Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA

My mom only drinks cafe vienna & when I was lite she bought me Swiss mocha. It's been my favorite for years. Better than hot cocoa. So delicious
Julie R.
Julie R.
Turlock, CA

I love this stuff. I either have it alone or mix it into my coffee. I always have some on hand. Perfect on cold winter mornings.
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Norman, OK

These are great! Not just this one but ALL the flavors! I love them so so much!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Grafton, OH

I am not a particular fan of stronger coffees so this is perfect for me! I like that the taste is delicious and I didn't really need to add anything but the required water to make it taste great. I did add milk to it when I made it which gave it a very nice creamy flavor. This is a great product for people who like coffee but who don't like it very strong.
Michele H.
Michele H.
Bowling Green, KY

These are great! I've got a french vanilla version and I started adding it to my homemade hot chocolate when they stopped making french vanilla hot chocolate packets and I think it taste amazing!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY

This is perfect for a quick cup. They have a great taste. I usually buy the sugar free version and it has a ton of flavor also.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Niagara Falls, NY

Maxwell House International Cafe's are delicious! Whether you drink it on it's own or you add a bit to your coffee to change the flavor.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL

Every once in a while I get a craving for Suisse Mocha that cannot be cured by anything but this. Lately it has seemed thinner and more watery than it used to when it was General Foods International Coffee, but I still like it.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY

I really enjoy these. I mistakenly purchased one thinking it was instant coffee-- it definitely isn't, but it's a very pleasant hot drink all the same. It's pleasant on it's own or mixed into coffee.
Carmen T.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS

My mom has been using this brand for years! It's still her first cup of coffee in the morning and I keep some at my house just for her.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?