BY MAXWELL HOUSE #54 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA
Just as good as hot coco and warms the body and soul on these cold winter days!!! I love it!
Kimberlie E.
I love this coffee. It tastes awesome. I love using it especially when I need coffee quickly.
Tyler S.
Really good cofee tasts great and also had different flavors and all of them are really good.
Romi D.
Poway, CA
I LOVE it!!! It's delicious and I don't start my day without it!! One of my favorite flavors!
Sodaba A.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this coffee very much. It tastes too good and gives me the energy I need every morning
Dixie M.
I love these! Really good with milk! Even good cold! I love the Suisse Mocha! Will buy again!
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great grab and go coffee i like to get in the winter when i am pressed for time.
Jenna D.
Warren, MI
I'm a big coffee drinker and for sure, this is one of my favorite types of coffee to have.
Melanie S.
Takes you to a small café in Paris without leaving your home! And I've never been there lol
Janet D.
Love this and it taste so delicious for that hot weather outside also its so fast to Make
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?