Add a Photo

#27 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (8)
Wendy R.
Wendy R.

So yummy on a cold night. I love song extra milk to mine so that it is extra touch and creamy. Definitely worth the price.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.

What it is: A naturally and artificially flavored cafe style beverage mix that is decaffeinated, sugar free, and low in calories.

Key Ingredients: Nondairy creamer, decaffeinated instant coffee, cocoa, nonfat milk, aspartame, and salt.

How it smells/looks/tastes: This smells like hot chocolate mix that Swiss makes. It tastes like an adult version of hot chocolate, too. The powder even has chocolate shavings in it.

Why I like it: I did not particularly like this mix and I would not buy this kind again. I do not like that it contains aspartame and the product tastes like watered down hot chocolate. I expected it to taste rich and flavorful, but it did not. I have had other flavors that I have loved, but this fell short. I mix two rounded spoonfuls of the powder with 8 ounces of boiled water and putting more spoonfuls did not help with the flavor at all. I would say pass on this flavor and to choose a different one like hazelnut. I have been enjoying that one. They are 2.99 USD a container, but I use it as a treat and it lasts me a month or two.
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts

Amo esta crema en mi cafecito de por la maΓ±ana sabe tan rico me lo tomo con tanto gusto
Erin B.
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA

Just as good as hot coco and warms the body and soul on these cold winter days!!! I love it!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH

We are a big fan Maxwell house, love the coffee and the cappuccinos they make. Very good.
Maria S.
Maria S.

Love this coffee. I use to drink coffee blends from gas station every morning but after a while I started to get really bad headaches and I couldn't take it anymore. And I'd I went to a shop I found them to be TOO sweet. So I decided to make my coffee at home. This product and another one are my top picks. Love the taste and the smell. Easy to make and I πŸ’– it! Recommend! πŸ€—
Lisa O.
Lisa O.

I usually drink.regular Nescafe i thought this would be a nice change. I usually drink mochas anyway. It was almost 6$ so a bit pricey but I guess cheaper than.buying at the coffee shop. I was so diappoibted in the flavor, I used half milk.and half water and I put 5tsps in the cup. It tasted like a cheap hot chocolate, couldn't even taste the coffee. Won't be buying again.
Suzette H.
Suzette H.

There's a reason why this has been around for years. This coffee drink is the same drink my mom used to have. I remember sneaking a sip of this when I was a kid. Today, it's just as delicious. Not too sweet with just the right amount of coffee to chocolate. It's the perfect instant mocha, really.
cielo A.
cielo A.
Mazatlan, Sinaloa

I really liked it at first but it makes coffee very watery... I have to mix it with my coffee just to get a hint of the chocolate otherwise it tastes horribly. Besides I need to put a lot of it to my coffee just to taste it... I expected a little more.
Alicia Z.
Alicia Z.
Humboldt, Saskatchewan

I like to keep tins like these when I'm working in an office to switch it up from drinking normal coffee or tea. Very convenient, but have found you need to use a lot of powder if you like stronger flavor.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?