BY MAXWELL HOUSE #58 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Catherine B.
Bought a few boxes of these along with peppermint flavor. They're yummy and delicious.
Ryan H.
By itself, it is so good. I tried to put it in my coffee as a creamer, and it was so gross. Don't do that.
Alicia K.
Great tasting product! I drink it in warm milk and its super smooth. Perfect for an afterrnoon sweet spot
Dixie M.
I love these! Really good with milk! Even good cold! I love the Suisse Mocha! Will buy again!
Amber B.
I love having this in the evening mixed with milk or coffee I really think it taste best with coffee!
Rosa S.
Pasadena, TX
Only thing I can say about his is AMAZING!!!

I love this product so much all my family does we do not chose anything else.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great grab and go coffee i like to get in the winter when i am pressed for time.
Janet D.
Chicago , IL
Love this and it taste so delicious for that hot weather outside also its so fast to Make
Kayla K.
Pikeville, KY
Delicious! Smooth blend, great taste and easy to make!! I love that the blend is sugar free too, guilt free!
Amber A.
Mckeesport, PA
I love the brand and all the flavors. This is one of my favorites. the taste is not bitter at all.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?