21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #60 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gillette, WY
I love iced coffee drinks, but they can be expensive. I don't like making coffee at home and then waiting for it to cool, so I was stoked when I found this at the grocery store. Quick, easy, and tastes great. I can treat myself without the guilt!
Janet D.
Janet D.
Chicago , IL
Love this and it taste so delicious for that hot weather outside also its so fast to Make
Missy H.
Missy H.
I really like the flavor of these. The mocha is by far my favorite. I make it with hot water and add half & half, its so creamy and yummy!
Corie C.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great grab and go coffee i like to get in the winter when i am pressed for time.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO
I like having the International coffees at home. When you have company drop by, it is easy and everyone loves picking out a flavor. The mocha is not my favorite ( I like Vienna), but company do.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
Eh. Not so great as a drink, but it is tasty when you make coffee and use this stuff as a creamer. I am not a fan of instant coffee or powdered "cappucino" but the swiss mocha and french vanilla international delights are a good substitute for powdered creamer.,
Shelly D.
Shelly D.
Bayonne, NJ
Love love love this coffee! My favorite flavors are Suisse Mocha & the Mayan Dark Chocolate one - I think it's a discontinued flavor. :( The French Vanilla & Cafe Vienna are also very good.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Downey, CA
I love the Hazelnut and the French Vanilla. When you mix a little bit of water along with milk and put a spoonful of this coffee, it comes out great and frothy. I love it! it beats going to Starbucks all the time
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
My favorite kind would have to be FVC! This is so good and all you have to do is add to hot milk or water. I prefer milk considering it makes it sweeter I think.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Bensalem, PA
I drink this in the afternoon (after my morning coffee!) as an extra pick me up. I run water through my keurig, mix this in, and drink. It's really good even by itself.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?