Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Gahanna, OH

I find I need to use more than the suggested amount of mix to get my beverage to taste the way I like, but I like the ease of making a product that tastes like an expensive drink in my kitchen really quickly!
Sarit A.
Sarit A.
Chicopee , Ma

Its really good especially if you don't enjoy coffee that's too sugary sometimes I have coffee that is full of sugars and I put sugar not realizing than I get upset and throw out but this is amazing coffee
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Somerset, PA

I love this product on a cold day. Its great when you don't want to make a large amount or you want something different. The varieties of flavors keep getting better as well. This is an awesome product!!
Ja'Myshia F.
Ja'Myshia F.
Portsmouth, VA

This is a nice product because you can make a flavorful drink with using powder. The powder dissolves well , sometimes you have to add your own sugar or additional ingredients to make it taste better.
Charley B.
Charley B.

This may sound weird I love coffee but hate the strong coffee taste that comes with it if you don't use creamer, with this brand and this flavor I didn't need any creamer the coffee tasted amazing.
Hawra A.
Hawra A.

The beverage mix is a lot cheaper than buying a coffee cup at Starbucks every day and it tastes great! It's also really quick to make, which comes in handy since I'm always rushing to work.
Margaret R.
Margaret R.

I don't recommend this. It is very sugary even the unsweetened. It leaves a taste after your drink that isn't pleasant and when it sits in your cup for too long it begins to separate
Eneida T.
Eneida T.

I always have this product at home because has amazing flavor, is an excellent resource to be creative when you have guests or want to have somethinh different to drink at anytime.
Enjoyinglife L.
Enjoyinglife L.

Taste good! affordable! very tasty! i always buy this because its convenient to use! i always carry it to my purse too so whenever i want to drink i can just take it from my bag.
Milka C.
Milka C.
Kissimmee, FL

Maxwell house international cafe style is so delicious, haven't bought it in awhile but, I was just thinking about how good and tasty it is, so I will be purchasing some tomorrow
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now