! Definitely recommend! Tastes just light a latte you get from Starbucks, but within the comfort of your own home! Yum!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Fort Morgan, CO
I'm very picky when it comes to coffee but this tastes great. I normally add some milk and sugar to it and that really gets me going. Great product overall
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I love this stuff! I use it with just hit water and I add it to my coffee to make it something extra. I've tried almost all flavors and have no complaints.
Nikky M.
Nikky M.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet and tasty. Easy to make in a travel mug. I like adding a few more spoons and adding almond joy creamerx tastes just like starbucks coconut coffee.
Regina K.
Regina K.
Fontana, WI
It was nice and smooth although it did have a slight bitter taste at the end. The chocolate was wonderful and creamy. I will definitely get this again.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Victorville, CA
I LOVE COFFEE so these are also good to have when you want something a little different then a plain cup of coffee and the swiss mocha is my favorite.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Olive Hill, KY
This is the best stuff me and my mom can drink this when we get together it's kinda or thing. It's so rich and creamy. Trust me try it you'll love it.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?