21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Shoreline, WA
This is a great, super quick go-to for a tasty drink, but I'm not sure if the quality is where it could be. For the price though, it's a reasonable product.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
El Paso, TX
I am absolutely addicted to these. I pour them into some milk and if you like them a little sweeter add a splenda packet or two.
Cecelia P.
Cecelia P.
Agawam, MA
I was looking for a mocha/chocolate low calorie powder to add to my coffee protein drink. I have nothing but great things to say about this. I use it daily. I can really be added to anything you might want to add some chocolate to without the high calorie cost of doing so. Put it in your coffee as a creamer, yogurt, oatmeal, an added ingredient for baking...the possibilities are endless.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
I've pretty much given up real coffee for this stuff, I love it. It is very quick and easy for when you don't want to make a whole pot of coffee and just want a cup. It is also very good as a creamer. I would highly recommend it.

There are many different flavors so it is easy to find one you like. My favorites are Vanilla Caramel and Pumpkin Spice.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sherwood, AR
I enjoy this by itself or mixed in with my coffee. Its a great option for when you want to drink it every day or here and there by itself. For the great price of the product, you can afford to keep more than one on hand. (I enjoy keeping several flavors and swapping them out.)
Shay A.
Shay A.
Grants Pass, OR
These are great as a treat on a cold night, but they also taste good stirred into regular coffee for a more flavorful cup of joe
Christina T.
Christina T.
This latte can be made in only 2 minutes. Such good flavor and way better than waiting in line for a $5 latte. Also has a good variety of flavors.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
I usually drink.regular Nescafe i thought this would be a nice change. I usually drink mochas anyway. It was almost 6$ so a bit pricey but I guess cheaper than.buying at the coffee shop. I was so diappoibted in the flavor, I used half milk.and half water and I put 5tsps in the cup. It tasted like a cheap hot chocolate, couldn't even taste the coffee. Won't be buying again.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Midland, Ontario
This is a great treat to regular coffee has a nice smooth flavor, I often buy this for when guests come or just a treat for myself. Very easy to measure powder per cup.
bassant A.
bassant A.
This mocha tasts so good , i was invited by my friend to take a breakfast with her &she serve me this mocha ,OMG ,since this day ,i drinke this usually every day
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?