BY MAXWELL HOUSE #58 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
Love maxwell house coffee and this is such a wonderful kind. Has a great taste. If you like coffee I highly recommend this.
Michelle S.
El Paso, TX
I am absolutely addicted to these. I pour them into some milk and if you like them a little sweeter add a splenda packet or two.
Donna D.
Chicago
I buy the sugar free and it's awesome! It's also great as a creamer. It gives richness to your coffee without all the calories.
Audrey F.
Baltimore, MD
A fine drink overall, but has a bit of a stale taste that develops quickly. Would recommend for college students though. Big pick me up, lower cost.
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
This is perfect for a quick cup. They have a great taste. I usually buy the sugar free version and it has a ton of flavor also.
Angel D.
Salinas, CA
These are very tasty and they are super easy to make. All you do is put a couple of spoonfuls in hot water.
Aprilen D.
Edison, NJ
Classic coffee. Has a strong rich taste. The chocolate taste is definitely present in this coffee product.
Tracy H.
Seymour, IN
I'm diabetic this is so good and doesn't make my blood sugar spike. Very good taste and no after taste.
kaytlin R.
I love coffee I drink coffee everyday but I haven't tried to brother kids and I will not mind trying it
Mai Houa  V.
Milwaukee, WI
Yum! I love drinking these. I'm a coffee girl so any flavored coffee kind of drink I can get is great!!
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?