21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #60 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Lena S.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
Love maxwell house coffee and this is such a wonderful kind. Has a great taste. If you like coffee I highly recommend this.
Christina-anne F.
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
I like that it is a premix but I always end up using way more than the suggested serving. It is good to use when you aren't able to get to a coffee shop
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY
I really enjoy these. I mistakenly purchased one thinking it was instant coffee-- it definitely isn't, but it's a very pleasant hot drink all the same. It's pleasant on it's own or mixed into coffee.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
Maxwell House International Cafe's are delicious! Whether you drink it on it's own or you add a bit to your coffee to change the flavor.
Dixie M.
Dixie M.
I love these! Really good with milk! Even good cold! I love the Suisse Mocha! Will buy again!
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
So yummy on a cold night. I love song extra milk to mine so that it is extra touch and creamy. Definitely worth the price.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH
We are a big fan Maxwell house, love the coffee and the cappuccinos they make. Very good.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
What it is: A naturally and artificially flavored cafe style beverage mix that is decaffeinated, sugar free, and low in calories.

Key Ingredients: Nondairy creamer, decaffeinated instant coffee, cocoa, nonfat milk, aspartame, and salt.

How it smells/looks/tastes: This smells like hot chocolate mix that Swiss makes. It tastes like an adult version of hot chocolate, too. The powder even has chocolate shavings in it.

Why I like it: I did not particularly like this mix and I would not buy this kind again. I do not like that it contains aspartame and the product tastes like watered down hot chocolate. I expected it to taste rich and flavorful, but it did not. I have had other flavors that I have loved, but this fell short. I mix two rounded spoonfuls of the powder with 8 ounces of boiled water and putting more spoonfuls did not help with the flavor at all. I would say pass on this flavor and to choose a different one like hazelnut. I have been enjoying that one. They are 2.99 USD a container, but I use it as a treat and it lasts me a month or two.
Carmen T.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
My mom has been using this brand for years! It's still her first cup of coffee in the morning and I keep some at my house just for her.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
Every once in a while I get a craving for Suisse Mocha that cannot be cured by anything but this. Lately it has seemed thinner and more watery than it used to when it was General Foods International Coffee, but I still like it.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?