BY MAXWELL HOUSE #58 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Chelsey N.
Minto, New Brunswick
Maxwell House is an amazing coffee brand! I have tried a few other of their products too like Mocha, hazelnut, and pumpkin. I haven't tried Cappichino yet, but I'm sure it will be a success.
Holly N.
Kingsley, NB
I have tried this product. Ill start by saying yes, it does taste yummy but...i found i needed to add a few teaspoon fulls to get the non water downed flavor
Nataly A.
La Tuque, Québec
Maxwell House international cafes are really good. I nice way to treat yourself and relax. All flavors are very good. My favorite is suisse mocha.
Brittany S.
So yummy! I used to buy this all the time, now I only drink it occasionally as a treat. I choose this over hot chocolate any day.
Jen H.
This cafe style drink is great to take camping! So easy to make and is great to use for cafe mochas on a cool summer night or frosty winter day!
Yasmeen J.
Mississauga , ON
I love Maxwell coffee , it taste sooo good and it is sugar free , thats what i love
Alexandria F.
Tease rich enough but not too strong. Drink this most often of all coffee. Would recommend
syeda h.
Like the smell,texture and taste..used to it now.my day cannot start without a cup of maxwell.thanks
Lauren n.
Montreal
Its coffee , it just been the house brand for as long as i can remember ! it does it job
Karra P.
Saskatoon
Easy to prepare and very yummy! Just as good as a Starbucks beverage, but cheaper!
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?