Add a Photo

By MAXWELL HOUSE
#26 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored
Photos (8)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
El Paso, TX

I am absolutely addicted to these. I pour them into some milk and if you like them a little sweeter add a splenda packet or two.
Cecelia P.
Cecelia P.
Agawam, MA

I was looking for a mocha/chocolate low calorie powder to add to my coffee protein drink. I have nothing but great things to say about this. I use it daily. I can really be added to anything you might want to add some chocolate to without the high calorie cost of doing so. Put it in your coffee as a creamer, yogurt, oatmeal, an added ingredient for baking...the possibilities are endless.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.

I've pretty much given up real coffee for this stuff, I love it. It is very quick and easy for when you don't want to make a whole pot of coffee and just want a cup. It is also very good as a creamer. I would highly recommend it.

There are many different flavors so it is easy to find one you like. My favorites are Vanilla Caramel and Pumpkin Spice.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sherwood, AR

I enjoy this by itself or mixed in with my coffee. Its a great option for when you want to drink it every day or here and there by itself. For the great price of the product, you can afford to keep more than one on hand. (I enjoy keeping several flavors and swapping them out.)
Shay A.
Shay A.
Grants Pass, OR

These are great as a treat on a cold night, but they also taste good stirred into regular coffee for a more flavorful cup of joe
Christina T.
Christina T.

This latte can be made in only 2 minutes. Such good flavor and way better than waiting in line for a $5 latte. Also has a good variety of flavors.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Lawrenceville, GA

I would never drink this stuff, there's just something about not having to brew that weirds me out. But, I use this to bake when the recipe calls for coffee flavoring.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR

I like the French Vanilla powder flavor. It's perfect with just hot water mixed in. Easy and convenient with a great taste.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gillette, WY

I love iced coffee drinks, but they can be expensive. I don't like making coffee at home and then waiting for it to cool, so I was stoked when I found this at the grocery store. Quick, easy, and tastes great. I can treat myself without the guilt!
Janet D.
Janet D.

Love this and it taste so delicious for that hot weather outside also its so fast to Make
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now