21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Radcliff
Really tasty. It really smooth. I put in with my coffee. And drink and sometimes I even make cold
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
I love this stuff! !! I usually add it to my reg coffee as a creamer and it's amazing that way!
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Really good cofee tasts great and also had different flavors and all of them are really good.
Liliana M.
Liliana M.
Ogden , UT
Really good coffee, I can drink everyday if possible. totally worth trying.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Delicious. It has a very good taste with cream and sugar. You will like it
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH
We are a big fan Maxwell house, love the coffee and the cappuccinos they make. Very good.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pascoag, RI
I got this as a free sample in the mail. I thought it was really good and nice and easy
Anicania C.
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
This is an oldie but a goodie! I purchase this every so often. The range of flavors Maxwell House offers is intense and they're all delicious. You can prepare it with hot milk for creamy frothy drink, with chose to use it as a creamer, and/or even water and still get a great tasting hot beverage! Gotta get me some!
Kristiina B.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
I really love it. I only use it at work, the coffee there doesn't taste that great but when I add couple teaspoons of this little miracle to it, it really makes a huge change. The only flavor I use is 'vanilla caramel', the other ones don't work as good. My coworkers are hooked as well :)
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
Every once in a while I get a craving for Suisse Mocha that cannot be cured by anything but this. Lately it has seemed thinner and more watery than it used to when it was General Foods International Coffee, but I still like it.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?