Add a Photo

By MAXWELL HOUSE
#26 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored
Photos (8)
Anicania C.
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA

This is an oldie but a goodie! I purchase this every so often. The range of flavors Maxwell House offers is intense and they're all delicious. You can prepare it with hot milk for creamy frothy drink, with chose to use it as a creamer, and/or even water and still get a great tasting hot beverage! Gotta get me some!
Christina-anne F.
Christina-anne F.
Greenfield, WI

I like that it is a premix but I always end up using way more than the suggested serving. It is good to use when you aren't able to get to a coffee shop
Kristiina B.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX

I really love it. I only use it at work, the coffee there doesn't taste that great but when I add couple teaspoons of this little miracle to it, it really makes a huge change. The only flavor I use is 'vanilla caramel', the other ones don't work as good. My coworkers are hooked as well :)
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY

I really enjoy these. I mistakenly purchased one thinking it was instant coffee-- it definitely isn't, but it's a very pleasant hot drink all the same. It's pleasant on it's own or mixed into coffee.
Nataly A.
Nataly A.
La Tuque, Québec

Maxwell House international cafes are really good. I nice way to treat yourself and relax. All flavors are very good. My favorite is suisse mocha.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Niagara Falls, NY

Maxwell House International Cafe's are delicious! Whether you drink it on it's own or you add a bit to your coffee to change the flavor.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL

Every once in a while I get a craving for Suisse Mocha that cannot be cured by anything but this. Lately it has seemed thinner and more watery than it used to when it was General Foods International Coffee, but I still like it.
Dixie M.
Dixie M.

I love these! Really good with milk! Even good cold! I love the Suisse Mocha! Will buy again!
Carmen T.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS

My mom has been using this brand for years! It's still her first cup of coffee in the morning and I keep some at my house just for her.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.

So yummy on a cold night. I love song extra milk to mine so that it is extra touch and creamy. Definitely worth the price.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now