21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #60 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
I usually drink.regular Nescafe i thought this would be a nice change. I usually drink mochas anyway. It was almost 6$ so a bit pricey but I guess cheaper than.buying at the coffee shop. I was so diappoibted in the flavor, I used half milk.and half water and I put 5tsps in the cup. It tasted like a cheap hot chocolate, couldn't even taste the coffee. Won't be buying again.
Suzette H.
Suzette H.
There's a reason why this has been around for years. This coffee drink is the same drink my mom used to have. I remember sneaking a sip of this when I was a kid. Today, it's just as delicious. Not too sweet with just the right amount of coffee to chocolate. It's the perfect instant mocha, really.
Alicia Z.
Alicia Z.
Humboldt, Saskatchewan
I like to keep tins like these when I'm working in an office to switch it up from drinking normal coffee or tea. Very convenient, but have found you need to use a lot of powder if you like stronger flavor.
cielo A.
cielo A.
Mazatlan, Sinaloa
I really liked it at first but it makes coffee very watery... I have to mix it with my coffee just to get a hint of the chocolate otherwise it tastes horribly. Besides I need to put a lot of it to my coffee just to taste it... I expected a little more.
carolyn m.
carolyn m.
BRITISH COLUMBIA, Salmo, BRITISH COLUMBIA
I haven't bought this product in a while to be honest , I enjoyed it , it was quite smooth and very tasty I would make it up and then add ice on a hot summer day to make it an icecap which was quite refreshing
bassant A.
bassant A.
This mocha tasts so good , i was invited by my friend to take a breakfast with her &she serve me this mocha ,OMG ,since this day ,i drinke this usually every day
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
I'm not a big coffee lover but I do enjoy hot beverages. I buy this because it's a nice alternative to coffee; it has a coffee taste but is sweeter.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
So yummy! I used to buy this all the time, now I only drink it occasionally as a treat. I choose this over hot chocolate any day.
Jen H.
Jen H.
This cafe style drink is great to take camping! So easy to make and is great to use for cafe mochas on a cool summer night or frosty winter day!
Yasmeen J.
Yasmeen J.
Mississauga , Ontario, Ontario
I love Maxwell coffee , it taste sooo good and it is sugar free , thats what i love
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?