21 colors available

BY MAXWELL HOUSE #60 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Cafe-StyleBeverage Mix Savora cup of Maxwell House International Cafe. Your own cafe-style indulgence - right at home. Rich and satisfying, this coffee pairs delicious cocoa and smooth vanilla flavor. Your sweet getaway is just a sip away. From the Makers of Maxwell House Naturally Artificially Flavored see more...

• So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I wa...4 Answers
  • Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?3 Answers
  • Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?1 Answers
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Fargo, ND
I grew up on this. Sitting in my Grandmother's kitchen with Gingerbread cookies. Anytime I need to relax and unwind, this is my go to.
Kimberlie E.
Kimberlie E.
I love this coffee. It tastes awesome. I love using it especially when I need coffee quickly.
Mc Minnville, TN
This is my favorite guilty pleasure. Heat up water, stir in powder, enjoy. So simple. So delish. And sugar free!
Ray J.
Ray J.
Hope mills, Nc
I can't go without a cup of this a day. It taste great and it doesn't cost me a fortune to enjoy it everyday.
Ivellise O.
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
OMG so good I want a coffee☕right now. I love Maxwell the flavor are great i love coffee
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Bought a few boxes of these along with peppermint flavor. They're yummy and delicious.
Ryan H.
Ryan H.
By itself, it is so good. I tried to put it in my coffee as a creamer, and it was so gross. Don't do that.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Great tasting product! I drink it in warm milk and its super smooth. Perfect for an afterrnoon sweet spot
Amber B.
Amber B.
I love having this in the evening mixed with milk or coffee I really think it taste best with coffee!
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
Pasadena, TX
Only thing I can say about his is AMAZING!!!

I love this product so much all my family does we do not chose anything else.
Dearborn, MI
Is it worth it buying it, but not as coffee creamer just with boiling water, does it taste good?
Round O, SC
So i am not a big coffee person and ive never used this brand. I was wondering if is a good brand and if this favor is good?
Dearborn, MI
Do they taste good, which flavor is the best?
Karter C.
Karter C.
Is it supposed to snap crackle and pop when I add hot water?