BY MAXWELL HOUSE #57 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Janet D.
Love this and it taste so delicious for that hot weather outside also its so fast to Make
Brandi P.
I've pretty much given up real coffee for this stuff, I love it. It is very quick and easy for when you don't want to make a whole pot of coffee and just want a cup. It is also very good as a creamer. I would highly recommend it.

There are many different flavors so it is easy to find one you like. My favorites are Vanilla Caramel and Pumpkin Spice.
Sadiksha E.
Now remembering that I used to buy this stuff once upon a time and love it too. It had very rich taste. Might buy it again.
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO
I like having the International coffees at home. When you have company drop by, it is easy and everyone loves picking out a flavor. The mocha is not my favorite ( I like Vienna), but company do.
Jodi M.
I have tried almost every flavor and loved them all. They have great flavor and I love that it's fast to make.
Julie R.
Turlock, CA
I love this stuff. I either have it alone or mix it into my coffee. I always have some on hand. Perfect on cold winter mornings.
Michele H.
Bowling Green, KY
These are great! I've got a french vanilla version and I started adding it to my homemade hot chocolate when they stopped making french vanilla hot chocolate packets and I think it taste amazing!
Jennifer K.
Susquehanna, PA
This is a delicious alternative to my normal coffee... It has a smooth taste that is very satisfying... The richness of the cocoa makes this a sweet treat.
Jacqueline M.
Perfect hot drink for the winter! Just boil up some water and mix in. You can even add some marshmellows.
I am a fan of coffee with milk or without it,  it smells sweet and delicious;
I sent you this message to team up
With you I would promote them on social media, I will be
fit to put an honest review
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?