21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Amber A.
Amber A.
Mckeesport, PA
I love the brand and all the flavors. This is one of my favorites. the taste is not bitter at all.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Pikeville, KY
Delicious! Smooth blend, great taste and easy to make!! I love that the blend is sugar free too, guilt free!
Steven S.
Steven S.
New Martinsville, WV
I love mocha! I buy this at walmart around $3-$4. I love missing it with instant maxwell coffee
Sodaba A.
Sodaba A.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this coffee very much. It tastes too good and gives me the energy I need every morning
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
Roselle Park, NJ
Great tasting coffee. Gives me a fast pick me up in the morning with a smooth taste. I usually pair it with cream.
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Ambridge, PA
I love this! It's like bringing the cafe to your kitchen. I would rather drink this than go out to have coffee.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
Absolutely heavenly. Rich and full of flavor and shhh... don't tell but I like adding a lil' extra to my cup.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Germantown, MD
Yum. simple and easy. everyone loved it. and I have to keep buying more. love all flavors
Tami T.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Was not a fan of sugar free. I got it by accident would not usually buy sugar free item.
Lily G.
Lily G.
Denver, CO
Do delicious. I cannot get enough of this flavor. Specially when I don't want to add any sugar to my coffee.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?