Add a Photo

#61 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (8)
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
So yummy on a cold night. I love song extra milk to mine so that it is extra touch and creamy. Definitely worth the price.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
What it is: A naturally and artificially flavored cafe style beverage mix that is decaffeinated, sugar free, and low in calories.

Key Ingredients: Nondairy creamer, decaffeinated instant coffee, cocoa, nonfat milk, aspartame, and salt.

How it smells/looks/tastes: This smells like hot chocolate mix that Swiss makes. It tastes like an adult version of hot chocolate, too. The powder even has chocolate shavings in it.

Why I like it: I did not particularly like this mix and I would not buy this kind again. I do not like that it contains aspartame and the product tastes like watered down hot chocolate. I expected it to taste rich and flavorful, but it did not. I have had other flavors that I have loved, but this fell short. I mix two rounded spoonfuls of the powder with 8 ounces of boiled water and putting more spoonfuls did not help with the flavor at all. I would say pass on this flavor and to choose a different one like hazelnut. I have been enjoying that one. They are 2.99 USD a container, but I use it as a treat and it lasts me a month or two.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom only drinks cafe vienna & when I was lite she bought me Swiss mocha. It's been my favorite for years. Better than hot cocoa. So delicious
Erin B.
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA
Just as good as hot coco and warms the body and soul on these cold winter days!!! I love it!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH
We are a big fan Maxwell house, love the coffee and the cappuccinos they make. Very good.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Love this coffee. I use to drink coffee blends from gas station every morning but after a while I started to get really bad headaches and I couldn't take it anymore. And I'd I went to a shop I found them to be TOO sweet. So I decided to make my coffee at home. This product and another one are my top picks. Love the taste and the smell. Easy to make and I πŸ’– it! Recommend! πŸ€—
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Amo esta crema en mi cafecito de por la maΓ±ana sabe tan rico me lo tomo con tanto gusto
Julie R.
Julie R.
Turlock, CA
I love this stuff. I either have it alone or mix it into my coffee. I always have some on hand. Perfect on cold winter mornings.
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Norman, OK
These are great! Not just this one but ALL the flavors! I love them so so much!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Grafton, OH
I am not a particular fan of stronger coffees so this is perfect for me! I like that the taste is delicious and I didn't really need to add anything but the required water to make it taste great. I did add milk to it when I made it which gave it a very nice creamy flavor. This is a great product for people who like coffee but who don't like it very strong.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?