21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #62 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

bassant A.
bassant A.
This mocha tasts so good , i was invited by my friend to take a breakfast with her &she serve me this mocha ,OMG ,since this day ,i drinke this usually every day
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
I'm not a big coffee lover but I do enjoy hot beverages. I buy this because it's a nice alternative to coffee; it has a coffee taste but is sweeter.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
So yummy! I used to buy this all the time, now I only drink it occasionally as a treat. I choose this over hot chocolate any day.
syeda h.
syeda h.
Like the smell,texture and taste..used to it now.my day cannot start without a cup of maxwell.thanks
Yasmeen J.
Yasmeen J.
Mississauga , Ontario, Ontario
I love Maxwell coffee , it taste sooo good and it is sugar free , thats what i love
Fernando Rances Y.
Fernando Rances Y.
Miami, Florida
We really like the sugar free Suisse Moccha (though we do not recommend the decaf version) and we put in a repeating order of six cans per month, which dropped the price to just over $20 for 6 cans. Great price, but for some reason, the price of 6 cans has more than doubled, so we are moving on to our next favorite brand. $8 for a small can is ridiculous!

*** As a brief edit, we have since tried the decaf version and now find we like it just fine. Still too expensive here, however! It is sometimes on sale at Target for $3 a can, and rarely can be found at Big Lots for $2.***
shanel O.
shanel O.
Indianapolis, indiana
I found this product at my local grocery store. I was looking for a night time snack and I stumbled across this item. I love this product it is amazing. it might sound Strange but I use this to make my hot chocolate more chocolaty if that makes sense. I can't have hot chocolate with out this
Suzette H.
Suzette H.
There's a reason why this has been around for years. This coffee drink is the same drink my mom used to have. I remember sneaking a sip of this when I was a kid. Today, it's just as delicious. Not too sweet with just the right amount of coffee to chocolate. It's the perfect instant mocha, really.
cielo A.
cielo A.
Mazatlan, Sinaloa
I really liked it at first but it makes coffee very watery... I have to mix it with my coffee just to get a hint of the chocolate otherwise it tastes horribly. Besides I need to put a lot of it to my coffee just to taste it... I expected a little more.
carolyn m.
carolyn m.
BRITISH COLUMBIA, Salmo, BRITISH COLUMBIA
I haven't bought this product in a while to be honest , I enjoyed it , it was quite smooth and very tasty I would make it up and then add ice on a hot summer day to make it an icecap which was quite refreshing
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?