Add a Photo

#27 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (8)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

We use it as a coffee creamer. But normally the husband will use it when he does military stuff. Works great for what he has out in the field.
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH

This product comes in a few varieties and all of the ones I have tried are really good. You can make them alone, with hot water, or sometimes we flavor our regular coffee with a few spoonfuls for an extra flavorful boost! We live the Suisse Mocha flavors and Vanilla too!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.

This is a super easy way to make a quick coffee drink and it tastes pretty good for being a powder you stir in, it reminds me of hot coco but basically coffee instead.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Graysville, AL

My favorite flavors are the French Vanilla and the Vanilla Carmel. They are great in milk or as creamer! I usually buy the flavored coffee creamer and pair with this!
Jessi T.
Jessi T.
Missoula, Mt

This is a great product to keep around the house, for adding as a fun flavor to an evening cup of coffee. Or as a coffee creamer!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Turlock, CA

I love this stuff. I either have it alone or mix it into my coffee. I always have some on hand. Perfect on cold winter mornings.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville, VA

I love the flavor of these hot latte drinks by Maxwell House. I mix mine with hot milk and they are great! They are so easy and quick to make! So much better than paying big bucks for a latte at a coffee shop.
Elijah Noelle D.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl

Love!! Quick, easy ,delicious and instant satisfaction! And no expensive too
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Shoreline, WA

This is a great, super quick go-to for a tasty drink, but I'm not sure if the quality is where it could be. For the price though, it's a reasonable product.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
El Paso, TX

I am absolutely addicted to these. I pour them into some milk and if you like them a little sweeter add a splenda packet or two.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now