Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Cecily h.
Cecily h.
Wonder Lake, IL

I'm not typically a big warm beverage drinker, however I am a huge lover of Chai. Maxwell House International Cafe has a great Chai Tea. I not only love it in the morning but it's great in the afternoon and evening as well! I prefer my chai tea with milk but it is also enjoyable with water!
Callie S.
Callie S.
Van Buren , AR

This is one of the best beverage mixers i use! tastes just like hot chocolate to me! I use it like a creamer and it works great! Just a few scoops to my coffee and i do not even need sugar! would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ

I used this when I was living in a dorm in college. Very easy to make and fast. It was also convenient because I didn't need extra creamer and sugar. Very important when there was limited space.
Azaria  B.
Azaria B.
Chesapeake, VA

I was expecting more from this product compared to some other coffees they have. The taste didn't taste good compared to the cost of the coffee. It didn't taste bad, but tasted very cheap, like dollar store cheap. I would probably buy this for the workroom though.
Hawra A.
Hawra A.

The beverage mix is a lot cheaper than buying a coffee cup at Starbucks every day and it tastes great! It's also really quick to make, which comes in handy since I'm always rushing to work.
Enjoyinglife L.
Enjoyinglife L.

Taste good! affordable! very tasty! i always buy this because its convenient to use! i always carry it to my purse too so whenever i want to drink i can just take it from my bag.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Spring Hill, FL

Got a sample of this in the mail one time and absolutely fell in love with it. Always love getting free samples so you can test them out before going out and buying it.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.

This is a good powdered coffee beverage to start the day. This is available in lots of different flavors and can even be bought in a caffeine free version.
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Baltimore, MD

A fine drink overall, but has a bit of a stale taste that develops quickly. Would recommend for college students though. Big pick me up, lower cost.
roselyn j.
roselyn j.

Ahhhhhhh-mazing makes my moring every time! this is what coffee should taste like,if you love coffee give it a try you wont regret it ;)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?

Join Now