Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA

My mom only drinks cafe vienna & when I was lite she bought me Swiss mocha. It's been my favorite for years. Better than hot cocoa. So delicious
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.

Perfect hot drink for the winter! Just boil up some water and mix in. You can even add some marshmellows.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Susquehanna, PA

This is a delicious alternative to my normal coffee... It has a smooth taste that is very satisfying... The richness of the cocoa makes this a sweet treat.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Cornish, ME

I would drink this in college. It's good and can be taken with you wherever you go. My favorite was the swiss mocha.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Sacramento, CA

At the moment I do not have access to a coffee pot, so I cruised the grocery store for something I could make that was quick and yummy. I came across this yummy product! Its super easy, you can just mix it with cold milk or water and go. I prefer it with milk but one day I was out of milk and it was still really good just with water over ice. When I do have iced coffee I usually load it with milk and sugar but it was not needed with this product. Its pretty cheap too! I paid a little less than $1/individual packet, much cheaper than my trip to the coffee shop!
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO

I mixed some with my morning cup of coffee and it tastes so delicious. I am a fan and will be buying more here soon. I love how you can use it multiple ways.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA

I first got this a few years ago and I didn't like how weak the flavor was in my drinks. I stopped using it, but, being a poor college student I really wanted to use it up so I started using it as creamer in my coffee. Trust me, that is an amazing idea! They are really flavorful and I even got two other kinds as well. I love hazelnut, it's amazing. This will certainly add a rich flavor to your coffee
cherie t.
cherie t.

For the lazy people or those who just don't have time to brew coffee in the morning, this is a good pick me up. Great for work. Store the container in the desk drawer, and when you need some coffee. just get a couple spoonfuls and add hot water and that's it! simple, easy, fast! perfect for work .. especially if you're tired of work's coffee ( it can be boring). this brand comes with many different flavors, i always liked their irish cream..pretty tasty!
Shona S.
Shona S.
Tampa, FL

This is pretty good if you want to add flavor to your coffee or so but not strong
Jodi M.
Jodi M.

I have tried almost every flavor and loved them all. They have great flavor and I love that it's fast to make.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now