Add a Photo

#27 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (8)
Andrea T.
Andrea T.

I love this stuff! !! I usually add it to my reg coffee as a creamer and it's amazing that way!
Tyler S.
Tyler S.

Really good cofee tasts great and also had different flavors and all of them are really good.
Liliana M.
Liliana M.
Ogden, UT

Really good coffee, I can drink everyday if possible. totally worth trying.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.

Delicious. It has a very good taste with cream and sugar. You will like it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Downey, CA

I love the Hazelnut and the French Vanilla. When you mix a little bit of water along with milk and put a spoonful of this coffee, it comes out great and frothy. I love it! it beats going to Starbucks all the time
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ

My favorite kind would have to be FVC! This is so good and all you have to do is add to hot milk or water. I prefer milk considering it makes it sweeter I think.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Bensalem, PA

I drink this in the afternoon (after my morning coffee!) as an extra pick me up. I run water through my keurig, mix this in, and drink. It's really good even by itself.
Lena S.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY

Love maxwell house coffee and this is such a wonderful kind. Has a great taste. If you like coffee I highly recommend this.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Hackettstown, NJ

I enjoy this product! You can use it either as a coffee creamer or an actual drink, I prefer to use as a coffee creamer because using it as an actual drink has a higher calorie and sugar content. A nice switch up, opposed to having plain old coffee all the time! Convenient for work or to take with you to go!
Anicania C.
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA

This is an oldie but a goodie! I purchase this every so often. The range of flavors Maxwell House offers is intense and they're all delicious. You can prepare it with hot milk for creamy frothy drink, with chose to use it as a creamer, and/or even water and still get a great tasting hot beverage! Gotta get me some!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?