Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville, VA

I love the flavor of these hot latte drinks by Maxwell House. I mix mine with hot milk and they are great! They are so easy and quick to make! So much better than paying big bucks for a latte at a coffee shop.
Maria S.
Maria S.

Love this coffee. I use to drink coffee blends from gas station every morning but after a while I started to get really bad headaches and I couldn't take it anymore. And I'd I went to a shop I found them to be TOO sweet. So I decided to make my coffee at home. This product and another one are my top picks. Love the taste and the smell. Easy to make and I 💖 it! Recommend! 🤗
Elijah Noelle D.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl

Love!! Quick, easy ,delicious and instant satisfaction! And no expensive too
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Seattle, WA

This is a great, super quick go-to for a tasty drink, but I'm not sure if the quality is where it could be. For the price though, it's a reasonable product.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
El Paso, TX

I am absolutely addicted to these. I pour them into some milk and if you like them a little sweeter add a splenda packet or two.
Cecelia P.
Cecelia P.
Agawam, MA

I was looking for a mocha/chocolate low calorie powder to add to my coffee protein drink. I have nothing but great things to say about this. I use it daily. I can really be added to anything you might want to add some chocolate to without the high calorie cost of doing so. Put it in your coffee as a creamer, yogurt, oatmeal, an added ingredient for baking...the possibilities are endless.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.

I've pretty much given up real coffee for this stuff, I love it. It is very quick and easy for when you don't want to make a whole pot of coffee and just want a cup. It is also very good as a creamer. I would highly recommend it.

There are many different flavors so it is easy to find one you like. My favorites are Vanilla Caramel and Pumpkin Spice.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sherwood, AR

I enjoy this by itself or mixed in with my coffee. Its a great option for when you want to drink it every day or here and there by itself. For the great price of the product, you can afford to keep more than one on hand. (I enjoy keeping several flavors and swapping them out.)
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO

I like having the International coffees at home. When you have company drop by, it is easy and everyone loves picking out a flavor. The mocha is not my favorite ( I like Vienna), but company do.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
dunmore, pa

Eh. Not so great as a drink, but it is tasty when you make coffee and use this stuff as a creamer. I am not a fan of instant coffee or powdered "cappucino" but the swiss mocha and french vanilla international delights are a good substitute for powdered creamer.,
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now