Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Lena S.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
Love maxwell house coffee and this is such a wonderful kind. Has a great taste. If you like coffee I highly recommend this.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Hackettstown, NJ
I enjoy this product! You can use it either as a coffee creamer or an actual drink, I prefer to use as a coffee creamer because using it as an actual drink has a higher calorie and sugar content. A nice switch up, opposed to having plain old coffee all the time! Convenient for work or to take with you to go!
Anicania C.
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
This is an oldie but a goodie! I purchase this every so often. The range of flavors Maxwell House offers is intense and they're all delicious. You can prepare it with hot milk for creamy frothy drink, with chose to use it as a creamer, and/or even water and still get a great tasting hot beverage! Gotta get me some!
Christina-anne F.
Christina-anne F.
Hales corners, WI
I like that it is a premix but I always end up using way more than the suggested serving. It is good to use when you aren't able to get to a coffee shop
Kristiina B.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
I really love it. I only use it at work, the coffee there doesn't taste that great but when I add couple teaspoons of this little miracle to it, it really makes a huge change. The only flavor I use is 'vanilla caramel', the other ones don't work as good. My coworkers are hooked as well :)
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY
I really enjoy these. I mistakenly purchased one thinking it was instant coffee-- it definitely isn't, but it's a very pleasant hot drink all the same. It's pleasant on it's own or mixed into coffee.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
Maxwell House International Cafe's are delicious! Whether you drink it on it's own or you add a bit to your coffee to change the flavor.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
Every once in a while I get a craving for Suisse Mocha that cannot be cured by anything but this. Lately it has seemed thinner and more watery than it used to when it was General Foods International Coffee, but I still like it.
Dixie M.
Dixie M.
I love these! Really good with milk! Even good cold! I love the Suisse Mocha! Will buy again!
Carmen T.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
My mom has been using this brand for years! It's still her first cup of coffee in the morning and I keep some at my house just for her.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?