Add a Photo

#27 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (8)
Shannon D.
Shannon D.

Too weak. I don't like the instant coffee because it never gives enough flavor for me.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Blanchard, OK

My favorite winter coffee. Warming and full of flavor. You gotta try it it's so good.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Corona, CA

Didn't really like it... You have to put more than one tablespoon to get good flavor
maribel a.
maribel a.

It's good but leaves after a strange taste I'm guessing due to it being sugar free
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

This international cafe suisse mocha it's the best I have had ina long time...you can clearly use it with only 4 teaspoons into a mug. Slowly stir in 6 to 8 fl oz of boiling water, you can adjust amount of product for personal taste or even make it with hot milk (not boiling).. but the best taste for me is just making a good cup of coffee and adding this as a great creamer and let me tell you lovelys you will be in haven.....
Erin R.
Erin R.
Fairview, PA

I love this drink powder! I've struggled in the past to find coffee drink mixes that don't taste like just like hot chocolate and let me tell you, this drink mix is fantastic! It has a deep flavor, can mix well directly with brewed coffee as a powdered creamer, and can stand alone as a delicious mocha! I would suggest giving this mix a try!!
I actually bought this product when I was out of town and needed some coffee for the hotel. I saw this in Dollar General and thought I might try it. I love it soooo much. It tastes amazing. I like dark coffee but not too bitter, and this is just the stuff. I highly recommend it for an on the go type coffee.
Cecily h.
Cecily h.
Wonder Lake, IL

I'm not typically a big warm beverage drinker, however I am a huge lover of Chai. Maxwell House International Cafe has a great Chai Tea. I not only love it in the morning but it's great in the afternoon and evening as well! I prefer my chai tea with milk but it is also enjoyable with water!
Callie S.
Callie S.
Van Buren , AR

This is one of the best beverage mixers i use! tastes just like hot chocolate to me! I use it like a creamer and it works great! Just a few scoops to my coffee and i do not even need sugar! would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ

I used this when I was living in a dorm in college. Very easy to make and fast. It was also convenient because I didn't need extra creamer and sugar. Very important when there was limited space.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI

Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Dearborn, MI

Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.

Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?