BY MAXWELL HOUSE #54 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Krystal H.
Miami Gardens, FL
This was pretty good for it to be sugar free seeing as how I'm not a sugar free kinda gal :) you wouldn't even know it was.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
Love maxwell house coffee and this is such a wonderful kind. Has a great taste. If you like coffee I highly recommend this.
Tara B.
Ilion, NY
This is the only instant coffee that I will drink, it has a nice flavor, isn't too sweet and the container is convenient
Sharon L.
Cornish, ME
I would drink this in college. It's good and can be taken with you wherever you go. My favorite was the swiss mocha.
Golden B.
Atlanta
Tasty Tasty treat treat.

I would definitely purchase again.
Very inexpensive product love to drink alone or as creamer.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
My entire family loves the Maxwell House International Suisse Mocha mix. It's yummy and doesn't have to be sweetened!
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I love, love. Love it o have recently started using as a creamer for my coffee, and this is one of my top favorites.
kayla n.
Astoria, NY
Very good beverage mix. Tried it at a get together with my friends and had to ask for the same to purchase it myself!
Shanika W.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Sooo yummy! When I told have time in the mornings to stop at Starbucks, I'll mix up a cup of this tasty hotness! LOL
Tiffany F.
Stephens City, VA
I love this stuff. I drink this alone or add it to coffee as a creamer. I think it mixes well and tastes delicious.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?