Add a Photo

Photos (8)
yesenia d.
yesenia d.
Fall River, MA

This particular flavor reminds me of chocolate milk. I actually warm up milk and just add it in. I love how quick and easy it is. The fact that there is some caffeine in it is a great plus, I just thought it would be more of a coffee flavor.
Jerri G.
Jerri G.
Elyria, OH

I love anything mocha flavored . I really enjoyed this beverage especially with these cold months upon us drinking something delicious and hot it so perfect .Easy to prepare when you on the go. I would recommend this to a friend
Kimber R.
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH

Love these! I have a few flavors and they are great. I usually get these because I can't find Kcups that are in the right flavors. I just mix with hot water from my Kuerig and add a little sweetener and I'm ready to go!
Dana Y.
Dana Y.

This stuff is pretty good. It's not too heavy and the flavor really comes through. It's sugar free, but I usually add just a tiny bit of sugar to it. Sometimes I'll even drizzle Cinnamon on top. Very tasty beverage.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Gahanna, OH

I find I need to use more than the suggested amount of mix to get my beverage to taste the way I like, but I like the ease of making a product that tastes like an expensive drink in my kitchen really quickly!
Sarit A.
Sarit A.
Chicopee , Ma

Its really good especially if you don't enjoy coffee that's too sugary sometimes I have coffee that is full of sugars and I put sugar not realizing than I get upset and throw out but this is amazing coffee
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Somerset, PA

I love this product on a cold day. Its great when you don't want to make a large amount or you want something different. The varieties of flavors keep getting better as well. This is an awesome product!!
Ja'Myshia F.
Ja'Myshia F.
Portsmouth, VA

This is a nice product because you can make a flavorful drink with using powder. The powder dissolves well , sometimes you have to add your own sugar or additional ingredients to make it taste better.
Charley B.
Charley B.

This may sound weird I love coffee but hate the strong coffee taste that comes with it if you don't use creamer, with this brand and this flavor I didn't need any creamer the coffee tasted amazing.
Margaret R.
Margaret R.

I don't recommend this. It is very sugary even the unsweetened. It leaves a taste after your drink that isn't pleasant and when it sits in your cup for too long it begins to separate
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?