BY MAXWELL HOUSE #58 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Michelle B.
Wheaton, MD
Yum. simple and easy. everyone loved it. and I have to keep buying more. love all flavors
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
Absolutely heavenly. Rich and full of flavor and shhh... don't tell but I like adding a lil' extra to my cup.
Nicky W.
Huntington Beach, CA
Great product. I always mix this with my protein shake to add some flavors to the drink.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Was not a fan of sugar free. I got it by accident would not usually buy sugar free item.
MaKayla G.
Stroud, OK
I love this mix. It tastes soooooo good! I will always use this brand. It's the best!!!
Lily G.
Las Vegas, NV
Do delicious. I cannot get enough of this flavor. Specially when I don't want to add any sugar to my coffee.
Fanny  R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Yummy every morning I have a cup of coffee with my breakfast and it tastes so delicious
Makaela C.
Longview, TX
Love this product has a great kick of chocolate flavor without it being over powering!
Shannon D.
Too weak. I don't like the instant coffee because it never gives enough flavor for me.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl
Love!! Quick, easy ,delicious and instant satisfaction! And no expensive too
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?