Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL

Every once in a while I get a craving for Suisse Mocha that cannot be cured by anything but this. Lately it has seemed thinner and more watery than it used to when it was General Foods International Coffee, but I still like it.
Dixie M.
Dixie M.

I love these! Really good with milk! Even good cold! I love the Suisse Mocha! Will buy again!
Carmen T.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS

My mom has been using this brand for years! It's still her first cup of coffee in the morning and I keep some at my house just for her.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.

So yummy on a cold night. I love song extra milk to mine so that it is extra touch and creamy. Definitely worth the price.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.

What it is: A naturally and artificially flavored cafe style beverage mix that is decaffeinated, sugar free, and low in calories.

Key Ingredients: Nondairy creamer, decaffeinated instant coffee, cocoa, nonfat milk, aspartame, and salt.

How it smells/looks/tastes: This smells like hot chocolate mix that Swiss makes. It tastes like an adult version of hot chocolate, too. The powder even has chocolate shavings in it.

Why I like it: I did not particularly like this mix and I would not buy this kind again. I do not like that it contains aspartame and the product tastes like watered down hot chocolate. I expected it to taste rich and flavorful, but it did not. I have had other flavors that I have loved, but this fell short. I mix two rounded spoonfuls of the powder with 8 ounces of boiled water and putting more spoonfuls did not help with the flavor at all. I would say pass on this flavor and to choose a different one like hazelnut. I have been enjoying that one. They are 2.99 USD a container, but I use it as a treat and it lasts me a month or two.
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, MA

Amo esta crema en mi cafecito de por la mañana sabe tan rico me lo tomo con tanto gusto
Erin B.
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA

Just as good as hot coco and warms the body and soul on these cold winter days!!! I love it!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH

We are a big fan Maxwell house, love the coffee and the cappuccinos they make. Very good.
Shay A.
Shay A.
Grants Pass, OR

These are great as a treat on a cold night, but they also taste good stirred into regular coffee for a more flavorful cup of joe
Christina T.
Christina T.

This latte can be made in only 2 minutes. Such good flavor and way better than waiting in line for a $5 latte. Also has a good variety of flavors.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now