Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Suisse Mocha Cafe uploaded by Maria M.Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Suisse Mocha Cafe uploaded by Franchesca C.Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Suisse Mocha Cafe uploaded by Maria S.See all 8 photos
21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #62 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and i...I am not a fan of coffee unles... 4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is t...Hazelnut is delicious! 3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and po...I use to buy this a long time ... 1 Answers
Photos (8)
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
I have tried almost every flavor and loved them all. They have great flavor and I love that it's fast to make.
Shona S.
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
This is pretty good if you want to add flavor to your coffee or so but not strong
cherie t.
cherie t.
For the lazy people or those who just don't have time to brew coffee in the morning, this is a good pick me up. Great for work. Store the container in the desk drawer, and when you need some coffee. just get a couple spoonfuls and add hot water and that's it! simple, easy, fast! perfect for work .. especially if you're tired of work's coffee ( it can be boring). this brand comes with many different flavors, i always liked their irish cream..pretty tasty!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I first got this a few years ago and I didn't like how weak the flavor was in my drinks. I stopped using it, but, being a poor college student I really wanted to use it up so I started using it as creamer in my coffee. Trust me, that is an amazing idea! They are really flavorful and I even got two other kinds as well. I love hazelnut, it's amazing. This will certainly add a rich flavor to your coffee
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO
I mixed some with my morning cup of coffee and it tastes so delicious. I am a fan and will be buying more here soon. I love how you can use it multiple ways.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Sacramento, CA
At the moment I do not have access to a coffee pot, so I cruised the grocery store for something I could make that was quick and yummy. I came across this yummy product! Its super easy, you can just mix it with cold milk or water and go. I prefer it with milk but one day I was out of milk and it was still really good just with water over ice. When I do have iced coffee I usually load it with milk and sugar but it was not needed with this product. Its pretty cheap too! I paid a little less than $1/individual packet, much cheaper than my trip to the coffee shop!
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Cornish, ME
I would drink this in college. It's good and can be taken with you wherever you go. My favorite was the swiss mocha.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
I usually drink.regular Nescafe i thought this would be a nice change. I usually drink mochas anyway. It was almost 6$ so a bit pricey but I guess cheaper than.buying at the coffee shop. I was so diappoibted in the flavor, I used half milk.and half water and I put 5tsps in the cup. It tasted like a cheap hot chocolate, couldn't even taste the coffee. Won't be buying again.
Alicia Z.
Alicia Z.
Humboldt, Saskatchewan
I like to keep tins like these when I'm working in an office to switch it up from drinking normal coffee or tea. Very convenient, but have found you need to use a lot of powder if you like stronger flavor.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Midland, Ontario
This is a great treat to regular coffee has a nice smooth flavor, I often buy this for when guests come or just a treat for myself. Very easy to measure powder per cup.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?