Add a Photo

By MAXWELL HOUSE
#26 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored
Photos (8)
I actually bought this product when I was out of town and needed some coffee for the hotel. I saw this in Dollar General and thought I might try it. I love it soooo much. It tastes amazing. I like dark coffee but not too bitter, and this is just the stuff. I highly recommend it for an on the go type coffee.
Suzette H.
Suzette H.

There's a reason why this has been around for years. This coffee drink is the same drink my mom used to have. I remember sneaking a sip of this when I was a kid. Today, it's just as delicious. Not too sweet with just the right amount of coffee to chocolate. It's the perfect instant mocha, really.
shanel O.
shanel O.
Indianapolis, indiana

I found this product at my local grocery store. I was looking for a night time snack and I stumbled across this item. I love this product it is amazing. it might sound Strange but I use this to make my hot chocolate more chocolaty if that makes sense. I can't have hot chocolate with out this
Cecily h.
Cecily h.
Wonder Lake, IL

I'm not typically a big warm beverage drinker, however I am a huge lover of Chai. Maxwell House International Cafe has a great Chai Tea. I not only love it in the morning but it's great in the afternoon and evening as well! I prefer my chai tea with milk but it is also enjoyable with water!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Zion, IL

I think the container is too small for the price paid, and I don't think it is strong enough for my liking without dumping a lot into my cup, so I add some to my regular coffee instead! Used that way, I think it adds a delicious burst of flavor. I would recommend it for use as a creamer.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Fort Worth, TX

My absolute favorite flavor! Tastes super rich and creamy. My only complaint is that I wish it came in a bigger container. I think it has richer flavor than other hot beverage mixes. It comes in a small container with a lid you can snap on. I will always buy this product!
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX

This coffee is good for a quick and easy pick me up and go. I can warm the water while I am getting ready. Grab a spoon, scoop it twice, stir and I'm out the door. The flavors are varietal and sometimes........ I use them as a creamer for a twist in my regular coffee!
Azaria  B.
Azaria B.
Chesapeake, VA

I was expecting more from this product compared to some other coffees they have. The taste didn't taste good compared to the cost of the coffee. It didn't taste bad, but tasted very cheap, like dollar store cheap. I would probably buy this for the workroom though.
cielo A.
cielo A.
Mazatlan, Sinaloa

I really liked it at first but it makes coffee very watery... I have to mix it with my coffee just to get a hint of the chocolate otherwise it tastes horribly. Besides I need to put a lot of it to my coffee just to taste it... I expected a little more.
yesenia d.
yesenia d.
Fall River, MA

This particular flavor reminds me of chocolate milk. I actually warm up milk and just add it in. I love how quick and easy it is. The fact that there is some caffeine in it is a great plus, I just thought it would be more of a coffee flavor.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now