Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Cecily h.
Cecily h.
Wonder Lake, IL

I'm not typically a big warm beverage drinker, however I am a huge lover of Chai. Maxwell House International Cafe has a great Chai Tea. I not only love it in the morning but it's great in the afternoon and evening as well! I prefer my chai tea with milk but it is also enjoyable with water!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Zion, IL

I think the container is too small for the price paid, and I don't think it is strong enough for my liking without dumping a lot into my cup, so I add some to my regular coffee instead! Used that way, I think it adds a delicious burst of flavor. I would recommend it for use as a creamer.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Fort Worth, TX

My absolute favorite flavor! Tastes super rich and creamy. My only complaint is that I wish it came in a bigger container. I think it has richer flavor than other hot beverage mixes. It comes in a small container with a lid you can snap on. I will always buy this product!
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX

This coffee is good for a quick and easy pick me up and go. I can warm the water while I am getting ready. Grab a spoon, scoop it twice, stir and I'm out the door. The flavors are varietal and sometimes........ I use them as a creamer for a twist in my regular coffee!
Azaria  B.
Azaria B.
Chesapeake, VA

I was expecting more from this product compared to some other coffees they have. The taste didn't taste good compared to the cost of the coffee. It didn't taste bad, but tasted very cheap, like dollar store cheap. I would probably buy this for the workroom though.
yesenia d.
yesenia d.
Fall River, MA

This particular flavor reminds me of chocolate milk. I actually warm up milk and just add it in. I love how quick and easy it is. The fact that there is some caffeine in it is a great plus, I just thought it would be more of a coffee flavor.
Callie S.
Callie S.
Van Buren , AR

This is one of the best beverage mixers i use! tastes just like hot chocolate to me! I use it like a creamer and it works great! Just a few scoops to my coffee and i do not even need sugar! would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jerri G.
Jerri G.
Elyria, OH

I love anything mocha flavored . I really enjoyed this beverage especially with these cold months upon us drinking something delicious and hot it so perfect .Easy to prepare when you on the go. I would recommend this to a friend
Kimber R.
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH

Love these! I have a few flavors and they are great. I usually get these because I can't find Kcups that are in the right flavors. I just mix with hot water from my Kuerig and add a little sweetener and I'm ready to go!
Dana Y.
Dana Y.

This stuff is pretty good. It's not too heavy and the flavor really comes through. It's sugar free, but I usually add just a tiny bit of sugar to it. Sometimes I'll even drizzle Cinnamon on top. Very tasty beverage.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now