21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #60 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Lily G.
Lily G.
Denver, CO
Do delicious. I cannot get enough of this flavor. Specially when I don't want to add any sugar to my coffee.
MaKayla G.
MaKayla G.
Stroud, OK
I love this mix. It tastes soooooo good! I will always use this brand. It's the best!!!
Makaela C.
Makaela C.
Longview, TX
Love this product has a great kick of chocolate flavor without it being over powering!
Fanny  R.
Fanny R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Yummy every morning I have a cup of coffee with my breakfast and it tastes so delicious
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Too weak. I don't like the instant coffee because it never gives enough flavor for me.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
Didn't really like it... You have to put more than one tablespoon to get good flavor
Kobi N.
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA
Need a wake up drink in the morning? Well here it is ! Wakes you right up and taste delicious to drink.
maribel a.
maribel a.
It's good but leaves after a strange taste I'm guessing due to it being sugar free
Danetta R.
Danetta R.
Stone Mountain, GA
Awesome taste & flavor. This is one that you can drink through out the day & not just at breakfast.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Radcliff
Really tasty. It really smooth. I put in with my coffee. And drink and sometimes I even make cold
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?