21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Erin B.
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA
Just as good as hot coco and warms the body and soul on these cold winter days!!! I love it!
Michele H.
Michele H.
Bowling Green, KY
These are great! I've got a french vanilla version and I started adding it to my homemade hot chocolate when they stopped making french vanilla hot chocolate packets and I think it taste amazing!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Grafton, OH
I am not a particular fan of stronger coffees so this is perfect for me! I like that the taste is delicious and I didn't really need to add anything but the required water to make it taste great. I did add milk to it when I made it which gave it a very nice creamy flavor. This is a great product for people who like coffee but who don't like it very strong.
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
These are great! Not just this one but ALL the flavors! I love them so so much!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Turlock, CA
I love this stuff. I either have it alone or mix it into my coffee. I always have some on hand. Perfect on cold winter mornings.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom only drinks cafe vienna & when I was lite she bought me Swiss mocha. It's been my favorite for years. Better than hot cocoa. So delicious
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Perfect hot drink for the winter! Just boil up some water and mix in. You can even add some marshmellows.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Susquehanna, PA
This is a delicious alternative to my normal coffee... It has a smooth taste that is very satisfying... The richness of the cocoa makes this a sweet treat.
Christina T.
Christina T.
This latte can be made in only 2 minutes. Such good flavor and way better than waiting in line for a $5 latte. Also has a good variety of flavors.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Kennesaw, GA
I would never drink this stuff, there's just something about not having to brew that weirds me out. But, I use this to bake when the recipe calls for coffee flavoring.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?