BY MAXWELL HOUSE #54 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I ...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Sandi F.
Holly, MI
Love Love Love my mocha's! This International Cafe Beverage mix reminds me of my childhood when my mom kept these for a special treat!
roselyn j.
Ahhhhhhh-mazing makes my moring every time! this is what coffee should taste like,if you love coffee give it a try you wont regret it ;)
Jessi T.
Missoula, Mt
This is a great product to keep around the house, for adding as a fun flavor to an evening cup of coffee. Or as a coffee creamer!
Barb A.
NEW CUMBERLAND
Favorite instant coffee by far! Love the smooth chocolate flavor. Also brings back happy memories of me drinking it with my grandma.
Jamie S.
The rich mocha flavor of this is amazing. I just use it in some water and it makes such a sweet drink and really nice to warm you up!
Franchesca C.
Kent, WA
I love this coffee creamer it tastes amazing and definitely helps to get my morning started! I love to add it to my coffee and coco
Sarah C.
Yum-o! I love mochas from Caribou Coffee but they are so expensive. This is a great alternative for me. A little goes a long way
Julie R.
Turlock, CA
I love this stuff. I either have it alone or mix it into my coffee. I always have some on hand. Perfect on cold winter mornings.
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
These are great as a treat on a cold night, but they also taste good stirred into regular coffee for a more flavorful cup of joe
Michelle S.
El Paso, TX
I am absolutely addicted to these. I pour them into some milk and if you like them a little sweeter add a splenda packet or two.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?