BY MAXWELL HOUSE #54 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Amber A.
Mckeesport, PA
I love the brand and all the flavors. This is one of my favorites. the taste is not bitter at all.
Sonya C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Sugar free coffee gets me through my day. This flavor is awesome because I adore chocolate as well.
Dana H.
Loganville, GA
I love this! I use this in the afternoon with a snack and is delicious! Will purchase this again.
Kendra W.
Duluth , MN
When I tried I didn't notice it was sugar free so I added sugar on my own..
Didn't taste the same
Dawn W.
Radcliff
Really tasty. It really smooth. I put in with my coffee. And drink and sometimes I even make cold
Steven S.
New Martinsville, WV
I love mocha! I buy this at walmart around $3-$4. I love missing it with instant maxwell coffee
Amy A.
Columbus, GA
Bf loves his mocha............................................................................
Julie M.
Racine, Wi
This is like a hug in a cup. I love a hot cup of flavored coffee in the evenings when relaxing.
Andrea T.
I love this stuff! !! I usually add it to my reg coffee as a creamer and it's amazing that way!
Heather S.
Crisfield, MD
First International Delight flavor I ever tried. It is deliciously creamy and feels indulgent.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?