BY MAXWELL HOUSE #54 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Nicky W.
Huntington Beach, CA
Great product. I always mix this with my protein shake to add some flavors to the drink.
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH
We are a big fan Maxwell house, love the coffee and the cappuccinos they make. Very good.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Was not a fan of sugar free. I got it by accident would not usually buy sugar free item.
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
OMG so good I want a coffee☕right now. I love Maxwell the flavor are great i love coffee
Michelle B.
Wheaton, MD
Yum. simple and easy. everyone loved it. and I have to keep buying more. love all flavors
Ashley M.
Pascoag, RI
I got this as a free sample in the mail. I thought it was really good and nice and easy
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Amo esta crema en mi cafecito de por la mañana sabe tan rico me lo tomo con tanto gusto
Makaela C.
Longview, TX
Love this product has a great kick of chocolate flavor without it being over powering!
Catherine B.
Bought a few boxes of these along with peppermint flavor. They're yummy and delicious.
MaKayla G.
Stroud, OK
I love this mix. It tastes soooooo good! I will always use this brand. It's the best!!!
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?