BY MAXWELL HOUSE #58 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Ashley M.
Pascoag, RI
I got this as a free sample in the mail. I thought it was really good and nice and easy
Sharon L.
Cornish, ME
I would drink this in college. It's good and can be taken with you wherever you go. My favorite was the swiss mocha.
Steven S.
New Martinsville, WV
I love mocha! I buy this at walmart around $3-$4. I love missing it with instant maxwell coffee
Jacqueline M.
Perfect hot drink for the winter! Just boil up some water and mix in. You can even add some marshmellows.
Sodaba A.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this coffee very much. It tastes too good and gives me the energy I need every morning
cynthia s.
Roselle Park, NJ
Great tasting coffee. Gives me a fast pick me up in the morning with a smooth taste. I usually pair it with cream.
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
This is pretty good if you want to add flavor to your coffee or so but not strong
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this coffee mix. Just mix with milk and your good to go. Packed full of flavor. Hazelnut is my favorite.
Destinee B.
Ambridge, PA
I love this! It's like bringing the cafe to your kitchen. I would rather drink this than go out to have coffee.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
These are great! Not just this one but ALL the flavors! I love them so so much!
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?