BY MAXWELL HOUSE #58 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
roselyn j.
Ahhhhhhh-mazing makes my moring every time! this is what coffee should taste like,if you love coffee give it a try you wont regret it ;)
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
My mom has been using this brand for years! It's still her first cup of coffee in the morning and I keep some at my house just for her.
Romi D.
Poway, CA
I LOVE it!!! It's delicious and I don't start my day without it!! One of my favorite flavors!
Lisa W.
Fargo, ND
I grew up on this. Sitting in my Grandmother's kitchen with Gingerbread cookies. Anytime I need to relax and unwind, this is my go to.
Kimberlie E.
I love this coffee. It tastes awesome. I love using it especially when I need coffee quickly.
Heather H.
Mc Minnville, TN
This is my favorite guilty pleasure. Heat up water, stir in powder, enjoy. So simple. So delish. And sugar free!
Sadiksha E.
Now remembering that I used to buy this stuff once upon a time and love it too. It had very rich taste. Might buy it again.
Ray J.
Hope mills, NC
I can't go without a cup of this a day. It taste great and it doesn't cost me a fortune to enjoy it everyday.
Julie R.
Turlock, CA
I love this stuff. I either have it alone or mix it into my coffee. I always have some on hand. Perfect on cold winter mornings.
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
OMG so good I want a coffee☕right now. I love Maxwell the flavor are great i love coffee
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?