Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Angel B.
Angel B.
Lawrenceville, GA

I would never drink this stuff, there's just something about not having to brew that weirds me out. But, I use this to bake when the recipe calls for coffee flavoring.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR

I like the French Vanilla powder flavor. It's perfect with just hot water mixed in. Easy and convenient with a great taste.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gillette, WY

I love iced coffee drinks, but they can be expensive. I don't like making coffee at home and then waiting for it to cool, so I was stoked when I found this at the grocery store. Quick, easy, and tastes great. I can treat myself without the guilt!
Janet D.
Janet D.

Love this and it taste so delicious for that hot weather outside also its so fast to Make
Missy H.
Missy H.

I really like the flavor of these. The mocha is by far my favorite. I make it with hot water and add half & half, its so creamy and yummy!
Corie C.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC

This is a great grab and go coffee i like to get in the winter when i am pressed for time.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.

I usually drink.regular Nescafe i thought this would be a nice change. I usually drink mochas anyway. It was almost 6$ so a bit pricey but I guess cheaper than.buying at the coffee shop. I was so diappoibted in the flavor, I used half milk.and half water and I put 5tsps in the cup. It tasted like a cheap hot chocolate, couldn't even taste the coffee. Won't be buying again.
Suzette H.
Suzette H.

There's a reason why this has been around for years. This coffee drink is the same drink my mom used to have. I remember sneaking a sip of this when I was a kid. Today, it's just as delicious. Not too sweet with just the right amount of coffee to chocolate. It's the perfect instant mocha, really.
shanel O.
shanel O.
Indianapolis, indiana

I found this product at my local grocery store. I was looking for a night time snack and I stumbled across this item. I love this product it is amazing. it might sound Strange but I use this to make my hot chocolate more chocolaty if that makes sense. I can't have hot chocolate with out this
cielo A.
cielo A.
Mazatlan, Sinaloa

I really liked it at first but it makes coffee very watery... I have to mix it with my coffee just to get a hint of the chocolate otherwise it tastes horribly. Besides I need to put a lot of it to my coffee just to taste it... I expected a little more.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now