BY MAXWELL HOUSE #54 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Lily G.
Las Vegas, NV
Do delicious. I cannot get enough of this flavor. Specially when I don't want to add any sugar to my coffee.
Kayla K.
Pikeville, KY
Delicious! Smooth blend, great taste and easy to make!! I love that the blend is sugar free too, guilt free!
Ray J.
Hope mills, NC
I can't go without a cup of this a day. It taste great and it doesn't cost me a fortune to enjoy it everyday.
Priya P.
I love this. My favorite is the french vanilla. It tastes really good. I usually get this during the winter.
stacy R.
S Ozone Park, NY
This product is so delicious. It's smooth and a great chocolate flavor. Add a little creamer and it's great.
Aprilen D.
Harrison, NJ
Classic coffee. Has a strong rich taste. The chocolate taste is definitely present in this coffee product.
Angel D.
Salinas, CA
These are very tasty and they are super easy to make. All you do is put a couple of spoonfuls in hot water.
Ryan H.
By itself, it is so good. I tried to put it in my coffee as a creamer, and it was so gross. Don't do that.
Jacqueline M.
Perfect hot drink for the winter! Just boil up some water and mix in. You can even add some marshmellows.
Alicia K.
Great tasting product! I drink it in warm milk and its super smooth. Perfect for an afterrnoon sweet spot
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?