Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Palmira G.
Palmira G.
Colonia, NJ
Good for a qick evening cup of coffee when you don't want to make a pot and you want a flavored coffee.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville, VA
I love the flavor of these hot latte drinks by Maxwell House. I mix mine with hot milk and they are great! They are so easy and quick to make! So much better than paying big bucks for a latte at a coffee shop.
Elijah Noelle D.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl
Love!! Quick, easy ,delicious and instant satisfaction! And no expensive too
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Shoreline, WA
This is a great, super quick go-to for a tasty drink, but I'm not sure if the quality is where it could be. For the price though, it's a reasonable product.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
El Paso, TX
I am absolutely addicted to these. I pour them into some milk and if you like them a little sweeter add a splenda packet or two.
Cecelia P.
Cecelia P.
Agawam, MA
I was looking for a mocha/chocolate low calorie powder to add to my coffee protein drink. I have nothing but great things to say about this. I use it daily. I can really be added to anything you might want to add some chocolate to without the high calorie cost of doing so. Put it in your coffee as a creamer, yogurt, oatmeal, an added ingredient for baking...the possibilities are endless.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
I've pretty much given up real coffee for this stuff, I love it. It is very quick and easy for when you don't want to make a whole pot of coffee and just want a cup. It is also very good as a creamer. I would highly recommend it.

There are many different flavors so it is easy to find one you like. My favorites are Vanilla Caramel and Pumpkin Spice.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
I usually drink.regular Nescafe i thought this would be a nice change. I usually drink mochas anyway. It was almost 6$ so a bit pricey but I guess cheaper than.buying at the coffee shop. I was so diappoibted in the flavor, I used half milk.and half water and I put 5tsps in the cup. It tasted like a cheap hot chocolate, couldn't even taste the coffee. Won't be buying again.
Suzette H.
Suzette H.
There's a reason why this has been around for years. This coffee drink is the same drink my mom used to have. I remember sneaking a sip of this when I was a kid. Today, it's just as delicious. Not too sweet with just the right amount of coffee to chocolate. It's the perfect instant mocha, really.
Alicia Z.
Alicia Z.
Humboldt, Saskatchewan
I like to keep tins like these when I'm working in an office to switch it up from drinking normal coffee or tea. Very convenient, but have found you need to use a lot of powder if you like stronger flavor.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?