BY MAXWELL HOUSE #54 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
These are great as a treat on a cold night, but they also taste good stirred into regular coffee for a more flavorful cup of joe
Donna D.
Chicago
I buy the sugar free and it's awesome! It's also great as a creamer. It gives richness to your coffee without all the calories.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
I absolutely adore this brand great taste and flavor, affordable price. I always catch this on sale at my local grocery store.
Cherie E.
Brandon, FL
This drink is liquid happiness in the morning. It's smooth and sweet and gently wakes you up with the right amount of caffeine
Laila H.
Apopka, Fl
Love all these cafe-style mixes but this is the best! Has such a rich taste and these are great when you want coffee on the go!
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
I like the French Vanilla powder flavor. It's perfect with just hot water mixed in. Easy and convenient with a great taste.
Kathy F.
I love mixing this in with the coffee i brew..it taste so good an the dlavor selection is great..i love their cappuccino one
Sadiksha E.
Now remembering that I used to buy this stuff once upon a time and love it too. It had very rich taste. Might buy it again.
Wendy R.
So yummy on a cold night. I love song extra milk to mine so that it is extra touch and creamy. Definitely worth the price.
Rosa S.
Pasadena, TX
Only thing I can say about his is AMAZING!!!

I love this product so much all my family does we do not chose anything else.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?