BY MAXWELL HOUSE #57 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is excellent for camping trips, it's super easy to blend and tastes really good at the end of a long day, sitting by the fire.
Franchesca C.
Franchesca C.
Kent, WA
I love this coffee creamer it tastes amazing and definitely helps to get my morning started! I love to add it to my coffee and coco
Janay B.
Janay B.
Sumter , SC
I absolutely adore this brand great taste and flavor, affordable price. I always catch this on sale at my local grocery store.
Cherie E.
Cherie E.
Brandon, FL
This drink is liquid happiness in the morning. It's smooth and sweet and gently wakes you up with the right amount of caffeine
kayla n.
kayla n.
Astoria, NY
Very good beverage mix. Tried it at a get together with my friends and had to ask for the same to purchase it myself!
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
My entire family loves the Maxwell House International Suisse Mocha mix. It's yummy and doesn't have to be sweetened!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I love, love. Love it o have recently started using as a creamer for my coffee, and this is one of my top favorites.
stacy R.
stacy R.
S Ozone Park, NY
This product is so delicious. It's smooth and a great chocolate flavor. Add a little creamer and it's great.
Denise W.
Denise W.
I love the international coffees I use then as enhancers to my coffee and the mocha is one of my favs.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Loganville, GA
I love this! I use this in the afternoon with a snack and is delicious! Will purchase this again.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?