BY MAXWELL HOUSE #57 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Kayla K.
Pikeville, KY
Delicious! Smooth blend, great taste and easy to make!! I love that the blend is sugar free too, guilt free!
Dana Y.
This stuff is pretty good. It's not too heavy and the flavor really comes through. It's sugar free, but I usually add just a tiny bit of sugar to it. Sometimes I'll even drizzle Cinnamon on top. Very tasty beverage.
Dana H.
Loganville, GA
I love this! I use this in the afternoon with a snack and is delicious! Will purchase this again.
Romi D.
Poway, CA
I LOVE it!!! It's delicious and I don't start my day without it!! One of my favorite flavors!
Sonya C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Sugar free coffee gets me through my day. This flavor is awesome because I adore chocolate as well.
Michelle S.
I love this stuff! I use it with just hit water and I add it to my coffee to make it something extra. I've tried almost all flavors and have no complaints.
Nikky M.
Greenfield, WI
Sweet and tasty. Easy to make in a travel mug. I like adding a few more spoons and adding almond joy creamerx tastes just like starbucks coconut coffee.
Sodaba A.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this coffee very much. It tastes too good and gives me the energy I need every morning
Laila H.
Apopka, Fl
Love all these cafe-style mixes but this is the best! Has such a rich taste and these are great when you want coffee on the go!
Courtney L.
Saint Marys, PA
Delicious low calorie hot drink. Delicious and ohh soo good!! A guilt free treat! Easy to make and taste great!
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?