Add a Photo

By MAXWELL HOUSE
#26 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored
Photos (8)
Michele H.
Michele H.
Bowling Green, KY

These are great! I've got a french vanilla version and I started adding it to my homemade hot chocolate when they stopped making french vanilla hot chocolate packets and I think it taste amazing!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Grafton, OH

I am not a particular fan of stronger coffees so this is perfect for me! I like that the taste is delicious and I didn't really need to add anything but the required water to make it taste great. I did add milk to it when I made it which gave it a very nice creamy flavor. This is a great product for people who like coffee but who don't like it very strong.
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Norman , Ok

These are great! Not just this one but ALL the flavors! I love them so so much!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Turlock, CA

I love this stuff. I either have it alone or mix it into my coffee. I always have some on hand. Perfect on cold winter mornings.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA

My mom only drinks cafe vienna & when I was lite she bought me Swiss mocha. It's been my favorite for years. Better than hot cocoa. So delicious
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.

Perfect hot drink for the winter! Just boil up some water and mix in. You can even add some marshmellows.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Susquehanna, PA

This is a delicious alternative to my normal coffee... It has a smooth taste that is very satisfying... The richness of the cocoa makes this a sweet treat.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Cornish, ME

I would drink this in college. It's good and can be taken with you wherever you go. My favorite was the swiss mocha.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Sacramento, CA

At the moment I do not have access to a coffee pot, so I cruised the grocery store for something I could make that was quick and yummy. I came across this yummy product! Its super easy, you can just mix it with cold milk or water and go. I prefer it with milk but one day I was out of milk and it was still really good just with water over ice. When I do have iced coffee I usually load it with milk and sugar but it was not needed with this product. Its pretty cheap too! I paid a little less than $1/individual packet, much cheaper than my trip to the coffee shop!
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO

I mixed some with my morning cup of coffee and it tastes so delicious. I am a fan and will be buying more here soon. I love how you can use it multiple ways.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now