BY MAXWELL HOUSE #58 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Courtney L.
Saint Marys, PA
Delicious low calorie hot drink. Delicious and ohh soo good!! A guilt free treat! Easy to make and taste great!
Golden B.
Atlanta
Tasty Tasty treat treat.

I would definitely purchase again.
Very inexpensive product love to drink alone or as creamer.
Shay A.
Grants Pass, OR
These are great as a treat on a cold night, but they also taste good stirred into regular coffee for a more flavorful cup of joe
Yolanda S.
Tyner, KY
OMG is all I can say I love these little coffee's and u can also use them as a creamer to add to your coffee flavor
Tiffany F.
Stephens City, VA
I love this stuff. I drink this alone or add it to coffee as a creamer. I think it mixes well and tastes delicious.
Olivia S.
This is a good powdered coffee beverage to start the day. This is available in lots of different flavors and can even be bought in a caffeine free version.
Christi S.
Hamburg, AR
Love this stuff!! I make chocolate herbalife smoothies and this is great in them! ! Great as a coffee creamer too!
michele c.
I sometimes use it in my regular coffee and a substitute for creamer. Gives an extra something to my regular coffee
Jamie S.
The rich mocha flavor of this is amazing. I just use it in some water and it makes such a sweet drink and really nice to warm you up!
Jessi T.
Missoula, Mt
This is a great product to keep around the house, for adding as a fun flavor to an evening cup of coffee. Or as a coffee creamer!
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?