BY MAXWELL HOUSE #57 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Shona S.
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
This is pretty good if you want to add flavor to your coffee or so but not strong
cherie t.
cherie t.
For the lazy people or those who just don't have time to brew coffee in the morning, this is a good pick me up. Great for work. Store the container in the desk drawer, and when you need some coffee. just get a couple spoonfuls and add hot water and that's it! simple, easy, fast! perfect for work .. especially if you're tired of work's coffee ( it can be boring). this brand comes with many different flavors, i always liked their irish cream..pretty tasty!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I first got this a few years ago and I didn't like how weak the flavor was in my drinks. I stopped using it, but, being a poor college student I really wanted to use it up so I started using it as creamer in my coffee. Trust me, that is an amazing idea! They are really flavorful and I even got two other kinds as well. I love hazelnut, it's amazing. This will certainly add a rich flavor to your coffee
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO
I mixed some with my morning cup of coffee and it tastes so delicious. I am a fan and will be buying more here soon. I love how you can use it multiple ways.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Sacramento, CA
At the moment I do not have access to a coffee pot, so I cruised the grocery store for something I could make that was quick and yummy. I came across this yummy product! Its super easy, you can just mix it with cold milk or water and go. I prefer it with milk but one day I was out of milk and it was still really good just with water over ice. When I do have iced coffee I usually load it with milk and sugar but it was not needed with this product. Its pretty cheap too! I paid a little less than $1/individual packet, much cheaper than my trip to the coffee shop!
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Cornish, ME
I would drink this in college. It's good and can be taken with you wherever you go. My favorite was the swiss mocha.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
This is perfect for a quick cup. They have a great taste. I usually buy the sugar free version and it has a ton of flavor also.
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Amo esta crema en mi cafecito de por la mañana sabe tan rico me lo tomo con tanto gusto
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Hackettstown, NJ
I enjoy this product! You can use it either as a coffee creamer or an actual drink, I prefer to use as a coffee creamer because using it as an actual drink has a higher calorie and sugar content. A nice switch up, opposed to having plain old coffee all the time! Convenient for work or to take with you to go!
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Midland , ON
This is a great treat to regular coffee has a nice smooth flavor, I often buy this for when guests come or just a treat for myself. Very easy to measure powder per cup.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?